Author

Topic: the easiest way to make a profit from gambling? - page 108. (Read 56055 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
Very simple - start with 0.5 BTC bet with 49.95% chance of win, double bet untill you win, and then withdraw. Very easy and fun. Grin
Man this is horrible strategy unless your bankroll is over 100 btc . I will never suggest anyone to try this unless he/she has a huge bankroll. And even if you have such high bankroll you should try with much smaller bets. I think though yes dice is best way to make money in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
hello, I would like to try my luck from gambling.

what kind of gambling that you think is easy to make a profit? and what strategies are you using?

Gambling strategies work, but not every time, and never for a long time.
And changing them every now and then will never get you anywhere, you need to stick to something you have been upon, follow it and just go with the flow. Though, profits won't be consistent, and losses will still occur.
Activity: 714
Merit: 501

what kind of gambling that you think is easy to make a profit? and what strategies are you using?

there is no gambling game that can be safe or make you any profit. it is all risky so you better not plan on making money from gambling because you will be disappointed when you start losing a lot of money in it.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

First there is no guaranteed profit from gambling, that's why it's gambling, you are risking something.
Not saying you can't get profit, but it's just not guaranteed so it's never easy like you asked.

I would recommend sports betting or poker if you like those things. In those I think that you can at least make some profit if you are good enough.
If it's just luck you are searching then I like roulette and craps, although you can find games with a better house edge.

I think poker is a good option because its requiring less more luck than with other gambling games.
Poker is also enjoying and very profitable..

That's true, but it takes a lot of practice and skill to be good at poker to win a profit. That's why, newbies usually choose sports betting, as it is easier, you can go with tipster's picks, or just do research on the internet, as there are a lot of forums dedicated to sports betting.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I dont think there is some way making  continuance profit from gambling, i mean it depends on your luck. using strategy sometimes it will help to make profit but most of the times it depends on luck, and i have to tell you to keep a minimum deadline and stop betting once you reach that deadline, if you be greedy and keep betting, you will loose.  and most of the times you can win from sports betting for more profit:)
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Gambling is game of luck thats why i dont really see some pretty esiest way to win every day with that, and house edge will surely busted us if they monitored that we are winning in their site.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Nothing safe into this world of risk so that i also think there is no method exist to make easiest money with gambling, although some format has pretty good chance to make some profit like sports betting and poker but i will say this anything can happen even with 99.99% sure bet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
making money is not easy in any walk of life. and specially in gambling it is too difficult to make money. yes it is a fact that you can still make money from gambling but it depend on some factors. the first factor is that you must be a lucky person. because luck the 1st most element involved in gambling. the second thing is that you must be very wise and intelligent so that you can understand the quote of your opponent, the 3rd factor is that you must be a determinant person so that you can do gambling with in a limit. and should not cross the limit.
yes i agree with you that making money from gambling is the most difficult job. but i believe that if you are a committed person and have a strong well power to control your emotion then you can easily make money from gambling. i think there well be very few people who are really making money on regular basis form gambling. they do gambling in a particular way.
Activity: 238
making money is not easy in any walk of life. and specially in gambling it is too difficult to make money. yes it is a fact that you can still make money from gambling but it depend on some factors. the first factor is that you must be a lucky person. because luck the 1st most element involved in gambling. the second thing is that you must be very wise and intelligent so that you can understand the quote of your opponent, the 3rd factor is that you must be a determinant person so that you can do gambling with in a limit. and should not cross the limit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
There is no easy way to earn from gambling. Its a matter of self discipline and setting a profit goal. Setting a goal must be small with large bankroll. It's the best chance that you'll win. One more thing is by playing sports betting, study what sport you like to bet, and gather all infos regarding your bet, because here, the more info you have the best chance that you'll beat the bookmakers and earn profit.
Activity: 700
I do agree that there is no guarantee that you will make.Actually you are watching one side of the aspect.If go with much money for higher winning chances then in case of any single loosing bet your recovering is going to be very risky.You need to go with much more higher bet to recover losses.It is not easiest way in fact there is no easiest way of making money in gambling.
Activity: 686
The easiest way to make a profit from gambling is bet high amount with high percentage of win, like 95% chance to win on dice sites. It's small, but you can make profit from it though.

I don't think we can make easy with dice game with 95% win chance, recently i lost vert decent amount with 98% win chance so that we can't give guarantee to anybody this strategy will work for others, only luck can make the difference in gambling and it is most important to make profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The easiest way to make a profit from gambling is bet high amount with high percentage of win, like 95% chance to win on dice sites. It's small, but you can make profit from it though.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
Very simple - start with 0.5 BTC bet with 49.95% chance of win, double bet untill you win, and then withdraw. Very easy and fun. Grin
Really? Haha! I can't even do this bet, its risky. But its fun seeing people like you who are betting large amount like this and its more fun seeing those bet go 5x straight reds then they stop then gonna deposit again and again.
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1078
Making money through gambling is most stressful way of making money.It seems easy but when there are crucial moments in gambling bets that time's stress and loosing temper with high blood pressure is not easy to handle.I don't think there is easy way of getting profit.This we think after what we win how easy it was but it is not in fact.
gambling is an easy looks to make money, but the fact that a lot of people getting poor and broke because gambling you must never think to make money easily through this way.

Actually it is just as same as working by earning slowly a little bit rather then aim big win is more efficient. Thats why you nees to control yourselves when it comes to gambling. For example set some limit on how much you can lose each day. Keep playing until the end of the month, and then you will get your result
Activity: 364

First there is no guaranteed profit from gambling, that's why it's gambling, you are risking something.
Not saying you can't get profit, but it's just not guaranteed so it's never easy like you asked.

I would recommend sports betting or poker if you like those things. In those I think that you can at least make some profit if you are good enough.
If it's just luck you are searching then I like roulette and craps, although you can find games with a better house edge.

I think poker is a good option because its requiring less more luck than with other gambling games.
Poker is also enjoying and very profitable..
legendary
Activity: 1064
Take your time , bet low , build bank then go all in with profits a few times then stop.
lels if I take time and betting low to build bank. I wont go all-in. After all of your taking time to build bank your just only going to all-in. Not a good idea, would be better if you just continue in taking your time and bet low.

Actually, it's more or less the same thing due to the house edge. It's just that if you bet slowly, you can make your money last longer, which can be more engaging/fun. However, if you go all in, you can possibly make a faster profit. The end result is generally the same though, so it makes almost no difference.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
One way of the easiest way to make a profit from gambling is to follow an expert tipster in betting. You will win most of your bets if you can follow his picks. And sometimes, make some big parlays by yourself. one luck is enough. One time big time.
Activity: 294
The only way to make money from gamble is stay away from it.

I completely agree you can save the money wasted by just not gambling alone because there is no guaranteed way to make money with gambling so you really just have to look at it for the purposes that you want which is to make money...
 put it into a investment  even like a ROTH IRA
Jump to: