Pages:
Author

Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins - page 89. (Read 227459 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 09:33:29 AM
Dreaming to be rich in bitcoin is one of my goals. I want to make enough money here that can sustain my daily needs. I'am dreaming of getting cars, house and lots with the help of bitcoin. And I know that's the dream that anybody are wishing for.
Activity: 29
September 15, 2017, 09:30:26 AM
If we realize how many people are using Bitcoin, it may be noted that the currency is still in its early stages. This indicates that there is still much potential to be demonstrated... When Bitcoin receives coverage by the mainstream media, we will see a much larger number of people investing in Bitcoins and using it. The result will certainly be reflected in the price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 08:50:56 AM
Dreaming to get rich with the aid of bitcoin are very closed to reality , The keys are based on your ways , on how efficient and effective you are dealing with bitcoins  . Make  interest to dig in it, I'm so grateful to be part of this job where i can manage my time wisely at the same time i can earn good amount money as well. For me this is the key to escape from poverty.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 15, 2017, 08:14:47 AM
Many of us dream of becoming rich and bitcoin has the capability of making us rich.It gives large returns in a short period of time and moreover it is growing at a stable rate and is safe and secure
It is easy to get rich with bitcoin because it will make you independent financially. I am working with some decent people to earn from bitcoin by completing the task given by them. Today I am able to sustain my daily needs with bitcoin. I have another job that I am using for the side income and I am keeping that income as a saving for the future so in this way I will become rich in short time.

There is no easy way to get rich because there are many hindrances to take before you get the success. Just having financial freedom and got stable income is what I am today. I trade and invest  to gain more profit and start saving for future purposes. I want to buy assets that can be use for investment as well. Having source of income like this is good help to live simply without thinking where to get money for everyday living support
Activity: 216
September 15, 2017, 07:52:46 AM
surely failure should be a valuable lesson in achieving success later, and I think we should strive to for achieve the dreams of life, of course, success in business.
Yes according to my opinion if you want to become rich then work hard and the reality of using bitcoin has big potential that soon you will become one of millionaire who uses bitcoin this bitcoin has very big opportunity waiting us to become rich with bitcoin and if we still believe that this dream will not fall apart.
Activity: 32
September 15, 2017, 07:51:56 AM
Just joined bitcoin on the recommendation of my friend who is actually getting money. This platform is such a great one that a normal student like me is dreaming about getting rich with the help of bitcoins while continuing my studies. Hope the dream comes true!
Activity: 238
September 15, 2017, 07:20:56 AM
This was posted some months ago but i love to comment now. with btc things dont look so surreal since changes keep taking place day in day out. But truely the pros have been more than the cons and the alternate is still to come. I know guys are moaning for the slam and deep in prices but beleve me we will definitely get there. Am i rich yet no but i will be out of BTC
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 15, 2017, 07:14:53 AM
surely failure should be a valuable lesson in achieving success later, and I think we should strive to for achieve the dreams of life, of course, success in business.
Yes, those who treat their mistakes as lessons definitely succeed in life but for those who take mistakes on heart and stop struggling for their dreams are never ever able to chase their dreams.
You really need to be strong when you have high goals. High goals involve high risks and big blunders, so we should be aware of all this before setting big goals.
To make your dreams come true, you need to put some hard efforts in the beginning. I believe that bitcoins have got the real power of turning our dreams of becoming rich into reality within short time and for that we need to possess bitcoins. Once you have bitcoins in your wallets, you can just stay patient for months with them, enjoying grand returns.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 05:48:18 AM
Makes your dreams come true, man. It doesn't need to be only a dream. Just save some Bitcoin(s) now and you will look back and realize you are living your dream. Smiley
Yes, this dream can be made true by anyone. It all depends on how good you are at managing thing and also how well you know the things. There are so many others who are already earning a lot of profit and money from Bitcoin. You need to put in your best and think well before making any decision.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
September 14, 2017, 04:35:13 AM
Dreaming of becoming rich isn't really bad ambition. In fact, for me, it's a choice. I believe that doing and earning bitcoin is one of the key ingredients today of achieving that dream.

Well, though i haven't had a chunk of bitcoin since, im still determined of making my dreams come true in the future.
Exactly, there is no wrong in dreaming high. Ambitions in our life is just a motivation to us that we must have to do something and work for it  in order to make it possible. Become rich with bitcoin is possible to reach, hardwork and patience towards this may help you to succeed. Not today but possible to happen in a long run, the most important is that you'll never give-up.
I have a vision, and I must accomplish it. There are lots of responsibilities I got to take care of, lots of things I got to do and lots of problems I’ve got to solve and they all requires money to do such. Now Bitcoin seems to be a bigger opportunity to accomplish all these things. I pray God help me through this.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 07:16:47 PM
Many of us dream of becoming rich and bitcoin has the capability of making us rich.It gives large returns in a short period of time and moreover it is growing at a stable rate and is safe and secure
It is easy to get rich with bitcoin because it will make you independent financially. I am working with some decent people to earn from bitcoin by completing the task given by them. Today I am able to sustain my daily needs with bitcoin. I have another job that I am using for the side income and I am keeping that income as a saving for the future so in this way I will become rich in short time.

Getting rich with bitcoins is not easy and to get rich with it you also should have good volume of coins in your wallet as you never know what will be the price of bitcoins and if you have 1 or 2 btc then it will never make you rich as price won't go in millions in future.
Activity: 182
September 13, 2017, 02:28:16 PM
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
September 13, 2017, 02:25:51 PM
I think that not all the users of Bitcointalk are here to get rich with Bitcoins
This place really great to make some small or big money for our needs, especially for students like me it is really helpful. For us affording everything with our parents money is not possible . So there are people who do it as part time work as well as full time work.
Yes! A lot of people are having a lot of dreams with bitcoin so do I! So if we know how to use bitcoin and how to earn money from bitcoin for our dreams then we will be able to make our bitcoin dreams come true. The price of the bitcoin is really getting high and soon it will be more than 4500$ so I am dreaming to buy my own house and to have a car and I will do it using bitcoin I am hopeful with it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
September 13, 2017, 11:30:40 AM
Yes, those who treat their mistakes as lessons definitely succeed in life but for those who take mistakes on heart and stop struggling for their dreams are never ever able to chase their dreams.
You really need to be strong when you have high goals. High goals involve high risks and big blunders, so we should be aware of all this before setting big goals.

Right. Everyone experience to failed before become successful in life for achieving their dream. The strong Person is someone who takes failure and mistakes as challenges and motivation to do much better for the next time and never think to stop when feels the hardships and struggles. Having a goal to become rich with bitcoin will take much risk. There is no easy and safe way when it comes to business, trading, and even investing, all have to take the risk in order to gain more profit. When you have a dream, you will never stop to chase it until it will become success.
One example is from trading and investment in bitcoin. many users are desperate to get rich from bitcoin just because they get lose Grin. like my friend he's no longer a bitcoin user and investor right now because he's losing so much when bitcoin prices dropped from $ 1000 to $ 200 a few years ago and then he's desperate now. lol
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 13, 2017, 04:03:04 AM

Right. Everyone experience to failed before become successful in life for achieving their dream. The strong Person is someone who takes failure and mistakes as challenges and motivation to do much better for the next time and never think to stop when feels the hardships and struggles. Having a goal to become rich with bitcoin will take much risk. There is no easy and safe way when it comes to business, trading, and even investing, all have to take the risk in order to gain more profit. When you have a dream, you will never stop to chase it until it will become success.
yeah if you want to be rich and successful from bitcoin then you must have a strong soul and spirit where you have patience, not easy to despair, and many other things you have to prepare. so even if you're losing the bitcoin investment you're not going to despair and get out of bitcoin. you will make it as experience and lesson and then try again
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
September 12, 2017, 07:16:39 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 01:05:50 PM
As the topic stated , getting rich with bitcoin is a dream . But this dream can't only be fulfilled with bitcoin , whatever field that you are innovative and hard working in will get you rich . You just need to have your mind set on a specific goal and work as hard as you can to be the star of the field . Bitcoin can assure you a decent living but without taking high risks you won't get the "Dan Bilzerian" rich , not alike certain fields that if you manage to submerge in , you won't endure high risks .
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
September 12, 2017, 12:09:48 PM
I think that not all the users of Bitcointalk are here to get rich with Bitcoins
This place really great to make some small or big money for our needs, especially for students like me it is really helpful. For us affording everything with our parents money is not possible . So there are people who do it as part time work as well as full time work.
I agree. There are still people who do not believe in bitcoin here and therefore, it can not make everyone rich. Besides, not everyone here is rich enough to buy bitcoin in the past. Most of them are here because they want to earn money with bitcoin/
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 10:24:38 AM
Activity: 58
September 12, 2017, 10:20:33 AM
I dream of having a very large bitcoin. so I was able to buy an apartment. I think everyone has a dream to use their bitcoin. with the current high bitcoin price I am sure all your dreams will be achieved due to bitcoin. bitcoin gives a remarkable thing. so without you working .. can earn income. i am new in this forum. so I still get a bit bitcoin. not enough to buy an apartment. taoi I'm sure someday I can realize my dream come true
Pages:
Jump to: