Pages:
Author

Topic: The door is never closed to new traders - page 2. (Read 1475 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 02, 2020, 11:42:32 PM
I think when we want to trading in crypto, we won't need to depends on the market condition.
Even in bearish market condition, one can trading and get the profit from it.
Trading skill is required to overcome all market condition, professional traders are always trading without regarding the bear or bull market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 02, 2020, 01:50:44 PM
This will never ensue. Everyone learns to trade from a Newbie. My implication is that first you have to know and understand about trade very well then you have to trade. Everyone has their own unique system to apply it. But it is better to trade with less in the beginning. There is no problem in increasing the amount when success starts coming.
Activity: 487
Merit: 100
August 11, 2020, 04:56:08 AM
I have just participated in trading job two months. It is just a part time job when I have free time and I see that Traders are who must have many knowledge about financial and chart analysis. Beside that, you must update news about financial everytime if not want to be left after. For instance, when the news about the Gold price go down, it has had an impact on Bitcoin and at the same time dragged almost the entire market go down a little.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 10, 2020, 07:08:32 PM
Exactly, the door is widely open for each and every newbie who wants to learn about how to be a trader. You just have to be more enthusiastic about it to learn it more passionately.
The main aim of crypto to be adopted by the new traders and users. That's like new money that will help crypto to create big support to increase the price too. This is an open market that everyone can join anytime without any doubt.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
August 10, 2020, 07:02:01 PM
be it new traders or established traders, i think the door is never closed. Trading cryptocurrencies or forex or even binary is something that can be done anytime by any category of individuals in the crypto currency sphere. What matters is that the purpose of trading and the core skill required to trade should not be overlooked.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
August 10, 2020, 02:31:07 PM
Absolutely right. There's a lot of room for new traders to grow into cryptocurrency traders. Before we were professional and experienced traders, we've gone into newbies and beginners back then.

The world of cryptocurrency trading is wide open, and everyone can be better in making decisions to trade their coins or tokens. It's all about taking time to learn in trading plus managing our risks.

It's a great opportunity for us to learn cryptocurrency trading in various sources. Google and Youtube are our best friends to begin with.
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 10, 2020, 11:03:04 AM
It is true that opportunities are always open to all. As long as they have the knowledge and diligence to learn about the market, I believe they will always benefit from this market.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
August 10, 2020, 10:56:24 AM
Many novice traders don't learn but ask people's opinions too often, so brands forget about the action.  This should be balanced with actions that allow them to learn by walking.  because this trading is open and there is no exact science, only based on research, analysis and also how we respond to the market
Exact science does not exist in the world of trading, there is also a value of luck in it,
and knowledge to analyze the most appropriate, if a new trader relies on luck, it's better to stay away
Activity: 783
August 10, 2020, 10:43:42 AM
Many novice traders don't learn but ask people's opinions too often, so brands forget about the action.  This should be balanced with actions that allow them to learn by walking.  because this trading is open and there is no exact science, only based on research, analysis and also how we respond to the market
Activity: 588
August 10, 2020, 09:51:31 AM
Exactly, the door is widely open for each and every newbie who wants to learn about how to be a trader. You just have to be more enthusiastic about it to learn it more passionately.
Activity: 674
August 08, 2020, 09:58:31 PM
Most questions that bothers newbies, and crypto currency ethusiasts are,

can i join this trade?
is crypto currency bearish enough to trade?
Is it safe to trade now ?
Can i learn trading now ?

Amidst such doubts, and thoughts, i believe as a newbie or established crypto professionals, as long as you have done your research and learnt basic trade strategies.
It is easier to begin as a traders, and if you learn faster, the best.

But the door is always open to new traders or new investors.
That is true, for all the aspiring crypto enthuasiast and newbies in trading industry. You can still earn more in trading you have really have more patience in dealing with the ups and the downs of the market but I'll tell you it is all worth of your investment and time once the market is going to the moon.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
August 08, 2020, 07:55:38 PM
trading for everyone is very open, especially crypto currency is still very new, there are still few people who trade in crypto currencies, it seems that the crypto currency market cap is still lose to the forex market cap, so new traders? join with us and get profit together

The problem with open doors is that they shouldn't be viewed like an invitation but rather open mouth of a shark ready to bite your hand off.

80% of traders lose money on the market. Even more on their first investment. I had a chance to follow a number of people on their Bitcoin predictions and more than half of them were bad. So even if you followed a pro trader you only have 50% chance of making money. Don't do it if you're uncertain you know how.
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
August 08, 2020, 07:40:33 PM
There are a lot of sources for some newbies to learn how to trade with a low risk and some strategies to make some profit from it. You can make a big profit for just trading some crypto if you learned and analyzed it well. There's no late for newbies to do something new.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
August 08, 2020, 07:27:09 PM

can i join this trade?

Amidst such doubts, and thoughts, i believe as a newbie or established crypto professionals, as long as you have done your research and learnt basic trade strategies.

thats right, because market will always ready for everyone,
but everyone not always ready with the market conditions, thats why people should doing a deep learn how to trade before trading

It is easy for traders to make it at this time, because there is inflection on the prices of most of the good projects in the space. Defi and other good tech projects are the order of the day. EVen oracle projects with no Defi are seriously doing fine. So, trades at this time will not help to distinguish between the pros and the newbies.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
August 08, 2020, 04:41:22 PM

can i join this trade?

thats right, because market will always ready for everyone,
but everyone not always ready with the market conditions, thats why people should doing a deep learn how to trade before trading
Activity: 756
August 08, 2020, 04:20:34 PM
In the world of cryptocurrency, the door is always open to new investors, it's just that they have to go through several stages so that they don't invest wrongly, especially in choosing quality coins.
Yes, cryptocurrency isn't enough only for trade. New traders can freely join trade. What could be the main point to the close door for new investors? Sometimes I think, the market is taking corrections for the new investors. New investors should be interested in correction time. Trading will be a risk fee at the bottom of cryptocurrency price.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 08, 2020, 04:03:19 PM
Definitely the door is never closed to new traders but one of the issues with new trader is that they want an instant cash out as soon as possible, the ability to have more patience is lacking and they seldomly study the market before joining
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
August 08, 2020, 03:49:22 PM
If a beginner has a desire to learn how to trade, he can certainly learn the basics of this art. When trading on demo accounts, you can learn the technical features of trading and some analytics, but without operations directly with your own funds, it is impossible to feel all the subtleties of work. The psychological aspect of the possibilities of losses and risks has not been canceled.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
August 08, 2020, 02:11:05 PM
as many people have explained in previous reviews, there are no restrictions regarding the initial steps to starting trading in crypto for both beginners and new investors, because if you discuss the issue of market price movements and wait for the right time to start, of course everyone will hope to be able to choose the beginning to trade at the lowest price whereas as we know crypto market price movements are very volatile and difficult to predict
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
August 08, 2020, 02:01:41 PM
 The door is always opened  for any one who wishes to trade crypto assets at anytime , but being a newbie  you have  to be ready to learn first and know some  trading strategies at least basic trading knowledge and then go ahead to trade.
Pages:
Jump to: