Pages:
Author

Topic: The economic crisis in 2018 - page 3. (Read 1070 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..

why do many sell crypto stocks that cause prices to fall? is that what you mean? the price of crypto is very phenomenal early in the year. because many people who do not know crypto invest in crypto world and after that come out negative news about crypto world so they sell stock back and make current crypto price is difficult to rise
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
July 20, 2018, 09:53:13 PM
That is scary !!! In previous years, I read an article about Vanga's prophecy. Among her prophecies were the US economic situation in 2018. China's claim to be a "superpower" the next world. What is worth mentioning is that Vanga's predictions took place in the last century.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 08:42:19 PM
I think everything has its own value and maybe that changed. The market and the clients used whats the current value based it to get more profits and dont realize what is the of this in the future.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 08:27:12 PM
I do not think there is an economic crisis this year. The stock market does not keep going down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
July 20, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
Yeah, most of smart investors is selling their shares because American market is overheated. Just look at S&P500 or DOW and you will see that the market is growing without strong corrections very long time.
Price manipulation is also in the stock market which is much worse compare to cryptoworld. Economic crisis is happening once in a while, this is the result of a greedy big whales and we cannot stop this. A healthy economy can bounce easily but if its not, it will last for more than a year.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
July 20, 2018, 04:01:24 PM
The elites are those who maneuver the markets in order to obtain a "crisis" or a "boom" as they please.
However, it does not seem to me that a crisis - at least in the short term - is convenient, so probably nothing will happen.
Activity: 162
July 20, 2018, 03:52:41 PM
There is too much manipulation in the stock market, which is why most people are not able to get wealth.
Activity: 686
July 19, 2018, 10:41:09 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

Nasdaq has hit a record high:

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/the-nasdaq-hits-an-all-time-high-2018-7-1027364046

And the S&P 500 is about to as well.

People may be selling in your country but in USA we have a bull market, some people even call it a bubble. And USA influences the rest of the World markets.
It is definitely a bubble and while there is still some room to grow in the next years there is going to be a huge crash in the stock market, many people are going to lose most of their savings since many Americans are invested in the stock market and with it another generation of Americans will be unable to retire and will have to work for the rest of their lives.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 07:34:17 PM
Yeah, most of smart investors is selling their shares because American market is overheated. Just look at S&P500 or DOW and you will see that the market is growing without strong corrections very long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
July 19, 2018, 04:11:06 PM
The so-called "crises" are only financial manipulations of whales other than those that move in the cryptomarket.
So, just look at the signs and try to protect yourself.
Activity: 83
July 19, 2018, 03:07:20 PM
I've heard a lot of experts say the next crash will be nothing compared to the one in 2008.  Stocks have been on a bull run for a very long time and they are very overpriced for the amount of earnings  they are pulling in.
Activity: 186
July 19, 2018, 02:59:27 PM
Every year we hear about another crisis. We need to develop our own investment strategy, so that no crisis is terrible. But it's not as easy as it seems, you need to carefully study the principles of investment and blockchain.
Activity: 242
July 19, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
There are many emerging countries with stock markets likely to be tough in the years ahead, and many companies with good financial positions will choose to go public in the US.
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 07:10:26 AM
From the historical financial crisis, we can easily see that the number of the number 8 is indeed more sensitive, especially the market even spreads the spell that will fall every 8th.
Another rule of the historical financial crisis is that it occurs every ten years. According to this law, a financial crisis may occur in 2018!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 17, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

Why did it happen ..? Little do I notice a lot of people who sell stocks .. As if he's hard to find his wealth ..
you should be aware about recent trade war between china and US. It makes all commodity un balance and seems like many expert think US will lose this war and as we can see donald trump keep coming into different country to find a companion to survive this trade war.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
July 17, 2018, 06:41:20 AM

Most of them are just stopping losses thats why they are selling ,but some of them are those who called Weak handed person that has no confidence,those are who entered the field without the deeper knowledge and all wanted is to gain without a risk

This is common things in every market,and besides this is a worldwide scenario now,in every field and markets either online of physical crisis is indeed
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 06:20:34 AM
No, the current global government is paying attention to the management of systemic financial risks, so this year will not.

But new risks are brewing!
Activity: 630
July 17, 2018, 04:43:25 AM
i don't know if you are talking about stock market globally or locally , but in any market there's a market cycle. no market can keep being in a bullish or bearish trend forever . for cryptocurrency , i think we are in the end of this bearish trend and will begin a new bull run which i hope can last long enough to cover our losses in the past months
Exactly! I am not sure if people have not been able to understand the fact that the changing of market trend is very normal and there is nothing anyone can do about it. The fact that the stock market have been doing very great does not mean at some point the whales may not want to cash out some profit or the market cannot actually get a hit with the bears, but they are all what makes a market exactly what it is, with the bulls and bears always in action at their own time.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 04:38:47 AM
i don't know if you are talking about stock market globally or locally , but in any market there's a market cycle. no market can keep being in a bullish or bearish trend forever . for cryptocurrency , i think we are in the end of this bearish trend and will begin a new bull run which i hope can last long enough to cover our losses in the past months
I think that if the cryptocurrency market does not recover then investor confidence in this market will disappear and it is certain that it is a very bad outcome. While cryptocurrency is only in the early stages of a financial market and it is so small, the opportunity for strong growth will be enormous.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
July 17, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
I think you're very pessimistic. Stocks experience bear markets in the first half of the year. The second half of the yesr is the bull markets. Now, the market is actually recovering and going green again. Not only in the stock market but also in the crypto currency world. I just hooe we gain more momentum to get the attention of other big fishes so they will invest.
Pages:
Jump to: