Pages:
Author

Topic: The energy that drives patience - page 2. (Read 978 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
November 28, 2018, 03:12:06 PM
Patience is what people don't have nowadays and the crypto world don't work like that.  People want to buy lambo so fast they forgot they should have patience and what well before they leap or sell. Panicked sell is making things worse
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 03:10:01 PM
I agree that patience is very important in our lives in any field. but you know, sometimes you run out of patience. and I think many will agree that not everything needs to be tolerated, some situations or phenomena need to stop as soon as you notice.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 28, 2018, 03:06:57 PM
Simply, many do not understand the algorithm of work. That's all. The patience of this ends. And they leave our community. The fact is that people think that having come to the cryptocurrency world tomorrow they will become millionaires. However, we all understand that it is not.

Grin All friends of peace and patience.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 28, 2018, 03:04:39 PM
Thanks friend for the insight. Patience is very important, but it does not just happen without calculative effort. Sometimes, we might loose our focus to be patient, if we do not know what surrounds the essence of such attitude
Activity: 95
November 28, 2018, 03:03:05 PM
well said OP, and if you think patience is hard on the way down.  You just wait until you get closer and closer to your exit #'s on the way UP.  That will test your patience like no bear market ever will.  One of Warren Buffett's most important sentiments is that the markets move value from the impatient to the patient.  Don't be Greg! 
Activity: 336
November 28, 2018, 02:54:05 PM
Patience is not just the ability to wait, but how we behave while we wait.

Behavior is a very important factor or energy that determines if your patience will be maintained.

The crypto market can sometimes be different from what we thought or expected it would be, there might be delay in getting rewards from bounty participated in, postponement in listing on exchanges alongside other challenges faced and these might bring about some doubt, most especially when it seems the delay keeps lingering.

Therefore, our ability to tolerate difficulties, delays, annoyance without getting upset, will determine if truly we can be patient.

Being able to overcome all these require some energy and the energy is embedded in our ability or the behaviour that guides patience.

I totally agree with your every single word dude. Patient is the key in this unstable market. If you believe crypto world, you know its gonna rise after a while but you dont know when its gonna happen.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 28, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Behavior is a very important factor or energy that determines if your patience will be maintained.

The crypto market can sometimes be different from what we thought or expected it would be, there might be delay in getting rewards from bounty participated in, postponement in listing on exchanges alongside other challenges faced and these might bring about some doubt, most especially when it seems the delay keeps lingering.

Therefore, our ability to tolerate difficulties, delays, annoyance without getting upset, will determine if truly we can be patient.

Being able to overcome all these require some energy and the energy is embedded in our ability or the behaviour that guides patience.
i think it is also an indicator of trust - to our decisions, to our brains, to our path. you can only be patient when you know why, when there is a hope or something that pulls you through all the obstacles
Activity: 644
November 19, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
I can't be patient for more than a year of bear year. It is very sad but I feel just apathy now(
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 07:39:14 AM
that is true, who is not able to be patient will experience psychiatric disorders, because the more days, the market gets worse. just waiting for it requires strong energy. there needs to be learning to practice patience.
Activity: 434
November 19, 2018, 06:52:02 AM
Patience is a very important thing, because investments can not be fixed on a downtrend, you need to wait until the market grows!
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
November 19, 2018, 06:37:21 AM
My family and my children will be my energy to keep me more on patiently waiting,.they are my treasures why im still keep crypto as a part of my daily life.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
November 19, 2018, 04:30:19 AM

This is very reasonable, often for those investors who hold tokens for a long time, and they end up with the most benefits.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 19, 2018, 03:48:07 AM
The simple way to get energy for patience is "invest and forget". The problem is how to forget. For me the better way is to do some interesting work and create additional source of income.

Patience without any follow through on update is just wasting your time and effort.  As on of the reply here, patience is best when we know what is really happening around our investment.  I had applied this invest and forget and soon found out that what I am holding became a trash, not following updates, the project made different updates which ended in a token swap which invalidate my holding.

Yes patience is best when provided with right information because there are times when we have to cut off our patience and sell what we are holding.
Activity: 308
November 19, 2018, 03:36:33 AM
The simple way to get energy for patience is "invest and forget". The problem is how to forget. For me the better way is to do some interesting work and create additional source of income.
Activity: 325
November 19, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

Now all the energy should be directed not at patience but at finding more stable assets for investments. Because the market does not work and it is still impossible to make a profit from it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
November 19, 2018, 02:36:49 AM
Patience to wait is often bored, we must be able to control it in order to get positive energy. By having positive energy, we will be able to make the right decisions in every action. Positive energy in crypto will be able to take a good decision and finally be able to control our coins.
Activity: 546
November 19, 2018, 01:58:36 AM

Im one with this Patience is not just the ability to wait, but how we behave while we wait.. In my own definitions, "Patience is the ability to maintain your self discipline"
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 19, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

I'm quoting the 3 lines from OP. This is very true and I like it very much as well.
Patience is indeed tied to the each persons behavior - and his Reaction to external stimuli as well.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
November 19, 2018, 01:27:58 AM

No doubt that patience is the very important and governing factor in determining your success in this market and I think we all are aware with this flactuating nature of market that how the valuation of every crypto currency is subject to flactuation so one have to be very patience and should not be provoked by anyone in the time of deflation as in the time of deflation there are many cunning people who fears you about high loss and purchase your coin at very low rate so don’t get provoked just depend on your research and then invest wisely.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 18, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
Patience is one of the most important aspect of success. If you cannot be patient on this market, you will lose a lot of money. Be patient guys and you will be rewarded, when we will finally see the market changing and turning green.
Pages:
Jump to: