Pages:
Author

Topic: The evergreen question, Will Bitcoin survives in future? - page 3. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 5
In my perspective Yes'' Bitcoin will survives in the future..
It is possible to calculate a few that it can not survive. Until bitcoin has a price and still #1 and cryptocurrencies from now I believe and some will survive the Bitcoin in future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Bitcoin will most probably have the role such as gold right now due to its limited supply (in the long term deflationary supply since people will be losing private keys). It's for sure good to have some Bitcoins safely stored away for the long term.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I'm currently VERY bullish on bitcoin, and I highly believe it has a good future. But will it indeed survive? Honestly, no one really knows. Bitcoin may be the "crypto king" today, but that MIGHT change in the future(though I'm not saying it will); and the new top1 coin in the future might not be in the top100 today.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
This becomes the most asking question in the forum that bitcoin will survive in future?
with regular interval of 2 days, someone asks this question?
I am not against you because this is the purpose of this forum to answer all the question having any doubt about bitcoin, This is your right.
I am not up to this level that i will give you answer of this question that bitcoin survives or not? There are panel of experts( hero, legenday members) who are connected with this since its launch.
They know the the bitter and sweet truth of Bitcoin.
But i am damn sure that If there is the existence of bitcoin in future,This is the best question can be asked by anyone in future & will be asked repeatedly.
LOL!
Pages:
Jump to: