Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 192. (Read 227457 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 13, 2016, 11:25:42 AM
If we think about bitcoin history, we will get insane, the early adopters, the pizza history, nowadays we are able to see what some people had done with their bitcoins, and what made bitcoin moove forward, i doubt anyone here will try to buy anything with a crypto coin that can grow.

I also think about those people sometimes that how would they feel right now when they see the price of bitcoin when they used multiple bitcoins for buying a pizza or they just left them idle in their wallets and never used them until now, they would have been rich by now if they have kept them safe.
Activity: 499
Merit: 304
November 13, 2016, 10:43:45 AM
i hope to get rich too
by having some bitcoin when it is goint to hike

but a lot of friend of mine don't do anything with bitcoins,
because it is still to complex for most people,
besides the fact that a lot of people don't believe in bitcoins

but i do.....
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
November 13, 2016, 10:35:29 AM
If we think about bitcoin history, we will get insane, the early adopters, the pizza history, nowadays we are able to see what some people had done with their bitcoins, and what made bitcoin moove forward, i doubt anyone here will try to buy anything with a crypto coin that can grow.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
November 13, 2016, 09:26:49 AM
See how the things have changed... When I came here first in 2012, very few users were talking about the possibility of getting rich from Bitcoins. The vast majority were trading and using bitcoins for ideological reasons. The situation changed in 2013, when the exchange rate zoomed up by 10,000%. Now everyone is dreaming about Bitcoins hitting the $100,000 per coin mark.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 13, 2016, 09:13:48 AM
Everyone dreams that. To achieve that dream we must do it by hard work not by doing bad things to people like stealing or scam their bitcoin just to be rich. It would feel great getting rich with bitcoin if you work hard for it. You will appreciate every single of it.

You're right, but I want to achieve wealth is not hard work. I hope that, thanks to Bitcoin it will be possible
Hopefully. But things do look promising as we can all see bitcoin's price moving higher and higher. And you're both right. There's nothing like achieving your dreams without guilt that you stepped on someone else to attain it. I think we btc users should actually help and support each other as well as make other people aware of btc's benefits
You still have to act for your dream as well as you can never be rich even if the price of bitcoin is rising but you fail to invest. What's necessary is that you have a plan as that would prove to convert your dream into a plan that is possible to happen.

I have a plan. Even a few business ideas. With their aid, I get rich. Bitcoin And this will also contribute. Rather the growth of its price in the future
Activity: 952
November 13, 2016, 08:38:22 AM
Everyone dreams that. To achieve that dream we must do it by hard work not by doing bad things to people like stealing or scam their bitcoin just to be rich. It would feel great getting rich with bitcoin if you work hard for it. You will appreciate every single of it.

You're right, but I want to achieve wealth is not hard work. I hope that, thanks to Bitcoin it will be possible
Hopefully. But things do look promising as we can all see bitcoin's price moving higher and higher. And you're both right. There's nothing like achieving your dreams without guilt that you stepped on someone else to attain it. I think we btc users should actually help and support each other as well as make other people aware of btc's benefits
You still have to act for your dream as well as you can never be rich even if the price of bitcoin is rising but you fail to invest. What's necessary is that you have a plan as that would prove to convert your dream into a plan that is possible to happen.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 13, 2016, 07:29:16 AM

Activity: 218
November 13, 2016, 05:11:33 AM

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 13, 2016, 05:08:23 AM
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 13, 2016, 05:03:46 AM
you can get rich with bitcoins if you have a hardwork. just join in sig campaign and you can earn btc through it. If you have some guts go play some gamble. which use btc as a currency . try your luck maybe you can get some btc through trying. and one more thing to get rich with bitcoins invest some money to bit coin so you can double it maybe not now but time will come where your money can be double up Smiley
Its really unpredictable but theres a big possibility to really earn big i still playing with trade and hoping that i find more success to fullfill this dream gettig rich with btc.
Activity: 854
November 13, 2016, 04:34:19 AM
you can get rich with bitcoins if you have a hardwork. just join in sig campaign and you can earn btc through it. If you have some guts go play some gamble. which use btc as a currency . try your luck maybe you can get some btc through trying. and one more thing to get rich with bitcoins invest some money to bit coin so you can double it maybe not now but time will come where your money can be double up Smiley
Activity: 952
November 12, 2016, 11:06:01 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?

As long as i enter in bitcoin world durinh this one years if i calculate my bitcoin wallet receives almost one whole bitcoin.
Thats all i get with harf efforts from Signature campaign and doing a little trading alternative coin. But it doesn't mean i never lost any bitcoin. I lost some bitcoin in trading too. Around 0.1 btc i was lost it few months ago. It's very terrible to hear.

Profit & Loss will always be a part of trading, you cannot expect to make profits every time, there is a full possibility that someday you will make a wrong move which will result in loss, but that is expected but the best thing in trading is that you can recover your loss over a period of time.

What matters is you will be able to win in the long run and with the long run target of making profit, one should study hard and be very updated of the recent market event of the assets you are trading. In the crypto it's a news driven investment and when there's a good news the price move in a positive direction while in the opposite if non or steady.
Activity: 364
November 12, 2016, 10:24:03 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

Do not be pessimistic. Bitcoin future is good. So bitcoin is so potential to make us rich. Just invest your money in it . Earn bitcoin by trading, minning or join signature campaign.
Activity: 406
November 12, 2016, 07:35:50 PM

As long as i enter in bitcoin world durinh this one years if i calculate my bitcoin wallet receives almost one whole bitcoin.
Thats all i get with harf efforts from Signature campaign and doing a little trading alternative coin. But it doesn't mean i never lost any bitcoin. I lost some bitcoin in trading too. Around 0.1 btc i was lost it few months ago. It's very terrible to hear.

Profit & Loss will always be a part of trading, you cannot expect to make profits every time, there is a full possibility that someday you will make a wrong move which will result in loss, but that is expected but the best thing in trading is that you can recover your loss over a period of time.

Activity: 672
November 12, 2016, 07:28:53 PM

Activity: 126
November 12, 2016, 07:08:33 PM
If your looking to bump your income just trade FOREX

Trading bitcoins to altcoins is better way in compare to trading forex, as we know that altcoins can pump up to maximum limit even in a single day which can give us quick and huge profits in no time, and if you want to get rich in bitcoins then trading is the only way out to achieve your dream.

Well it would be for anyone who didn't understand Forex. You mentioned pump so money made on the hope whales pump it. Forex will make you thousands if you understand it.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/earn-1000s-plus-a-month-on-forex-trade-copier-join-for-200-one-time-fee-1664883
Activity: 399
November 12, 2016, 07:02:53 PM

Trading bitcoins to altcoins is better way in compare to trading forex, as we know that altcoins can pump up to maximum limit even in a single day which can give us quick and huge profits in no time, and if you want to get rich in bitcoins then trading is the only way out to achieve your dream.
Activity: 126
November 12, 2016, 06:27:35 PM
Activity: 386
November 12, 2016, 06:25:13 PM
The most of us have this dream but its hard to accomplish this and you also need luck with a new idea or with the bitcoin itself that is rising to a high amount soon or later hopefully.

All hope that the price of Bitcoin will be high. All members of this forum are committed to them cryptocurrency and trust it and invest in the currency for a profit
It is not profit we are talking about here we are dreaming of getting rich someday with bitcoin but still now i am still not reach and i think i need to save more bitcoin and thinking a new way to make more bitcoins..
I save some of my bitcoins for future business someday and maybe i am one of the gambling owner here in our forum.. that can turn me rich in the future..

Getting rich with bitcoins is not easy and if you are looking to get rich with it then you need to have high amount of coins in wallet, as you cannot expect to get rich with few amount of coins as price of bitcoins won't reach to millions in future, so if you want to get rich with it you need to have at least 100 btc in your wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
November 12, 2016, 02:36:14 PM
The most of us have this dream but its hard to accomplish this and you also need luck with a new idea or with the bitcoin itself that is rising to a high amount soon or later hopefully.

All hope that the price of Bitcoin will be high. All members of this forum are committed to them cryptocurrency and trust it and invest in the currency for a profit
It is not profit we are talking about here we are dreaming of getting rich someday with bitcoin but still now i am still not reach and i think i need to save more bitcoin and thinking a new way to make more bitcoins..
I save some of my bitcoins for future business someday and maybe i am one of the gambling owner here in our forum.. that can turn me rich in the future..
Jump to: