Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 206. (Read 227457 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 21, 2016, 06:36:10 AM
Probably the time in which you could get rich overnight with bitcoin is over, right now is the time of steady profits, while that maybe not as exciting it can prove to be incredible profitable in the long run.
I think the key to getting rich in bitcoin is continuing to collect bitcoin from the income you get and store it on a regular basis, consistent with what you're doing, having collected many bitcoin, then sell your bitcoin and you'll get a wealth

Yes at this stage we should try to collect as many coins as possible as we never know what price bitcoin will touch in future and if it skyrockets then even descent amount of coins can make us rich in future.
the worst scenario in bitcoin are when you have spent a lot of time to collect bitcoin ,
bu then the price unexpectedly dropped to the lowest ,
what you gonna do if this worst scenario happened?
optimistic are very well okay , but remember don't expect to high as you may get hurt.
I don'tt think there is any chance of getting rich with bitcoin unless you are a miner or an early adopter and have atleast 100 btc (in both cases you are already rich).The best option now is invest in some good crypto and hope its price go up
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 21, 2016, 06:05:01 AM
I just earn bitcoins, and for over a year in bitcoins I earned several bitcoins, there I calculate just what I cash out, what I spent on gambling, but also made on gambling first is unimaginable. I had big luck couple times that skyrocket me into some big amounts, I'm greedy cause I come back later to try more and then I lose some, then win again. I played with big bets in hope to hit some jackpot in that moment, but biggest win until now is 1200 $.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 21, 2016, 05:51:23 AM
the worst scenario in bitcoin are when you have spent a lot of time to collect bitcoin ,
optimistic are very well okay , but remember don't expect to high as you may get hurt.

Most of us are aware about the risks associated with Bitcoin. Yes, there is a strong chance that Bitcoin may become completely worthless in the future. But still, who cares? Many of us are ideologically motivated to use Bitcoins. For us, it is a weapon against the corrupt bankers and the wall street criminals, who exploit the common people using the fiat system.

That's right and with bitcoin we can have full control on our money and we don't have to pay taxes to corrupted Government who even after collecting taxes don't give any benefits to its citizens and are busy in filling their own pockets.
that's right mate if bitcoin can liberate the currency system then we no longer needed to pay taxes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 21, 2016, 05:47:42 AM

Most of us are aware about the risks associated with Bitcoin. Yes, there is a strong chance that Bitcoin may become completely worthless in the future. But still, who cares? Many of us are ideologically motivated to use Bitcoins. For us, it is a weapon against the corrupt bankers and the wall street criminals, who exploit the common people using the fiat system.

That's right and with bitcoin we can have full control on our money and we don't have to pay taxes to corrupted Government who even after collecting taxes don't give any benefits to its citizens and are busy in filling their own pockets.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
October 21, 2016, 05:38:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
October 20, 2016, 07:24:36 PM
Probably the time in which you could get rich overnight with bitcoin is over, right now is the time of steady profits, while that maybe not as exciting it can prove to be incredible profitable in the long run.
I think the key to getting rich in bitcoin is continuing to collect bitcoin from the income you get and store it on a regular basis, consistent with what you're doing, having collected many bitcoin, then sell your bitcoin and you'll get a wealth

Yes at this stage we should try to collect as many coins as possible as we never know what price bitcoin will touch in future and if it skyrockets then even descent amount of coins can make us rich in future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
October 20, 2016, 07:15:59 PM
I have earned some money trading and lending bitcoin. But I haven't made up for what I lost when cryptsy stole my money. It may take years to recover from that.
If you had enough stored in cryptsy, it may very well take a long-ass period of time in order for you to get your money back. It's a shame that this is what has happened so far and we have people like you who lost their money due to criminal business practices. Hopefully in the future things change.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 07:15:21 PM
Even if Bitcoin doubles in price to $1200, unless you are able to buy $100k worth of coins, you won't make six figures overnight.
The days of putting in a few dollars and becoming rich are over for Bitcoin.
It may happen every few years if you are lucky enough to pick the right Altcoin, but it takes a lot of research and smart trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 254
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 20, 2016, 07:10:58 PM
I have earned some money trading and lending bitcoin. But I haven't made up for what I lost when cryptsy stole my money. It may take years to recover from that.
legendary
Activity: 840
October 20, 2016, 07:05:23 PM

Activity: 518
October 20, 2016, 07:03:56 PM
October 20, 2016, 06:41:50 PM
i think it is not dream you can become rich with bitcoin in reality, in present time it is a very very good opportunity to become rich with bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now started increasing and hope that it will very soon reach to its previous position, i can also hope that the price of bitcoin will very soon the all time high limit and it will really give you a good income at the end.
Yes if you want to become rich then work hard and the reality of using bitcoin has big potential that soon you will become one of millionaire who uses bitcoin this bitcoin has very big opportunity waiting us to become rich with bitcoin and if we still believe that this dream will not fall apart.

We all have these dreams and I think that getting rich with the bitcoin is possible but that you need to do it good and that it will take time and patient.
Of course hard working is needed but not really required.
So you are expecting to get rich without doing hard work? And if you think so then you will never become rich as hard work is mandatory to become rich either in bitcoin or in real world with fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
October 20, 2016, 06:39:46 PM
i think it is not dream you can become rich with bitcoin in reality, in present time it is a very very good opportunity to become rich with bitcoin, the price of bitcoin now started increasing and hope that it will very soon reach to its previous position, i can also hope that the price of bitcoin will very soon the all time high limit and it will really give you a good income at the end.
Yes if you want to become rich then work hard and the reality of using bitcoin has big potential that soon you will become one of millionaire who uses bitcoin this bitcoin has very big opportunity waiting us to become rich with bitcoin and if we still believe that this dream will not fall apart.

We all have these dreams and I think that getting rich with the bitcoin is possible but that you need to do it good and that it will take time and patient.
Of course hard working is needed but not really required.
Activity: 798
October 20, 2016, 06:19:05 PM
I do believe its more a question about a dream, to get rich with bitcoin we would need to make a huge investement and even doing such i doubt we could achieve those, the way to get near those its the altcoin market, that is with huge volume of pump and dump all weeks.

If bitcoin is just an extra income for us then we can never expect to get rich with it as it will only give you a limited income which won't be sufficient to get rich with it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
October 20, 2016, 06:15:17 PM
I do believe its more a question about a dream, to get rich with bitcoin we would need to make a huge investement and even doing such i doubt we could achieve those, the way to get near those its the altcoin market, that is with huge volume of pump and dump all weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
October 20, 2016, 04:53:02 PM
I am not dreaming of getting rich with Bitcoin because I do not think that it is ever going to happen even if I spend my whole life on it.
It also does not matter to me not becoming rich with Bitcoin in am rich in many other ways Bitcoin is not needed in that way.

If we are earning bitcoin in  our spare time and if its only an extra income for us then we can never expect to become rich with it as to get rich you need to have higher source of income and that is not possible with bitcoin.
yes that is right but i think that bitcoin do not need to give full day time to bitcoin, as i can cover my work in bitcoin forum and can easily study the market in my spare time therefore we also consider the income of bitcoin as secondary option.

Its always good to treat bitcoin as an secondary source of income instead of depending only on it for living as it would be really risk to depend only on bitcoin as we are not sure what future of bitcoin holds for us.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 20, 2016, 04:47:07 PM
I am not dreaming of getting rich with Bitcoin because I do not think that it is ever going to happen even if I spend my whole life on it.
It also does not matter to me not becoming rich with Bitcoin in am rich in many other ways Bitcoin is not needed in that way.

If we are earning bitcoin in  our spare time and if its only an extra income for us then we can never expect to become rich with it as to get rich you need to have higher source of income and that is not possible with bitcoin.
yes that is right but i think that bitcoin do not need to give full day time to bitcoin, as i can cover my work in bitcoin forum and can easily study the market in my spare time therefore we also consider the income of bitcoin as secondary option.
Merit: 502
October 20, 2016, 03:47:20 PM
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
October 20, 2016, 03:40:38 PM
Maybe most of the members here aren't rich because of Bitcoin, but I can't negate that Bitcoin gave me a good source to make money online, but that doesn't mean no one became rich with Bitcoin, a lot of old Bitcoin and altcoin traders are very rich, they have accumulated trading experience over the past years, and sure they have hundreds of Bitcoins.
Activity: 714
October 20, 2016, 02:14:32 PM
Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I have dreamed a couple of times about getting rich with bitcoin but then short after that I wake and realize that I am not rich with bitcoin.
Maybe it is a sign that I will some day become rich with bitcoin in the future.

That was funny.  Grin
It happened to me also when I was just starting and really got excited thinking of ways to profit from bitcoin.
I guess it really do happen when you are too hooked with one thing.

That's right and sometimes even I had dreamed that someone sent me millions of bitcoins accidentally to my wallet address but when I woke up reality was different  Angry
Jump to: