Pages:
Author

Topic: The fall from nearly $19,000 :( - page 2. (Read 488 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 08:16:32 PM
It's just a seasonal price drop and a lot of bits of italics about bitcoin, and I strongly believe it will all recover even more in time, and soon in 2018 it will come true.
Activity: 28
March 18, 2018, 08:10:03 PM
I think we will test $3000 ish before a big recovery
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
March 18, 2018, 07:55:42 PM
Don't get panic we all know Bitcoin has alot of potential in our entire ecosystem. Just remember we are on an early stage everyone will follow just keep on buying on dip it will bounce back soon, $30,000 is a good price of bitcoin and so on..
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 07:45:31 PM
The fall in bitcoin prices is usually due to bad news that attacks bitcoin or can also game big investors who sell bitcoin belonging to him a little bit and followed by panic selling, this causes bitcoin to fall, and bitcoin prices will surely return past the peak price again in 2018 this .
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 07:37:18 PM
Somewhere within last year, Bitcoin could rise as high up to almost $19,000 and this massive rise stirred up the interest and enthusiasm of investors. Few weeks later, Bitcoin began to experience gradual drop in price and now struggling to regain the position of the almost $19,000.
The question is: What is causing the drop in BTC? is Bitcoin ever going to regain that position and even beyond again? and if yes, when?(prediction)

Check threads from 2013 to see the same topics as yours. Price wentdown from 1200$ to 100$ and people asked the same questions.

Edit: The answers also were the same.

Never hit $100... The low was around $200.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
March 18, 2018, 07:36:55 PM
Somewhere within last year, Bitcoin could rise as high up to almost $19,000 and this massive rise stirred up the interest and enthusiasm of investors. Few weeks later, Bitcoin began to experience gradual drop in price and now struggling to regain the position of the almost $19,000.
The question is: What is causing the drop in BTC? is Bitcoin ever going to regain that position and even beyond again? and if yes, when?(prediction)

many factors are affecting to bitcoin decreasing today, such as banning crypto ads in the media, high sales, loss of selling power in the market, so this correction will be very long.

yes, bitcoin will again reach $ 19,000, even more, when this correction is over, and at the end of the year, bitcoin will achieve fantastic value.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
March 18, 2018, 07:33:43 PM
as faithupgrade said, price will be going up from maybe second half of april or early may. This is absolutely normal so don't panic, this will be probably happening every year. Use the big drop wisely and invest as much as you can, you won't regret it in a few months, or even better, a year.
Activity: 126
March 18, 2018, 07:32:21 PM
BTC will definitely break the price of $19,000, no doubt about it!

Because BTC will be accepted by more people in the world, the number of BTC is only 21 million!

Prices are bound to go up in the future!
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
March 18, 2018, 07:30:11 PM
struggling to regain the position of the almost $19,000.

the problem is when there is a sudden jump.. silly foolish people talk about it as if that super high price is the norm.
they use terms like "get back to" or "regain"

what you have to think of it as is the market is CONSTANTLY testing the highs and the lows.

the norm is not the high. thats just a test of possibility.
its finding the resistance point where traders find the peak before traders are no longer going to buy any higher

the norm is not the low. thats just a test of possibility.
its finding the resistance point where traders find the bottom before traders are no longer going to sell any lower

once you know what the top possibility is and the bottom possibility is. then you know the safe zone. and then if the price is near the bottom price. you know its discount day and time to buy. and when its near the top and you in profit you know its profit day

stop thinking that once a spike happens it should stay up.
stop thinking that once a drop happens it will always stay down

take your emotions and reverse your way of thinking.
when theres a drop do not think about selling.. let the fools sell and test the lows. while you buy in at a discount
when there is a spike do not think about buying the hype. let the fools buy the hype to test the highs. while you sell for profit
Activity: 527
Merit: 10
Join Ixinium
March 18, 2018, 07:27:21 PM
Because of too much investors blindly into the cryptocurrency market, so make the price of the bitcoin appeared a huge bubble, so for now, people are gradually come to their senses, the bitcoin will arrive in a reasonable new prices.

Yeah, i suffered that by myself, one of the last times that i bought bitcoin is when the price was nearly at $14,000 each one of them. I was lucky because o sold at $15,000 by panicselling, but yeah, i feel good about it.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 07:23:45 PM
The fall of bitcoin now seems like it will be seasonal and you should not be afraid because bitcoin prices will come back again at a higher price and estimates by these bitcoin experts will happen in late 2018, hopefully run smoothly.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
March 18, 2018, 07:16:25 PM
This is normal. Bitcoin is always making a massive dump then goes up again.  Go to tradingview,  check out the Bitcoin chart wayback 2013. Dont worry after this dump,  we can see Bitcoin again at 19k or even higher.

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
March 18, 2018, 07:15:03 PM
all the participants believe that he will return, but I doubt that! Embarrassed
It will return trust me,  bitcoin will bounce back starting on the month of may. Like what just happened last year , it will repeat what just happened.  The month of May is a bullish month.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 18, 2018, 07:06:02 PM

You are looking at this in worng way because the run to the 20k was incredibly pumped and was only because of the huge hype.
i remeber how i was looking at the charts with open jaw because it was not normal how it qas going up , the correction is healthy!
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 18, 2018, 01:47:44 PM
Bitcoin pretty much doubled in a single month in December-Janaury. A price correction was really expected to happen. There was too much hype on the cryptocurrency space. Will it go back again? Maybe. When? No one knows. My guess is just as good as yours.
I believe the same facts as you do. The sudden surge in the price of BTC took everybody by storm and I was sure at that time that a big correction is surely going to come and it did. I also expect the price to stay in this range for another 2 months and may be after that it will start to increase gradually. People might have the doubts whether it will increase again or not and for those people, I would like to say that the price will increase for sure but it will take its time. We dont know how long will it take and so we will just have to wait until that.
Activity: 360
March 18, 2018, 01:47:40 PM
Recently, the bad news has caused many people worry about bitcoin and the recent bad news is that google and facebook have banned bitcoin ads. This has significantly reduced the value of bitcoin. This bad situation is still happening because many investors still sell the bitcoin
Activity: 450
March 18, 2018, 01:47:35 PM
Think before the month of December 2017.
How much price of bitcoin! It was rised incredible and unexpected.
So, now getting down. Its must be happen. some people selling all their bitcoin, that they already got huge profit. So, they thought to sell their bitcoin. So right now market go down.
Activity: 76
March 18, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
all the participants believe that he will return, but I doubt that! Embarrassed
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
March 18, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

Check threads from 2013 to see the same topics as yours. Price wentdown from 1200$ to 100$ and people asked the same questions.

Edit: The answers also were the same.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 18, 2018, 02:39:38 AM
Because of too much investors blindly into the cryptocurrency market, so make the price of the bitcoin appeared a huge bubble, so for now, people are gradually come to their senses, the bitcoin will arrive in a reasonable new prices.
Pages:
Jump to: