Pages:
Author

Topic: The economy is important for a family! - page 8. (Read 814 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2017
March 13, 2022, 03:16:01 PM
As we know, the economy is very important for families, of course, to support daily life and plan for the future. In addition to working we also need a savings or investment and this is the responsibility of parents. But if something happens that we don't want, such as death. By leaving a little treasure to our children, do we need to provide crypto investment education to our children? is it necessary?

The best thing is to provide education in a broad sense, within which there is financial education, and within financial education, educate about Bitcoin.

I hope you have taken precautions if you have your private keys just in case. If you die, your house, your bank accounts etc. will be inherited by your children, but if only you know you have crypto in a hardware wallet, you have to have a plan.

There have been some threads on the forum about this:

What happens to my bitcoin if I die today?

What happens to your Bitcoin when you Die?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
March 13, 2022, 03:08:03 PM
I understand your situation, how this is often an uncertainty for parents who want their children's future to know the world of investment. But I don't forbid, to introduce the crypto world, it's just that as a parent, it is enough to do basic things about investment knowledge. Because after all, everything must be adapted to your child's own psychology regarding the understanding, age, and development of concrete operational education. That's why there are elementary schools where things about education take place in them.

There is no need to rush just because you are familiar with the investment world, as a parent you also have to know and adapt your child's talents and interests. Not necessarily in accordance with what you understand. It could be that children's finances in the future are not in the realm of crypto investment. As a parent I give more freedom about this. Let the child develop according to the stage of development. We only act as a facilitator to fulfill what our children want so that it can lead to the development of their talents and interests.
Activity: 812
Merit: 560
March 13, 2022, 02:32:29 PM
You can start educating your child in cryptocurrency because it is neccesary for younger ones to get acquainted at a tender age, but one of the thing you will ensure to do is not to put all of your investment in a single tie, meaning you can be doing  cryptocurrency investment  and trading and also have a physical location for other business in which your child and wife can both manage effectively, if you so much trust your dare wife then you can secure your keys and password with her but not with your child because of underaged,  but the best is to let them have exposure to crypto and understand  it basics so that when you're not there they can stand on their own, this is the only investment you can give your child.
Activity: 261
Merit: 15
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 13, 2022, 02:11:54 PM
I am married and have 1 daughter.

As we know, the economy is very important for families, of course, to support daily life and plan for the future. In addition to working we also need a savings or investment and this is the responsibility of parents. But if something happens that we don't want, such as death. By leaving a little treasure to our children, do we need to provide crypto investment education to our children? is it necessary?

As a parent I want to give my best.

I want to hear your opinion guys.
Pages:
Jump to: