Pages:
Author

Topic: The effect of drugs abuse on youths - page 5. (Read 1000 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
June 24, 2022, 11:04:12 PM
Drugs have caused so many things in the life of the juvenile and the young ones,especially nowadays that the use of drugs have become common to everybody who wants to use it..The people selling drugs in the chemist have reduced the price drastically to the least price,which had made people that are not even financially bouyant able to afford it because it is very cheap.
It is alarming how our youths have constantly abuse their health all in the name of highness. We all need to stand up and say no to drug abuse
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
June 22, 2022, 06:20:34 PM
Drug abuse is really becoming serious, most of our youths are addicted to this hard drugs they take. Most of them are losing their memory, some get high and destroy lives and properties. Most of them also get arrested for drug trafficking and abuse, the effect of drug abuse is now growing without limit in almost all part of every country.
We really need to find a solution to it if possible.
drugs abuse did not start from this present period, it's a something that started for years back and this time or this era children is abusing it, this is going round everyday and every hour. Why i will say children of nowadays is addicted to drugs is because of the level of the atmosphere condition we are. Some youths takes drugs because of cold and of man power due to their factory functions and jobs that required extra time.
Activity: 15
Merit: 2
June 20, 2022, 07:23:29 PM
There will always be SOME substance abuse, as there will always be some in society who are criminals, and those who indulge in anti-societal behavior.

Such is the nature of human beings.

However... in any society where the common currency is degraded and subject to inflationary pressures, all manner of societal degeneration will be accelerated.
An inflated, devalued currency causes and accelerates societal breakdown and degeneration in all it's forms.
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
June 20, 2022, 03:46:07 PM
Drugs abuse is indeed a killer disease to it abusers,but most people feel it's fun to misuse drug.The moment you become addicted to taking hard drugs,there is every tendency that one is bound to behave abnormal.It is bad that the youths of today no longer value their health,they prefer stuffs that kills them and adds no value to their life.The moment addiction steps in,one is bound to act in a way that is unfavourable to the ones around him.
Drug abuse is not only a killer disease to the abuser alone and if we checked very well it is a killer disease to the future generation and our environment.
Meanwhile, the kids of this present time are easy to be influenced by their friends especially those that are still in their teenage.
I believe a good solution is need to be implemented to prevent drug abuse among the youth or else we'll see more 8yrs old with firearms and attacking someone who's old enough to be their parent.
I wonder how the next generation will be able to handle drugs because right now drug abuse among youths in the society is beyond control , I think the government can't stop it totally because most youths take hard drugs in a hidden place or their home which no security agent can stop them from the act.
I believe all this is happening because of two reasons.
1) Some parents of this day are not supposed to be parents, they give birth at an early stage when they ought to learn from their parents. They have no experience of what it takes to be a parent so they raise a child that will be a problem to the community because the child lacks parental care and guidance.
2) The government didn't regulate the drug in a way that will prevent it from getting into the hands of youth.
I think the government are trying their best to reduce the intake of drugs among the youth. In as much of that the rate at which youth take drug is still high, even with the serious regulation people still sell drugs and the youth buy drugs and take it in a secret place. The main problem is the people who sells the drug and how it is gotten.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
June 19, 2022, 02:01:43 PM
What can the government, communities and parents do to cure this situation .
The method which I think will be more effective is to start educating them at early about the advantages and the disadvantages of drug and not just the disadvantages alone.
  I think it is better to teach a child everything about something, because a time will eventually come when all that will be left to guide that child will be the teachings he/she received.

This is my opinion.
I think this is the perfect way of handling this issue. Parents should try their best in educating their children, on this stuffs. Many people who are drugs addicts today, never got the chance of knowing the negative impact of drugs on the body. Also, the government have to create job opportunities for Youths, Because, most youths who engage in criminal acts, partake in such act as a result of unemployment. Also, we have to encourage the movements against hard drugs.
Do you know that in most families that have drug abusers the children copied from their parents? Parents need to be caustiond on some things they take or do in the presence of their children, secondly, I doubt if unemployment can lead people to taking hard drugs because even in some developed countries where there are no news of unemployment people still do drugs. I think the people that produce the drugs are the main reason why people still take hard drugs and the only way to stop it is to eradicate drug dealers.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 755
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 19, 2022, 01:20:41 PM
The drug abuse? Anyone forced to take drugs or they force themselves to consume because they wanted to since they're addicted to it. I don't know the drug addiction being the root cause of all the crime because I have seen people who never consumed drugs also become the criminals.
drug abuse in so many countries has made some people mad because of excessive intake of it so therefore it is not suppose to be using drugs for anything some people is forcing yourselves to be addicted for drugs because they have seen their age blacket who is taking it and then want to join the same group of people and it has mislead children
Consuming alcohol is also a drug but its allowed everywhere right by the government itself and the fact is only people who wants to consume is taking it others probably avoiding it that is how the drug too even though it's not legally allowed but its almost available everywhere in the black market so only who really wanted is buying it and no one is forced to buy it which is what zi actually wanted to say.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
June 19, 2022, 07:39:07 AM
The method which I think will be more effective is to start educating them at early about the advantages and the disadvantages of drug and not just the disadvantages alone.
  I think it is better to teach a child everything about something, because a time will eventually come when all that will be left to guide that child will be the teachings he/she received.

This is my opinion.
I think this is the perfect way of handling this issue. Parents should try their best in educating their children, on this stuffs. Many people who are drugs addicts today, never got the chance of knowing the negative impact of drugs on the body. Also, the government have to create job opportunities for Youths, Because, most youths who engage in criminal acts, partake in such act as a result of unemployment. Also, we have to encourage the movements against hard drugs.
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
June 18, 2022, 05:17:57 PM
The drug abuse? Anyone forced to take drugs or they force themselves to consume because they wanted to since they're addicted to it. I don't know the drug addiction being the root cause of all the crime because I have seen people who never consumed drugs also become the criminals.
drug abuse in so many countries has made some people mad because of excessive intake of it so therefore it is not suppose to be using drugs for anything some people is forcing yourselves to be addicted for drugs because they have seen their age blacket who is taking it and then want to join the same group of people and it has mislead children
June 18, 2022, 10:44:07 AM
Many youths have lose their life's and their properties because of drugs misuse.It is advisable that one should not take drugs without the doctor's prescription,but nowadays,the youths have decided to ignore the prescription of the doctors and have chosen to abuse drugs just to get high. Most of the drugs taken have effects on them but despite knowing the fact that they are harmful to their system,they still chose to take them.Some of those drugs cause erectile disfunction,some cause obesity, while some may lead to death,therefore it is adviceable to be very careful while taking drugs,and must ensure one follows the doctor's prescription.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
June 17, 2022, 01:39:47 AM
Drug abuse has caused so many effect on the youths of nowadays,making them behave in an abnormal way.it also lead to the dead of our youths for as many as those who have chose to abuse drugs in one way or the other.
Our youths engage in illegal acts,criminality,robbery and other activities because of the wrong way in which they abuse or misuse drugs.
before existence of bitcoin as now empowerment of youths, many youths has gone to many wrong deals of drugs which caused some of them live being miserable, youths of this time is addicted to drugs this time . The rate I'm seeing the drugs addition of bitcoin it's something that can not be out from them in next ten years.except government intervention for some nation's, because some people is exchanging property currently to get drugs and it's very bad of our youth
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
June 16, 2022, 05:07:39 PM
Drug abuse is really becoming serious, most of our youths are addicted to this hard drugs they take. Most of them are losing their memory, some get high and destroy lives and properties. Most of them also get arrested for drug trafficking and abuse, the effect of drug abuse is now growing without limit in almost all part of every country.
We really need to find a solution to it if possible.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 15, 2022, 11:36:32 AM
Drugs abuse is indeed a killer disease to it abusers,but most people feel it's fun to misuse drug.The moment you become addicted to taking hard drugs,there is every tendency that one is bound to behave abnormal.It is bad that the youths of today no longer value their health,they prefer stuffs that kills them and adds no value to their life.The moment addiction steps in,one is bound to act in a way that is unfavourable to the ones around him.
Drug abuse is not only a killer disease to the abuser alone and if we checked very well it is a killer disease to the future generation and our environment.
Meanwhile, the kids of this present time are easy to be influenced by their friends especially those that are still in their teenage.
I believe a good solution is need to be implemented to prevent drug abuse among the youth or else we'll see more 8yrs old with firearms and attacking someone who's old enough to be their parent.
I wonder how the next generation will be able to handle drugs because right now drug abuse among youths in the society is beyond control , I think the government can't stop it totally because most youths take hard drugs in a hidden place or their home which no security agent can stop them from the act.
I believe all this is happening because of two reasons.
1) Some parents of this day are not supposed to be parents, they give birth at an early stage when they ought to learn from their parents. They have no experience of what it takes to be a parent so they raise a child that will be a problem to the community because the child lacks parental care and guidance.
2) The government didn't regulate the drug in a way that will prevent it from getting into the hands of youth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
June 13, 2022, 03:22:47 PM
Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 09, 2022, 07:57:11 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 653
June 09, 2022, 04:07:04 AM

just like people always said, raising up a child has always been a collective effect of both parents and the society at large, but these days if a child is seen doing something bad, and been punish for doing such, you see parents coming out to quarrel or even fight such individual for punishing their child, which is very bad. because there is a stage you can not correct a child anymore, and that's why its good to start it from the very day that child was born so that he or she can get use to it and know what's right from wrong. And when someone punish your children for doing so, endeavour to first know why, before jumping into a quarrel or fight, and which what the child did was wrong, flog her there so that he or she will know it was wrong and never do it again
June 08, 2022, 04:07:24 PM
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
It's underdogs who win in the end
June 07, 2022, 04:06:29 AM
Legalize everything, that's my answer. I must say, I'm neither a lawyer nor a doctor, it's just my personal opinion based on what I read and see with my own eyes. Drug abuse is bad, no doubt about it, but so is alcohol abuse, tobacco abuse and many other things. Legalize drugs and you'll make them less attractive to the youth who always wants to do something illegal. Make broccoli illegal, and the youth will start using it more.

What about cocaine, methamphetamine, and fentanyl? Fentanyl is particularly deadly and is responsible for deaths among young people. Does the government not serve the purpose to maintain a healthy and drug free society for the common good?

I'm okay with less potent and deadly drugs being legalized as long as they aren't detrimental to the health and safety of the general population. Marijuana, LSD, shrooms are some particulars.

Legalizing everything just means poison in the blood of the youth. It won't solve anything.

You know, you are right. Instead of "legalize" I should rather have said "decriminalize" when talking about "everything". The government must do what they can to lessen the consumption of killer drugs by its citizens, but, and it's a very important "but", youth should not go to jail for possession of drugs. Such laws only make things worse.
Activity: 714
Merit: 505
June 06, 2022, 08:04:44 PM
Drug abuse is something I won't even pray for my enemy to indulge in. Like is self destructive and a very good promoter of violence in any society.

The government on the other hand can only set up regulating laws but stopping it's continuous production is one thing am not sure as a result of the huge sum the industry is giving back to the government as tax. And so it's now left for parents and guidance to keep up to their responsibility of Parenthood in doing their very best to salvage their wards from drug related associates and peer groups. And also giving the young an early knowledge about the negative impart of drug abuse  and it related consequences can really go a long way to helping the society reduce drug abusers .
Activity: 798
Merit: 34
June 06, 2022, 09:20:07 AM
Nearly 60% of youths are prone to drug abuse and are been influenced by peers group ,who make them indulge in this act ,this makes the youth have a higher ratio of drug addiction ,this is why they dominate a higher population at the correctional centers facilities, mental homes facilities,prison facilities due to drug influence reaction.
There have been increase in the cases of rape ,robbery ,homocides,depression, suicide, gang fight and this cases have shown a large number of youth engagement in this crimes.
Increase in domestic abuse ,marriages are caused by this drugs influence and anger management problem faced by many of this youths ,both male and female gender.

The government has done something good by placing a ban on hard drugs yet people still import those harmful drugs to different countries, so I think the only way for the government to tackle the issue of drug abuse is to set death penalty for anyone caught producing, selling or taking hard drugs I think this will go a long way to stop the issue of drug abuse.

Parents can also help in the stop of drug abuse by speaking out and reporting to the government should dey find their children taking hard drugs.

Drug abuse is a serious offence that can lead one to jail or any serious punishment,  but I don't think drug abuse should be what will warrant death to offendera. Their are punishment that can be better than wasting people life. Instead of killing offenders it is better to jail offenders for 5=10 years, this will make them to stay away from drugs for some years, than terminating peoples life .
Activity: 686
Merit: 527
To excel in every good thing
June 06, 2022, 07:24:21 AM
Nearly 60% of youths are prone to drug abuse and are been influenced by peers group ,who make them indulge in this act ,this makes the youth have a higher ratio of drug addiction ,this is why they dominate a higher population at the correctional centers facilities, mental homes facilities,prison facilities due to drug influence reaction.
There have been increase in the cases of rape ,robbery ,homocides,depression, suicide, gang fight and this cases have shown a large number of youth engagement in this crimes.
Increase in domestic abuse ,marriages are caused by this drugs influence and anger management problem faced by many of this youths ,both male and female gender.

The government has done something good by placing a ban on hard drugs yet people still import those harmful drugs to different countries, so I think the only way for the government to tackle the issue of drug abuse is to set death penalty for anyone caught producing, selling or taking hard drugs I think this will go a long way to stop the issue of drug abuse.

Parents can also help in the stop of drug abuse by speaking out and reporting to the government should dey find their children taking hard drugs.
Pages:
Jump to: