Pages:
Author

Topic: The Elon Musk "Smart" Tweeting Continues! - page 2. (Read 689 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
I think most of the guys here are taking it in completely wrong way!

Why go against it if it can really benefit you? If Elon is acting smart to increase his wealth from this joke coin then why can't you do the same?

I was never a fan of DOGE before since it was actual joke in the earlier days. But, when I sae the volatility I was very lucky to buy the coin at it's initial price and when the magic of Elon Musk started.

I made whopping 180% profits in single go. I used this leverage to buy more coins when the coins dropped hard two times and when Elon tweeted again, I got 28% more profits.

Is this a joke? Shit no way! Stop arguing about DOGE, just dive into the flow and get as much as profits you could.

Otherwise there will be more threads later regarding "Why I did not entered into DOGE when it was cheap?"

Smiley
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
To me,  Musk is some sort of teenage genius. I have huge respect for him, maybe the only one person actually on earth that we will later compare to the greatest past inventors (Bell, Edison ...). On the other hand, I find his behavior in the field of cryptos is a little harmful.
Yes, this is harmful because im sure there are some will definitely get rekt here specially those who bought on top and most of them are get hype or new to crypto. And as a result, they maybe discouraged and stop using crypto. But on the other hand elon musk also helps introduce crypto to the world through his tweets.
Activity: 686
Merit: 28
PUGG.io
this is fomo, in his words it can influence other people. I do not follow doge prices and invest, too risky if the price suddenly drop. always believe in yourself than others
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Although you are right in one sense, but in another sense, I don't think those who are holding Dogecoin cares, that is, they are all after profit so they don't care what Elon musk calls himself or whatever, what they really care for is for the price to continue going up, what they care for is, anything that can continue to cause fomo, hype etc so that their bags can be worth it; this is what I think they are after.
Also, if he is using Dogecoin to increase his BTC, what about those following his tweets and hype on Dogecoin? They are also doing the same. Don't get me wrong, it is all manipulation but so far they are getting their own share of everything, they don't see it as such. Hype is key in this crypto space and anyone who can play around, people will always go after him, if Elon musk do same hype or tweeting on other projects it will still pump, and those who are holding that project won't say it's manipulation but will embrace it.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1440
To me,  Musk is some sort of teenage genius. I have huge respect for him, maybe the only one person actually on earth that we will later compare to the greatest past inventors (Bell, Edison ...). On the other hand, I find his behavior in the field of cryptos is a little harmful.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
Posted 3 hours ago:

"The Dogefather
SNL May 8"

Really? When we were first using Dogecoin in 2013 this guy had no idea about it and now he calls himself the Dogefather just because he is rich and bought tons? It's all market manipulation folks, wake up! The only Dogefather is Jackson Palmer the guy who created the coin.

With his "smart" tweets he controls the price and newbies are falling into this trap! I don't know about you but I'm very disappointed. He's probably using Dogecoin to increase his BTC capital.

Remember, 98 addresses control > 67% of all Dogecoins. Dogecoin has become what it is, a joke coin.

It is just like the cult-like culture that used to exist around Steve Jobs and still exists around Apple - they can do no wrong in the eyes of a certain set of followers. Elon is sitting on top of Tesla, a pioneering yet heavily loss making electric car manufacturer that is in a traditionally highly competitive industry and all the other players are switching over to electric. He should really be focusing on providing the batteries which is a strong Tesla skill, because the only other distinguishing factor they have right now is autonomous driving - but there are simply too many variables in the world to make that safe enough and every crash is just bad publicity. Elon walks a very fine line between being an eccentrically benevolent multi billionaire invention investor and a egotistical, selfish and manipulative maniac. Just like we've seen his recent Bitcoin trades, he is definitely trying to bank from Dogecoin investments.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
Elon Musk's "Smart" Tweeting Continues, saying Doge Father, maybe because his tweet on Twitter made DOGE's price soar,
and Elon Musk feels proud that DOBE can have such a high price.
That's amazing, and if Elon Musk continues to care about tokens like Dogecoin, it is very likely that the price will go up to $ 1 in the near future if the market is no longer correcting as it did a few days ago.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
Elon Musk's "Smart" Tweeting Continues, saying Doge Father, maybe because his tweet on Twitter made DOGE's price soar,
and Elon Musk feels proud that DOBE can have such a high price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
You don't have to worry a single thing if you're simply investing from your own reasoning, not reasoning from other else's words.
Every popular celebrity that just says a single thing about a certain coin, then many investors just go crazy and throw all their money just because they wanted to be the same wealth as the celebrity.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Its a meme coin so Elon Musk is making joke with that, and he is smart with that so anyone who is smart will not fall for this or can use his smartness and rich to make some money.
I'm looking forward to seeing what will be his next tweets. It finds to be very interesting about Elon being a meme to Dogecoin. I can't still imagine why people are still buying Doge as I believe that they knew already the status of this coin. We can't even think about profit because the only thing we got from here is just a joke.

I think Elon Musk is happy seeing the newcomers go crazy investing in this project.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Posted 3 hours ago:

"The Dogefather
SNL May 8"

Really? When we were first using Dogecoin in 2013 this guy had no idea about it and now he calls himself the Dogefather just because he is rich and bought tons? It's all market manipulation folks, wake up! The only Dogefather is Jackson Palmer the guy who created the coin.

With his "smart" tweets he controls the price and newbies are falling into this trap! I don't know about you but I'm very disappointed. He's probably using Dogecoin to increase his BTC capital.

Remember, 98 addresses control > 67% of all Dogecoins. Dogecoin has become what it is, a joke coin.
I swear, at this point it looks like he is doing it just for fun and to troll people. And he is actually succeeding in doing so. See how half of the people are not getting mad every time he mentions anything about doge? Do you really think he is making hefty profit out of it? He already has enough. Maybe he is doing it for us? So that we can profit from him? I wouldn't be surprised if one day he stops and then says something like, "It was very obvious. Those who made profit, are the smart ones".
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Its a meme coin so Elon Musk is making joke with that, and he is smart with that so anyone who is smart will not fall for this or can use his smartness and rich to make some money.
copper member
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
With another tweet today, Dogecoin has increased by 15 percent. It's really incredible. It is surprising that people still trust this man's words. Nice coins elon.

The truth is that most people trust what he could make out of the meme coin. I'm personally of the opinion that most people are in this space for the money and Elon musk has a lot of it. The goal in my opinion is to benefit from the increase of dogecoin which is imminent with Elon musk as the doge father.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 383
At the moment everyone should be careful with the doge coin, this is easily a big trap waiting for everyone.
Doge coin is a coin with an infinite supply so its price will not be able to go too high, its current value is crazy.
that is very true, I am concerned about the newbies who just bought Doge because of being influenced by Elon's tweet, surely many of them don't know what to take their consideration.

total supply and real use should be the main consideration.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
I really hate this Elon Musk, all he wants to do is to manipulate the market because of his tweets he is slowly manipulating the people and of course the tokens. Just imagine what he has done in Dogecoin which is really a meme coin and yet it surges up because of the tweets and being the host of Elon Musk. All he wants is profit to get a big amount of money, and due to market manipulation, he is gaining too much. Btw. congrats for being a good manipulator.
on that way he can manipulate the price so we can't blame him.. And maybe he has big contributions in doge that's why he always use social media just to influence ppl in my opinion . Indeed if i have a big contribution as well perhaps i will do the same wherein in order make profits despite of the situation.. See how so slow this coins is, for me seems it doesn't have enough traders in the market..
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
Posted 3 hours ago:

"The Dogefather
SNL May 8"

It's really visible that Elon Musk is  now starting to manipulate the market by his tweets. He's spreading Fomo since he has lots of followers and supporters because of his huge business and he has purchased a big amount of crypto. Some people are panicking everytime he tweets which is a wrong move. People should be wise and try to avoid selfish people like Elon. He's just tweeting and manipulating his followers for his own benefit.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502

This indicates that there are only a few great sharks on the Doge coin market, if these sharks join together to blow the Doge price up and then they all sell, the coin will crash.
Stay away from this coin if you don't want to fall victim to the doge shark.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
Posted 3 hours ago:

"The Dogefather
SNL May 8"

To be honest, I'm glad I see this type of post on here. It is a little ridiculous how some Tweet can impact the market so much, this type of fudge and market manipulations has happened for months. Not sure what the real reason behind it is but it's annoying.

DOGE being a joke coin is something I start believing in myself after seeing how easily swayed buyers are. Don't think there're that many serious holders in this market...
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
I don't understand the reason of these tweets by Elon Musk, which obviously have the sole purpose of increasing the value of the doge, have any hidden ulterior motives? try to increase also the value of bitcoin by pumping doge?
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
although the Doge coin is still on a good rise but I try to stay away from it.
Everyone knows that doge is bullish because of Elon musk hype, I don't like coins dominated by hype.
Pages:
Jump to: