Pages:
Author

Topic: The dumbest financial mistake you ever made - page 2. (Read 1283 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I got into bitcoin in 2010. I even solo mined several blocks. I then got bogged down by trying to finish college, forgot about bitcoin, formatted my computer and lost all the coins. Yeah, that one stings.

Oh that sucks, how much bitcoin did you have?
Activity: 479
Merit: 500
i racked up a lot of debt my senior year of college.... kind of assumed the job market would be a bit more receptive. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Getting debts that I couldn't afford to pay, because the future ended up being different from what I imaginated.

But then bitcoin came and saved my life.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Gambling while drunk....

Gambling while sober sometimes works out pretty good, and either way I have fun trying.  Gambling while drunk means I go down the tubes fast, too fast to even enjoy it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
I got into bitcoin in 2010. I even solo mined several blocks. I then got bogged down by trying to finish college, forgot about bitcoin, formatted my computer and lost all the coins. Yeah, that one stings.

good.  thanks for contributing to deflation

I'm sure there are lots of lost coins from those of us who thought bitcoin was only play money back in those days... Tongue
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

good.  thanks for contributing to deflation
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
I was reading a thread on Reddit about the dumbest financial mistakes people made, and reading through the thread was really interesting and informative, I my self have made few dumb mistakes especially when it comes to my career, I also made a mistake about not investing when I first heard about Bitcoin (it took me a while to decide).

So I want to know what is the mistake you mostly regret ? it doesn't have to be about Bitcoin...
Pages:
Jump to: