Pages:
Author

Topic: the easiest way to make a profit from gambling? - page 50. (Read 56055 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
if you really want to win play hard don't give up giving up means you accepted your failure in gambling don't stop

Does this mean that you are suggesting people to keep on going even if he lose and keep on repeating the same mistake again ? You cant really win in gambling, just go and invest in a gambling site than that is your best chance to win otherwise you wont really have any chance to win at all
I guess that's not true, you can win because you have the chance to win. The only thing that makes us lose is because our chances are low compared to the house, however with luck it's possible and if you are smart enough then maybe you can join those who are making a living just gambling.

I didn't find any easiest way to make profit from gambling because gambling depends on luck only.and as you said our winning chances is very low compared to house.I think we should do sports betting to make profit.Because in sports betting we can use our knowledge and only luck doesn't need here.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
if you really want to win play hard don't give up giving up means you accepted your failure in gambling don't stop

Does this mean that you are suggesting people to keep on going even if he lose and keep on repeating the same mistake again ? You cant really win in gambling, just go and invest in a gambling site than that is your best chance to win otherwise you wont really have any chance to win at all
I guess that's not true, you can win because you have the chance to win. The only thing that makes us lose is because our chances are low compared to the house, however with luck it's possible and if you are smart enough then maybe you can join those who are making a living just gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
hello, I would like to try my luck from gambling.

what kind of gambling that you think is easy to make a profit? and what strategies are you using?
For me there's no easiest way to gamble if you really want to win play hard don't give up giving up means you accepted your failure in gambling don't stop when you didn't doubled your bank role also play with small amounts into big amounts this is my strategies always bets what your heart says.
I don't know how this strategy is helping you, don't give up means if we lose money we have to play until we get back our loss. This is not good move many times if we play like this we will end with the big loss. And don't think to double your bankroll in gambling easily it will take a lot of time. So you should stop your play at the right time otherwise, you will make you wallet empty in a single day.
It's probably one of the biggest reason why most of the gamblers failed in gambling, we let our emotion controlled us during gambling and we know it's not good as we can make stupid mistakes like chasing bets and the game plan that suppose to be executed will not be done anymore. In gambling, what we need is just to be smart and nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

what kind of gambling that you think is easy to make a profit? and what strategies are you using?
For me there's no easiest way to gamble if you really want to win play hard don't give up giving up means you accepted your failure in gambling don't stop when you didn't doubled your bank role also play with small amounts into big amounts this is my strategies always bets what your heart says.
I don't know how this strategy is helping you, don't give up means if we lose money we have to play until we get back our loss. This is not good move many times if we play like this we will end with the big loss. And don't think to double your bankroll in gambling easily it will take a lot of time. So you should stop your play at the right time otherwise, you will make you wallet empty in a single day.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
According type gambling What I Was Easy paled Sports. because Requires Expertise. because previously Nowadays Already Know Many orangutans Which of course sports teams and may not Difficult Also to review the Sport Participate gamble hearts

Uh i kinda found it a bit hard to understand what you meant by that dude. Though if i were to thoroughly dissect what you were trying to point out, i think you're telling us that betting on sports would be easier to make earnings when it comes to gambling. I'm niot really sure if that's what you meant but in a way i think you have a point LOL. if you're a fan of a certain sport, it would really be an advantage for you to do sports betting. It would be easier as well as more fun because it's something that you're interested in
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
According type gambling What I Was Easy paled Sports. because Requires Expertise. because previously Nowadays Already Know Many orangutans Which of course sports teams and may not Difficult Also to review the Sport Participate gamble hearts
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
I think the easiest way to earn bit coin is either sports betting or playing poker. With those, the more you learn about the game the better chance you have to make winning decisions.
Well i agree with you sports betting Will become best choice for looking for profit from gambling
but i don't agree with poker gambling game because playing poker depend on your skills in it and
i think there are not method for playing gambling in poker.
If you are poker player before then I think it's easy to you to play that game and there are the chance that you can win since I did not know how to play poker I much prefer sports betting since it doesn't require skill.
Activity: 518
I think the easiest way to earn bit coin is either sports betting or playing poker. With those, the more you learn about the game the better chance you have to make winning decisions.
Well i agree with you sports betting Will become best choice for looking for profit from gambling
but i don't agree with poker gambling game because playing poker depend on your skills in it and
i think there are not method for playing gambling in poker.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
If sports betting and poker are profitable for you then you can easily make more profits through bitcoin trading.

Sports betting and poker are known for using our experience and skill but it doesn't mean they are easiest ways of gambling for profit making. You need lot of skill and experience to flourish in both sports betting and poker.
Instead of still trying gambling types, I feel it would be better to try trading.
Activity: 1050
Activity: 770
Try martingale strategy, so if you have some kind of luck you would make a profit. All depends your luck, nothing else  Wink

No strategies will work in any gambling games for a longer period. Following some strategies may be easy in gambling but end results always depend on luck so playing may be easy but making money from gambling games is not easy. But if you don't control your emotions then you can easily lose all your money gambling instead making it.
That's why you need to be smart in gambling so that you can easily adapt to different situation. When you find that a strategy does not work anymore, you have to start from the beginning to draw another successful strategy. Luck is also an important factor. However, if you depend on your luck too much, you will soon lose all your money
Activity: 1666
The easiest way to make a profit from gambling is to simply just win but of course that is much easier said than done.

If there was an easy way to win it wouldn't be called gambling.

There is no easy way to win however there is something called as almost sure way to win. I personally recommend to invest in gambling site because it is almost similar to gamble besides that the different will be that in long term people always make money if there is no any other thing that happened to the site

example like the recent 300 btc winner from bitdice
almost sure way to win not ensure 100% way to win. I actually don't understand the workings of investment gambling sites, whether we give money to gambling sites so that the sites we investing not lack bankroll and whether it really benefit?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
Try martingale strategy, so if you have some kind of luck you would make a profit. All depends your luck, nothing else  Wink

No strategies will work in any gambling games for a longer period. Following some strategies may be easy in gambling but end results always depend on luck so playing may be easy but making money from gambling games is not easy. But if you don't control your emotions then you can easily lose all your money gambling instead making it.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
The easiest way to make a profit from gambling is to simply just win but of course that is much easier said than done.

There is no easy way to win however there is something called as almost sure way to win. I personally recommend to invest in gambling site because it is almost similar to gamble besides that the different will be that in long term people always make money if there is no any other thing that happened to the site

example like the recent 300 btc winner from bitdice
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272
The easiest way to make a profit from gambling is to simply just win
True  Grin

Well, martingale really is a good strategy, but the thing is, you must have money that will suit that strategy because if you dont, you will lose without you even noticing it. Well, lets say that I use the martingale strategy and I won my money back, well what will i think is to stop so I can avoid losing. And i think martingale is about getting back what you lost,
No, it's not. Sooner or later you will lose your entire bankroll in a blink of an eye, you won't even know what happened. Don't even think about trying martingale strategy.
How much money did you won back(if you won it back at all)?
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

The word gambling is associated with some terms in general notion - high risk, huge loss. The word "luck" is the only thing I think is important in gambling.

According to me there is no "easy way" to make profit in anything (not just gambling). I myself am a very unlucky person who never won anything in gambling hence I quit gambling long back.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
- I think there is no any possible way make a profit from gambling
- Many people use strategies or analyze, but everything is vain
- There are many things to make money, gambling is not the job can make money
True. Still people are believing gambling would be the easiest way for making money. Only after big losses, they are coming out of this belief. The humilating fact will be every gambler will be realizing this fact by paying very big price for that. We ignore to learn from other experience and and buying our own lesson by paying it excessively.
- Gambling will help you learn many things, it tells you making money is not easy
- You will understand the value for money when you lose too much
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/

Pages:
Jump to: