Pages:
Author

Topic: The first ICO ever to take place on Stellar: SMARTLANDS! Your thoughts about? - page 2. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Wow, this has a lot of potential! I'm going to keep a close eye on Smartlands, I think it's going places. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 564
Merit: 104
I had no idea that Stellar could host ICOs. This environment is getting more and more diversified as times goes.

Me too and just spent some time to review it. If SMARTLANDS succeed, Stellar could easily become double or tipple. And we will have another working platform for ICOs. Competition is always good for end users.

Exactly, just remember the HUUUGE rise in price that Stellar had a few months ago, and the price has since then made most of its way back. Now this great and sinergical partnership will probably send the price to the moon again, but this time for something real. Smartlands is a very ambitious and global project, just like Stellar is.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Such a good news that Stellar could host ICOs. This looks like a very smart collaboration with Smartland.
If everything goes smoothly and the ICO is successful, then Stellar will become a major ICO host.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I had no idea that Stellar could host ICOs. This environment is getting more and more diversified as times goes.

Me too and just spent some time to review it. If SMARTLANDS succeed, Stellar could easily become double or tipple. And we will have another working platform for ICOs. Competition is always good for end users.
i am actually very interested in smartlands. we tend to tokenize everything and this might just be another step into that direction

Yes, the value of all the agricultural land, farms and forestry in the world has a value of tens of TRILLIONS (not millions, not billions), and from this ICO on the era when these trillions can be tokenized begins. And it happens on Stellar, which more than any other platform is pursuing a global presence, third world included.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Fantastic news!

Bring. It. On.

Now we have:

ETH

KICK

And...XLM
I am also excited about new platform for ICOs as an alternative for Ethereum

Yes, the numbers are really exciting. Transactions on Stellar are confirmed in 5 seconds versus 3.5 minutes of Ethereum, and the transaction fee is .00001 XLM (basically nothing) on Stellar while in Ethereum the price of the gas is getting more and more expensive. Smartlands may be opening a new era where ICOs could suddenly shift from Ethereum to Stellar.
Activity: 322
Smartlands and Stellar integration for first ever ICO on Stellar sounds very exciting actually. This will bring some momentum for sure.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Actually the more I'm reading, the more I'm getting captured by this collaboration. Stellar and Smartlands seem really to perfectly fit to each others for a numbers of reasons. This can get BIG!
I am sure it will!
Activity: 340
Actually the more I'm reading, the more I'm getting captured by this collaboration. Stellar and Smartlands seem really to perfectly fit to each others for a numbers of reasons. This can get BIG!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
i am actually very interested in smartlands. we tend to tokenize everything and this might just be another step into that direction
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I am also excited about new platform for ICOs as an alternative for Ethereum
Activity: 340
We all know about Stellar and it's rising success and impressive new partnerships. But few people know that Stellar is also a platform ready for supporting the issuing and the trading of tokens, ie to hosting ICOs.

Now Stellar is going to host its first ICO and that is the ICO of SMARTLANDS, a project which is in perfect tune with Stellar's ambition to bring the blockchain technology to the third world countries as a great tool to solve many of their problems.

Here you have an overview of Stellar as a platform for ICOs:

https://www.stellar.org/blog/using-stellar-for-ico/

and here you have information about the Smartlands project:

https://smartlands.io/

Commentaries and opinions are welcome!

Pages:
Jump to: