Pages:
Author

Topic: The final verified tipsters in one package! - page 2. (Read 2543 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Selected results are useless. How are we supposed to know there were no losses in between?

The only way to tell how good someone is at betting is if they provide a transparent/verifiable record of all their picks, with reasoning so we can try to figure out if you are lucky or good.

If you want to prove you are good at betting, you will post all of your picks, with reasoning, shortly after games start. Or even better, rovide them before games start to a trusted third-party record keeper/esrow type person to ensure that you make all the picks legitimately.

Get the 7 days for free. Can anybody explain me the reason for not get the 7 days for free and continue to do "haters gonna hate" on this post?

"If you want to prove you are good at betting" You didn´t read the post. I am not a tipster, i am a reseller service. Read and then post, please, dont make to f*** waste my time.

I am not stupid enough to waste money on picks. You are a shitty salesman if you won't do the simple things required to prove that you have a product worth selling.

You do whatever you want, I'll do whatever I want to do. I know what people who are good at selling picks (or anything really) do to prove they are selling a valuable product. What does it say about you i you aren't willing to do those things?

I am offering you a 7 days trial for free. If you want pm me, if you don´t, dont waste my time and break my head. Have a nice day.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
Selected results are useless. How are we supposed to know there were no losses in between?

The only way to tell how good someone is at betting is if they provide a transparent/verifiable record of all their picks, with reasoning so we can try to figure out if you are lucky or good.

If you want to prove you are good at betting, you will post all of your picks, with reasoning, shortly after games start. Or even better, rovide them before games start to a trusted third-party record keeper/esrow type person to ensure that you make all the picks legitimately.

Get the 7 days for free. Can anybody explain me the reason for not get the 7 days for free and continue to do "haters gonna hate" on this post?

"If you want to prove you are good at betting" You didn´t read the post. I am not a tipster, i am a reseller service. Read and then post, please, dont make to f*** waste my time.

I am not stupid enough to waste money on picks. You are a shitty salesman if you won't do the simple things required to prove that you have a product worth selling.

You do whatever you want, I'll do whatever I want to do. I know what people who are good at selling picks (or anything really) do to prove they are selling a valuable product. What does it say about you i you aren't willing to do those things?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
okey the next thing would be an action of having that 7 days free premium if I win that much I'll be happy buying this you already PM me before so I'm hoping that after replying to your thread once more you can vouch me that 7 days free thanks in advance mate.

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1288
For today we have:
Augsburg - Stuttgart
Over 2.75
1.7 Sbobet

Your first free was been a lost it will be a hard for you to establish yourself I hope this second one would win this time, I wasn't able to give you a feedback from your pm.
I understand you, but i cant select one of the daily picks and share here, cause i post bad picks but in the group we are winning money, those capture are of the same days that i share picks, those picks are won:

I said few days ago that all interested can join and test the group for 7 days free.

What more you want?
These pictures are so tiny that you really can't see anything in them. And what people are trying to tell is that before you sell your pro tips you have to provide history of your wins and loses.
5 bets in a row won't cut it as it proves very little and can be a lucky streak. You will need couple dozens at least.
EDIT: I see you managed to switch thumbnails with your pictures with actual pictures. Haha.  At least I can see them with this quote...
For today we have:
Augsburg - Stuttgart
Over 2.75
1.7 Sbobet

Your first free was been a lost it will be a hard for you to establish yourself I hope this second one would win this time, I wasn't able to give you a feedback from your pm.
I understand you, but i cant select one of the daily picks and share here, cause i post bad picks but in the group we are winning money, those capture are of the same days that i share picks, those picks are won:

I said few days ago that all interested can join and test the group for 7 days free.

What more you want?
For today we have:
Augsburg - Stuttgart
Over 2.75
1.7 Sbobet

For today we have:
Augsburg - Stuttgart
Over 2.75
1.7 Sbobet
So sad for the loss, and waiting for the Komso pick at 23:00 GMT. But i let you another Champions League pick for tomorrow

GL!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I receive at least 5 request for a free pick for today, here it is:
Time: 19:00
Match: Dijon - Strasbourg
Tip: over 144.5 (2.00)

LOSS
This is the Komso today pick, all who knows anything about betting knows who he is.

All who joins the service can receive without delay, whoever does not want , you can always expect to live.

This is a reseller service, i don´t sell my picks.

Dont search the line now, because if you are out of my service, it´s imposible to catch them Wink
legendary
Just a heads up to everyone, a money back guarantee is pretty useless when it comes to buying picks.

"Oh, you'll give me back the .1 btc i gave you even though I lost 1 btc because you suck at betting, thanks" (for example) still ends up with you losing money if the guy sucks at selling picks. And the fact that they are selling them instead of betting them usually means that is the case.

hour and a half to start the match.
i'll try this and let us see if your credential will increase after the result of this game, can't purchase your offer yet because of lack of money, thank you for this mate.
I told the price to all that DM me, i won´t post it in public 'cause for long term and big purchase we can make cheaper offers.
But, in reference: if you try to buy all this tipster by yourself you need more than 1200€/month we offer those for under 100€.

For join the 7 days free you have and DM in your account, reply me with your telegram handle and i join you to the Telegram Channel.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
And what about the price???
How much "cheap" are you going to provide these tips for???
I would love to opt in if the win ratio is more than 70%... Smiley
Can I too join for this 7 day free tips trip??? Tongue
Do you have any proof that your tips are accurate? Any refund policy if the tips did not win?

I think that maybe some dont understand that i am not a tipster i am offering a tipster package at low price. That´s all.

But about your second question, the 10 people that mail me yesterday interested has 7 days to test the service. The other option it´s refuse the test days and offer a refund if the tipster package finish in negative the month.
Pages:
Jump to: