Pages:
Author

Topic: The END is NEAR! - page 2. (Read 2174 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 12:39:16 PM
The amazon coin is still a rumor. There is no authentic news on that yet.
Activity: 86
March 25, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
The end is near! I think it is still very far, what is near, the market back to normal and all the problems one by one has been completed and all will be normal.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 12:30:32 PM
Yes, the END of cheap, great quality crypto is NEAR.

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

If Amazon will in fact adopt with crypto then I suppose that's a good idea when it comes to the graph of crypto market will be raising, not lowering. However, I guess it will still not be enough for crypto to become a great investment system in the future, not unless no company or country will reject or ban crypto. And by the looks of Google and Facebook's plans, we must still be cautious. If the crypto will not be cheap anymore, maybe Google and Facebook might adopt with crypto too? Great quality, not cheap but high priced. I guess crypto future must be in our hands?
Activity: 532
March 25, 2018, 05:23:49 AM
Even if prices are going up it does not mean the END of crypto)
Crypto has a great future and if the most part of world population will use it, we all win of it.
Also we already came in crypto and this is our advantage.

You are definitely correct bud, as time passes by many ICO Projects come that gives more opportunities to those users as well as investors. Many things happened here in crypto currency community that getting more and more developed and I don't believe that it will die since many users support the world of crypto currency.
Activity: 168
February 24, 2018, 08:39:04 AM
On one hand, this will expose more and more people to crypto in general.

On the other hand, this will probably be another centralized corporate coin...
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
February 24, 2018, 08:37:36 AM
I wait that except Bitcoin they accepted also altcoins. The crypto community is still at the level of formation, but in a couple of years, when large projects will be implemented on the basis of blockchain, the impact of the crypt will become even more visible!
Activity: 458
Merit: 102
February 24, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
Even if prices are going up it does not mean the END of crypto)
Crypto has a great future and if the most part of world population will use it, we all win of it.
Also we already came in crypto and this is our advantage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
February 24, 2018, 08:29:10 AM
Unfortunately, the more people join the crypt, the more scam and FUD appear, but this is inevitable. Amazon will greatly help in the popularization of cryptocurrencies, although I think that there are few people who would not have heard of the crypt
Activity: 364
February 23, 2018, 01:53:32 PM

Once Amazon.com adopts crypto, the masses will fully awaken, and will come pouring in. Get your crypto now, my timeline says in February Amazon will launch something MAJOR, and this article supports my conclusion:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-22/could-amazon-be-gearing-cryptocurrency-exchanges

Once the largest American online retailer fully supports crypto, the FUD will no longer be as effective in tanking the markets.... you will never again see a time to buy such great quality crypto.

Cryptos are still in the infancy stage so volatility is still going to be there for some years, it will stabililize at some point, but that time is still in the future even if amazon accepts crypto
Activity: 70
February 23, 2018, 01:44:18 PM
It is just the beginning, of awareness, of investments, of innovation, and of improved technology.
Nailed it to its core but we need to give a chance to small name coins to rise too not just amazoncoin.
Activity: 462
В поиске
February 23, 2018, 01:44:06 PM

Amazon is the largest company and out of competition for others! I like Jeff Bezos’ enthusiasm)
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
February 23, 2018, 01:33:18 PM
It is just the beginning, of awareness, of investments, of innovation, and of improved technology.
Activity: 434
February 23, 2018, 01:30:22 PM
In fact, I will not be surprised if they introduce the possibility of buying goods for a cryptocurrency. It will be more convenient for me to make purchases)
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 01:29:40 PM
Every day something ends, and every day something starts.
I don't know if this will be the end of crypto (actually, I don't think so), but I'm pretty sure that there will be other opportunities.
Activity: 222
February 23, 2018, 11:29:09 AM
I so much love the way you entitled your post.Anyway,more businesses are seeing the need to join the cryptorevolution and it isn't just amazon alone.The only limiting factor now is the extreme price volatility which makes some people feel there is the need for regulation before most enterprises can venture into it.

You are right! But what makes a currency stable? I am a bit old so I searched a bit and I found something
great, that I need to share with you. What makes a currency stable:
-it should be a global reserve currency (that is a strong sign of stability because many countries would need it)
-its liquidity should be high
-it should have a strong demand
-its country (issuer) should have a strong economy
-it should be linked to gold (or something valuable)
   I think that some crypto-currencies can fulfill this demands in the future. Amazon alone
fulfilling more then half, they can make their own alt-coin and they can control the price.

In the end I wish to highlight something that I saw on same place, what makes a currency stable?
-So this would be the answer - the illusion makes a currency stable - the illusion that it has a value.
The stronger the illusion gets, the more stable the currency will become.

-The US dollar maintained this illusion even if its purchasing power constantly drops.

Indeed it is like that when you think about it! Great reading material, taken from: https://www.quora.com/What-makes-a-currency-stable

You are in very accurately put everything on the shelves. Why would my business accept payments in a cryptocurrency if the price could fall by 70% tomorrow? I will close the business and will wait for the currency to grow to cover my expenses for taxes and......? This is not realistic, for there will be no stability and support for the course.
Activity: 126
February 23, 2018, 08:20:46 AM

Well, when giant corporation like Amazon, which also one of the biggest online retailerapproving cryptocurrency, people will start to find out and more interested to get benefits from cryptocurrency.
Really nice if this might happen in this near future
Activity: 303
February 23, 2018, 08:01:26 AM
nonsense, what end?? who will be able to make him?? I think it in general will become legally soon, and then those who said that the end will sit and be whipping the cat, such news are told only by people who don't understand what is it or to frighten investor Undecided
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 06:55:35 AM
Seems we survived this end and now back at track, people tried to kill bitcoin and a lot of guys panicked, but still we are back to 10k, nobody can stop us!
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 23, 2018, 06:50:49 AM
I honestly respect what Jeff Bezos achieved in his company. I even read a book called "The Power of Starting Something Stupid" by Richie Norton, where the author shared to us about Jeff Bezos' journey in launching Amazon. He started Amazon in his garage, lots of struggles and circumstances, etc. At the end of the day, he is successful like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, etc.

I strongly believe that Jeff would be open-minded to cryptocurrency and may not like to be left behind with this disruptive technology. Our future is bright here guys!
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 23, 2018, 06:33:02 AM
Funny statement. The end is close only in the opinion of skeptics and not professionals. All experts talk about the good and bright future of coins. The future will come, the question is only when.
Pages:
Jump to: