Pages:
Author

Topic: The Ethereum Paradox - page 33. (Read 99876 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262
March 04, 2016, 12:42:38 PM
My technological statements are fact.

stoat I have challenged you to a video debate and you refuse.

I've challenged you to have Vitalik address these issues and all you do is make excuses.

I can't help it that you don't understand the technological issues thus you are incapable of distinguishing FUD from fact. If you go on video with me, I think we can make this very clear, but you are unwilling to do so.

You've turned this forum into such nonsense that I am leaving. The next you will hear from me is when I replace both Ethereum and Bitcoin with technology that works.

Edit: thanks for the apology. You earned at least my sincere statement above with your apology.

Edit#2: I challenged you to a boxing match because you stated that I look stupid and dress like a child. I challenged you to speak such insults to my face and not from behind an anonymous shield. It escalated from there. I have never threatened to attack you physically unless you accept a duel. Of course I am not going to commit battery, break the law, and end up in jail over nonsense.

Edit#3: Ethereum has really only advanced the concept of a programmable block chain, and for this I was quiet while they raised $18 million and spent it. Waiting to see if they would actually implement it and work out the intractable issues which I and others told them they were facing. I have since that time become much more knowledgable about the intractable issues they face and thus I started to raise warning flags when they ran out of funds and started pumping the stock price in order to raise more funds to waste. When I saw what they are proposing for Casper, I became more adamant that they were really lost. One of the ways to really injure our sector is to have an enormous pump that fails. Crypto currency is gaining the reputation amongst the masses and corporations as being a fraudulent wild west. I tried to interject some sober analysis, not really expecting to stop the pump because no one can stop that given the wide reach of Coindesk and other sites that are willing to promulgate hype. I see an entire lack of ethics in our sector. This isn't anything like software development business. This is like Pink Sheet commodity mining company scams. I wanted to have a technology discussion, mostly because I am refining my presentations for when I launch my own block chain work which will fix the problems. I am not realistically trying to convince the greater fools not to buy ETH.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 12:35:09 PM
Alright, im sorry for calling you a pedophile.  If it's any excuse it's because you are laying down heaps of FUD against an amazing project called ethereum that has done nothing except advance the cause of crypto massively in the real world.  So kindly cease doing that thing.

In fact I'd go so far as to say I have no evidence of you being a pedophile.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
March 04, 2016, 12:30:54 PM
Getting really paradox now - so pls stop that.
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 12:25:29 PM
You guys should date.
Drink a beer together and relax.

He wouldn't emerge from the pub with the same facial features. Sorry.

There you go again.  Roll Eyes

Stoat common man you keep on calling him a pedophile so of course he's going to be angry with you . We all would be the same Smiley

He's the one that threatened to "rearrange my facial features". I only found out he touched children after that.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 04, 2016, 12:17:48 PM
You guys should date.

Stoat common man you keep on calling him a pedophile so of course he's going to be angry with you . We all would be the same Smiley
March 04, 2016, 12:12:40 PM
So now we know stoat refuses to provide proof and thus is a low life lying scammer who has to beg for funds while lying about a friend in need.
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 12:10:29 PM
You guys should date.

FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 12:10:03 PM
You guys should date.
On my expenses.

I'm a bit too old.  He prefers them younger
March 04, 2016, 12:09:59 PM
You guys should date.

He wouldn't emerge from the pub with the same facial features. Sorry I will only accept to meet him if accepts a boxing duel, because the venom he has stated is unforgivable where I come from (Deep South of the USA and the Philippines).
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
March 04, 2016, 12:08:49 PM
You guys should date.
On my expenses.
March 04, 2016, 12:08:38 PM
So now we know stoat refuses to provide proof and thus is a low life lying scammer who has to beg for funds while lying about a friend in need.

Bit of a leap isn't it? Just because I don't want to dox my friend im therefore a scammer?

No leap at all. When you ask for donations, you have to prove you aren't scamming. That is the choice you make when you are too selfish to help your own friend. No proof and you are scamming.
March 04, 2016, 12:07:05 PM

.. or he made some fortune with ETH and is not willing to share ...

You mean share with his friend. Either poor as shit and has to beg for donations while lying, or he made a lot of money pumping ETH and is too selfish to take care of his friend.

Ethics isn't in stoat's vocabulary.
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 12:06:25 PM

Bit of a leap isn't it? Just because I don't want to dox my friend im therefore a scammer?

you're obviously mad as hell because I deflated your FUD tactics and outed you as a predatory sex tourist.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
March 04, 2016, 12:03:23 PM

.. or he made some fortune with ETH and is not willing to share ...
March 04, 2016, 11:58:20 AM
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 11:57:01 AM
Prove that casper doesnt work.  Oh wait you can't.  Because you don't know how it works because you can't see in to the future.
March 04, 2016, 11:54:46 AM
An old school friend of mine who has a low paying job and a large family.  His need is money for mortgage payments and to put food on the table for his kids that you would no doubt enjoy the company of.

Prove it. Words are cheap. No proof and you are lying.

(note I am intentionally forcing stoat to reveal his identity because I know he doesn't want to be responsible for his posts)
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 11:53:46 AM
An old school friend of mine who has a low paying job and a large family.  His need is money for mortgage payments and to put food on the table for his kids that you would no doubt enjoy the company of.
March 04, 2016, 11:51:43 AM

0x8d1b4e41652eacec5715dc5c4833f6b713573de6 If you agree with me, please support a friend of mine in need.

Who is the friend? What is his need? Prove you are not begging for funds for yourself by pretending there is a friend in need.

Prove you haven't had sex with children m8.  Thats the reason fugitive pedophiles usually flee to the philipines right?

It is impossible to prove that which I did not do, unless there is a specific allegation which I can present evidence against. What do you expect me to provide an accounting of every hour of my life since birth. I already stated that it is impossible for me to be a fugitive because I have a valid passport.

Whereas, I asked you for a specific proof which you are refusing to comply with. Thus you've been DOXXed.

Lool. Its a friend of mine that doesnt have much money.  I don't need to prove anything to you.  I've been topping that wallet up myself because no one donates shit. You can view the transactions at etherscan.io

Who is the friend? What is his need? Prove you are not lying?
FREEDOM RESERVE
March 04, 2016, 11:49:54 AM

0x8d1b4e41652eacec5715dc5c4833f6b713573de6 If you agree with me, please support a friend of mine in need.

Who is the friend? What is his need? Prove you are not begging for funds for yourself by pretending there is a friend in need.

Prove you haven't had sex with children m8.  Thats the reason fugitive pedophiles usually flee to the philipines right?

It is impossible to prove that which I did not do, unless there is a specific allegation which I can present evidence against. What do you expect me to provide an accounting of every hour of my life since birth. I already stated that it is impossible for me to be a fugitive because I have a valid passport.

Whereas, I asked you for a specific proof which you are refusing to comply with. Thus you've been DOXXed.

Lool. Its a friend of mine that doesnt have much money.  I don't need to prove anything to you.  I've been topping that wallet up myself because no one donates shit. You can view the transactions at etherscan.io
Pages:
Jump to: