Pages:
Author

Topic: The European Super League ( ESL) thread moved to off-topic why? - page 2. (Read 275 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
I need explanation.
I believe it was turned off-topic because you discussed it incorrectly. If it is in the gambling discussion section, you have to discuss matches, win rates, odds, how to bet, which team to bet on. In short, everything has to do with betting, but your topic is quite simple, it only discusses sports. You know, this is not a sports forum, I have no objections when the subject is moved. Sometimes a topic gets a lot of attention, but it's still off-topic.
This is an open thread to discuss the proposed European Super League, News, Trends, Opinions, Latest gists.

staff
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The Naija & BSFL Sherrif 📛
Can someone explained why this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-european-super-league-esl-updates-europe-futbul-odds-predictions-5331642  with over 700+ views and 120+ replies  moved to off topic yesterday while the European Super League Is still not totally abandoned yet? If you are against the league as a moderator does not give the right to move a gambling thread to off-topic.

I need explanation.
Pages:
Jump to: