Pages:
Author

Topic: The End is near ... Bible fulfillment. - page 3. (Read 779 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 15, 2018, 09:06:18 AM
There is no good evidence in support of that. If all humans would die, that would not be the end of the world, that would only be the end of all humans and if the earth would explode that would not be the end of the world that would only be the end of earth. There is no good evidence that the end of humans, the earth or the world is near. If you are extremely religious you might think something as silly as the end of the world being near, but there is no rational reason to believe such a ridiculous notion. The world has trillion billion years left, the earth has at least 1 billion years left and for humans. Not sure because of war and the monetary system but i would say at least 1000 years or even millions or even billions of years if we stop using the monetary system at some point in the future.

However, there is nothing that proves God isn't real. Since God is real and created the universe, He did it for a purpose. Mankind is the top creature in the whole universe - just go along with this mankind idea, since all people seem to think it.

If humanity died out, there would be no need for the universe any longer - God's view. So, why not get rid of it? I mean, what else would there be? Create people all over again, just to go through the whole process of watching them destroy themselves again?

Sounds like you have a religion of "God doesn't exist." Since all of nature shows that He does, and since nobody knows how many years the world has left (because even in science we don't know for a fact that there isn't a universe-sized black hole that is "eating" the whole universe, and is propagated itself a little slower than the speed of light so that we can't see it coming), everything you say is speculation. This makes it a religion for you.

Cool
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:21:52 AM
There is no good evidence in support of that. If all humans would die, that would not be the end of the world, that would only be the end of all humans and if the earth would explode that would not be the end of the world that would only be the end of earth. There is no good evidence that the end of humans, the earth or the world is near. If you are extremely religious you might think something as silly as the end of the world being near, but there is no rational reason to believe such a ridiculous notion. The world has trillion billion years left, the earth has at least 1 billion years left and for humans. Not sure because of war and the monetary system but i would say at least 1000 years or even millions or even billions of years if we stop using the monetary system at some point in the future.
legendary
August 14, 2018, 07:34:48 AM
Biblical prophets are the one that have really see the future and most of the prophecies has come to pass as stated.  The end is very near then when we begin and that is why we should be close to God like never before. We are living in the earth and it seems all the humanity are against God.

Actually, the will of mankind is against God. As sinners, we can't understand the way that God thinks in His perfect desiring for us to be holy like He is. We might come close at times. But we never quite understand.

This is why we die. We die so that we can let go of all imperfection. Then, god will take the essence of our spirits/souls, and place them into perfection in the new life in Heaven.

So, yes! All of humanity is against God, even though He has found some of us who are so weak spiritually, that He can work saving faith in us.

Cool
If you do believe in the Bible, wouldn't you believe that God is a loving creator? According the Bible, He created the whole Earth for us. You could compare Him to a parent. Even Jesus referred to Him as Father. If you imagine a parent-child relationship on Earth, you can see some similarities. Parents on Earth try to create good environments for their children. They try to give them lots of opportunities. Their children don't always obey and they don't always appreciate everything they've been given. I don't think you you can say though that the children are against their parents. They just don't understand everything completely yet.

When God created the Earth for us, he gave us a whole lot of freedom. We could do anything we wanted except for the one law... don't eat of the fruit of the tree in the middle of the Garden. The whole Earth was free for us. But then we accepted the info from the serpent/devil as greater than that of God. By doing this, we made a pact with the devil that we would listen to him and obey his rules. In other words, we gave the Earth over to the ownership of the devil, at least as far as we were concerned.

If the devil had been somebody of little power, things might not be the same as they were. But check out the second half of Ezekiel 28 to see the power that God had given the devil. The devil was able, through our willing obedience of him, to effect great corruption in us at the core of our being. The result is that we no longer have any power on our own to turn from the devil.

The influence of the devil over us is so great that, if we use any of our strength to attempt to even believe in Jesus salvation on our own, we turn the Jesus salvation thing into corruption for ourselves. It is only through the working of the Holy Spirit in our hearts (our core being) that Jesus salvation can be worked in us successfully.

Since our corruption is this deep, and since we don't understand how such deep corruption works and what it does, we barely see why death is necessary for us, so that God can remake us in the New Heavens and the New Earth, where corruption can never happen again.

This whole operation is built on:
1. The gift of God to us so that we have life;
2. The various agreements we make, first with God... to have life, then with the devil to corrupt our life, and then with God again to bring us to His new gift of salvation (even though it is God Who effects this second agreement with Him, in our hearts).

None of this is as simple as you make it sound.

Cool
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
August 13, 2018, 01:58:41 PM
The only end I see that is near is the destruction of the planet due to our pursuits of resources. The heat is proof of that, and it keeps getting worse. Some people do not want to believe that global warming is real but it is and if you believe in the bible, it could be God's way of telling us we are being punished because we did not take care of the planet that He gave us.
Activity: 23
August 13, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
Biblical prophets are the one that have really see the future and most of the prophecies has come to pass as stated.  The end is very near then when we begin and that is why we should be close to God like never before. We are living in the earth and it seems all the humanity are against God.

Actually, the will of mankind is against God. As sinners, we can't understand the way that God thinks in His perfect desiring for us to be holy like He is. We might come close at times. But we never quite understand.

This is why we die. We die so that we can let go of all imperfection. Then, god will take the essence of our spirits/souls, and place them into perfection in the new life in Heaven.

So, yes! All of humanity is against God, even though He has found some of us who are so weak spiritually, that He can work saving faith in us.

Cool
If you do believe in the Bible, wouldn't you believe that God is a loving creator? According the Bible, He created the whole Earth for us. You could compare Him to a parent. Even Jesus referred to Him as Father. If you imagine a parent-child relationship on Earth, you can see some similarities. Parents on Earth try to create good environments for their children. They try to give them lots of opportunities. Their children don't always obey and they don't always appreciate everything they've been given. I don't think you you can say though that the children are against their parents. They just don't understand everything completely yet.
legendary
August 13, 2018, 09:58:07 AM

Cool
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
August 13, 2018, 08:19:15 AM
What do you think?

From the Bible:
Quote from: Isaiah 19: 23-25
In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day, Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The Lord Almighty will bless them saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance." (Isaiah 19: 23-25)

Explanation:

Next door is modern day Syria. This is a creation of the United Nations. It was given to France as a protectorate and has no historic significance in its current form. Israel is down on the border. And south of that is Egypt.

So what the Bible is saying is a highway will start down in Egypt and probably follow what they call the Way of the Sea that runs up the coast of Israel and crosses over into the Plain of Megiddo and off into Damascus. This was formerly the typical trade route.

Isaiah says this is a time when all of the nations are going to be living in peace. He didn't say Syria, but he said Assyria. The Assyrian Empire extended from Ur of Chaldes, up the Tigress-Euphrates valley toward Baghdad then across to the Mediterranean, taking in modern day Syria. So Assyria in the Bible included modern day Iraq and Syria.

And in the end days there is going to be a coalition between Iraq and Syria. So the events that are taking place right now are extremely significant. I can see a coalition, a federation. We are not talking invasion, but it could happen. This area right now is stirred up with hatred and bitterness. This would encompass modern day Lebanon, which the Syrians have occupied illegally.

Read more at http://www.patrobertson.com/Teaching/patprophecy.asp.

Cool
Activity: 29
August 13, 2018, 05:32:27 AM
-...-

According to the bible too, you can have a small tree in flames talking to you; you can kill entire civilizations; you can rape a woman freely; you can kill homosexuals; you can get into fire women and children for god to breathe their "aromas"; you can put all the species into a big ship; you can open the waters; you can actually walk in the water...
So maybe this is time to stop believing this book. I rather prefer to believe in the Lord of the Rings. This is a fantasy that suits me more.
Please I  wish to learn more, can you please supply some references to all these assertions. It will aid in doing more research for me before concluding. Whether the world is coming to and end or not I give no danm but man should be humane to man
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
August 12, 2018, 09:32:44 PM
-...-

According to the bible too, you can have a small tree in flames talking to you; you can kill entire civilizations; you can rape a woman freely; you can kill homosexuals; you can get into fire women and children for god to breathe their "aromas"; you can put all the species into a big ship; you can open the waters; you can actually walk in the water...
So maybe this is time to stop believing this book. I rather prefer to believe in the Lord of the Rings. This is a fantasy that suits me more.
Activity: 23
August 12, 2018, 03:26:45 PM
What do you think?

From the Bible:
In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day, Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The Lord Almighty will bless them saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance." (Isaiah 19: 23-25)

Explanation:

Next door is modern day Syria. This is a creation of the United Nations. It was given to France as a protectorate and has no historic significance in its current form. Israel is down on the border. And south of that is Egypt.

So what the Bible is saying is a highway will start down in Egypt and probably follow what they call the Way of the Sea that runs up the coast of Israel and crosses over into the Plain of Megiddo and off into Damascus. This was formerly the typical trade route.

Isaiah says this is a time when all of the nations are going to be living in peace. He didn't say Syria, but he said Assyria. The Assyrian Empire extended from Ur of Chaldes, up the Tigress-Euphrates valley toward Baghdad then across to the Mediterranean, taking in modern day Syria. So Assyria in the Bible included modern day Iraq and Syria.

And in the end days there is going to be a coalition between Iraq and Syria. So the events that are taking place right now are extremely significant. I can see a coalition, a federation. We are not talking invasion, but it could happen. This area right now is stirred up with hatred and bitterness. This would encompass modern day Lebanon, which the Syrians have occupied illegally.

Cool
Well, to believe this, you first have to believe in the Bible. Why do you say the end is near? I don't see anything in this article actually talking about this event being connected with the end of the world. It talks about the events taking place now being extremely significant. Is he implying that there's going to be a union between Iraq and Syria soon that will also encompass Lebanon? Maybe I'm really out of the loop, but it doesn't seem like anybody is actually trying to do that.

I also think it's funny that the US should be "saving the world" yet again:
I would think it would be marvelous if one of the things that the United States insists on is that they make a peace treaty with Israel. We need to tell Syria you are not going to be lobbing shells through your surrogates Hizbollah into northern Israel, but make peace. Then all of a sudden Egypt has a peace treaty with Israel, and now Syria and Iraq would come together under the United States influence.
Is it really a fulfillment of prophecy, if you do it on purpose to fulfill a prophecy?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
August 12, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
What do you think?

From the Bible:

Explanation:

Cool

according to bible whenever people try to buiild tower of babel, god confuses them with chaotic langauges,

same is with cryptos the onces understood evaluation system dollar dies and leaves chaoes and confrontation behind
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
August 12, 2018, 01:13:07 PM
No. People have been saying the end is nigh since the dawn of mankind and I wouldn't pay too much attention to the bible. According to the bible you should kill a lot of people for doing very minor things (working on sundays, talking back to your parents, homosexuals, adulterers, non-believers, non-virgins, entire cities if one person there worships the wrong god)

The bible says a lot of other silly stuff: https://www.salon.com/2014/05/31/11_kinds_of_bible_verses_christians_love_to_ignore_partner/

Activity: 176
Merit: 1
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
August 12, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
According to the bible, brother will bear false witness against his brother; nation will rise against another nation, etc. Currently, are these not our experiences, if not on a daily basis? Signs of end time are everywhere.
legendary
December 17, 2017, 05:32:44 PM
What do you think?

From the Bible:

Explanation:

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: