Pages:
Author

Topic: The first cryptocurrency insurance in australia - page 2. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
On the one hand, this is good, because the world will accept cryptocurrencies faster. On the other hand, the more coins, the less their value. Not all coins can withstand competition in the market.
You are right,
now it's starting to happen, many new coins don't last long.
only a few months have good value, even some coins only last for a few weeks.
and worse, some survive only a matter of hours, because they are not strong against market competition.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
that's good I like the concept In my opinion it's good This seems to attract investors to invest. This can help many people in the cryptocurrency world to secure their accounts.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The security system of cryptocurrencies has always been a bit risky and it's always better to secure the system even more. And the users have to risk with their assets without any backup, and so of course there's a need of insurance like any other currencies.I think the cryptocurrency is gradually becoming the general trend.
Activity: 60
This is really good initiative also good news for investors also people will feel safe to invest here and people will more invest their money in market now and people of Australia get more benefits and if it available in many countries then it will be great.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
On the one hand, this is good, because the world will accept cryptocurrencies faster. On the other hand, the more coins, the less their value. Not all coins can withstand competition in the market.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Australian Decentralized Capital Collaboration to Provide CryptoCurrency Services:
This is an Australian consulting firm "specializing in blockchain property" and "asset management services"
They will work with Custodian Vaults, a private Australian company.
It has been advised that the Group has been decentralized and that the supervisory banks are cooperating to provide covered cryptocurrency monitoring services as described as Australia's first cryptocurrency insurance.
Do you feel that cryptocurrency investors are in need of a larger array of monitoring services to secure their assets? Please share your opinion!
Yup we need this monitoring services because were dealing about our money here and we must be secured since its not just a small amount that were talking here

I love the idea that Australian governments are into this deep,and hope that many countries will follow this actions
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
i wonder how something like that is going to work in this market?
nothing about altcoins is insurable!
the price is super volatile and manipulated so you can never have a clear outlook of what might happen.
the wallets are not tested and they have bugs which may lead to money losses and already we have had millions lost due to these bugs even in big altcoins like etehreum
the exchanges are unsafe, shady and they keep getting hacked or run away and people lose a lot of money every month or so.

so what part of this is going to be insured by these companies?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
This is indeed a great news in the crypto community where in a country like Australia has started to make a cryptocurrency insurance system that will cover the crypto investment of the investors. With this, people may no longer be afraid and doubt on their crypto investment because these investors find their investment more secured this time.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
It is a good news I think. It is really great that crypto has reached such position and it has insurance now. I hope such deals will be developing and crypto will has become a part of everybody's life.
Activity: 322
This is really a great news to see another real life implementation of cryptocurrency. It is now being used as insurance. There is still a long way to go. Best wishes for crypto.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Australian Decentralized Capital Collaboration to Provide CryptoCurrency Services:
This is an Australian consulting firm "specializing in blockchain property" and "asset management services"
They will work with Custodian Vaults, a private Australian company.
It has been advised that the Group has been decentralized and that the supervisory banks are cooperating to provide covered cryptocurrency monitoring services as described as Australia's first cryptocurrency insurance.
Do you feel that cryptocurrency investors are in need of a larger array of monitoring services to secure their assets? Please share your opinion!
Another one portion of great news from blockchain related stuff acceptance, I am looking forward when I would see the topic right here on the forum which would claim that bitcoin is accepted in 100% of countries in the world.
Activity: 238
This news is really a hope to the investors that cryptocurrency will be the one currency in the world. Now the crypto is getting insured by the insurance company in Australia and soon this will be a trend in other countries also. I think that they should form good policy now for this.
Activity: 57
ok, why not? I think it is good. This will help investors reduce risk. Anything that helps keep your property safe is a must
Activity: 196
I think it is a very good news for the crypto industry. Another big achievement of decentralized cryptocurrency but yet is is very difficult to maintain insurance for cryptocurrency i guess but other countries should follow Australia for this amazing step.
This news really matters a lot for the crypto investors. Hopefully it will bring some potential investors around the world to invest in australian crypto currency. After all, coverance by insurance will drastically boom, I think.
Activity: 322
Actually This is really good news for crypto world based on thi crypto market need this types of news also Insurance company always carry avoidable loss based on this insurance company don't apply here but for this news make us happy because many of them can invest freely now.
Activity: 196
Australia is the first country to offer insurance for cryptocurrency so this is a great news. Investors will feel safer to invest in crypto now more than ever.
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Awesome! I'm getting up everyday thinking what else great news I will hear today, because cryptocurrency is making me joyful daily, by reading this artices from all around the world accepting cryptocurrencies.
that's a good idea, so investors feel safer to invest in cryptocurrency. we know that investing cryptocurrency has a big risk. if we are not careful then it will be fatal. with the presence of this monitoring service I hope cryptocurrency will be more developed and safe in the future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day. Talking about Insurance, I'm part of this ICO which they consider to be the first Blockchain based insurance company. The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. You can check my signature for more info. Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: