Pages:
Author

Topic: The Ethereum price at the end of the October. - page 5. (Read 449 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
I'm not an expert in price prediction however I'm lucky enough to hodl my 2.5eth in my MEW wallet that i bought last year, luckily what i hold is multiplied by 10 it's value from last year's price, and still hoping to go it's price up like bitcoin or not as big as bitcoin but to increase to it's peak highest value within this year.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I also hold some eth, so far eth performance has been great so I intend to hold through till end of year, going by what I read from different crypto analyst, eth is likely to attain much higher price if a bull run occur this period, am very positive eth will go way above 6k before year end. To me it is better to hold it than exchange for smaller project because it has the ability to recover much faster.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1321
CoinPoker.com
Hello,
Can anyone predicate the price of the Ethereum at the end of the October? I have a little ETH and I want to know it is better to keep it or exchange it to the Tether!

Thank you.
If the bull run continue and as experts says their prediction would be. Eth could reach another all time high once again. Who knows could be 10k utmost, but of course its still advisable to be cautious. Crypto investment is quite risky and could experience such market failure or crash. So invest only you can afford to lose so you don't have any regrets about it.
Activity: 354
Merit: 10
Hello,
Can anyone predicate the price of the Ethereum at the end of the October? I have a little ETH and I want to know it is better to keep it or exchange it to the Tether!

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: