Pages:
Author

Topic: The first risk-free ICO with money back guarantee - page 8. (Read 4265 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
If it’s really a money back guaranteed and announced, it’s indeed a great one but as a matter of fact, it’s only few company or Developing Team would fufil promises as they all are capable of promising earth and heaven. The only thing I would say about this is they may be scare of regulations by SEC and the likes. ICO industry has already turned to something else

there is a lot of projects that cant full fill their promises during their early developments and ended up failed, in my opinion this kind of promises would be a good proposal since the team is into risk-free investment as money back guarantee that everyone might into this kind of investment . I hope every ico would do the same in the future

The market conditions mandate different measures to attract investors otherwise it is a really or somewhat impossible to successfully do an ICO in current conditions. I just think there isn't much money coming into crypto otherwise I think the price could have stabilized.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
If it’s really a money back guaranteed and announced, it’s indeed a great one but as a matter of fact, it’s only few company or Developing Team would fufil promises as they all are capable of promising earth and heaven. The only thing I would say about this is they may be scare of regulations by SEC and the likes. ICO industry has already turned to something else

there is a lot of projects that cant full fill their promises during their early developments and ended up failed, in my opinion this kind of promises would be a good proposal since the team is into risk-free investment as money back guarantee that everyone might into this kind of investment . I hope every ico would do the same in the future
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Some ICOs may implement the guarantee system. Of course, it's still safe and will be safe for your capital. But I think, more ICOs don't implement the system, if they fail, so already. Your investment capital will be lost to them. Or it could just be a fraudulent tactic from scammers. So be careful.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
sounds too good to be true but will check it further... hmm.. hope you are really offering this

yeah will a do expect this kind of offering because tachain project is still going on also and many people are also looking for this kind of stuff, but always make a research about investing something Smiley
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
I do not believe that money will be returned to you if the project fails. it looks like a fairy tale

lol, i will advise you talk to the team as regards that because they possibly have reasons why they choose to make it risk free investment
copper member
Activity: 224
I do not believe that money will be returned to you if the project fails. it looks like a fairy tale

lol, it sounds like a fairytale but the team hasn’t given me a reason to doubt them so far, besides I don’t believe things will go south for these guys, so we probably wouldn’t have worry about getting funds back.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Seems I have heard about this project before but not read about it. What does the risk free entails? If for example, I invest 1 btc when the dollar value of 1 btc is $3000. If in 1 year time, I decide to get a refund of my btc but the dollar value now is $20,000. Will the 1 btc still be returned? Or only $3000 worth of btc will be returned to me?
Activity: 154
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
very interesting and perhaps I invest my money in your project because I think that this project has a future in the cryptocurrency market

agree on you, we all looking at the same point for this projects, it still existing even though the market is still not good, let us hope that something will happen  to this project Smiley

I really didn’t think it was going anywhere regardless of where the the industry is at projects with good longterm ideas and concepts will be here to stay and grow
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
can you program a smart contract in such a way that you automatically get your stake back when you execute an action?
If the deposited ETH are blocked on a wallet by a Smart Contract and I want them back, then I could for example send 0.01 ETH and get my investment back together with the 0.01 ETH again.
Is it understandable what I mean?
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
It would be nice, because there is still risk if you invest into promising ICO backed by popular people.
I like this concept because they have to provide something before they receive money Wink.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
With the project moving along how it has been I wonder when we can expect to see some traction on the investment front from adoption of will 2019 be the year

2019 certainly holds a lot i believe we are going to see much activity that will push us towards mass adoption of cryptocurrency and that will usher us into a new era
Activity: 462
sounds too good to be true but will check it further... hmm.. hope you are really offering this

Some people have this kind of mixed view. Some people are completely against this. However only time will answer as far as I see.

We're not sure if this is their offer of 100% legit and it will not be possible but we cannot say this scam because of the purpose of the project and its idea. So we look forward to and keep track of this project's trend so we can see what's happening and to make sure we are talking about and offering it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Some people have this kind of mixed view. Some people are completely against this. However only time will answer as far as I see.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Investments are always risky, otherwise it is not investments. No exceptions. Even if you put money in government bank, it is still not 100% guarranty that you will get it back.

You're absolutely right, that's why the ultimate rule of investment states that, "you should always invest what you can afford to loose', so when going into any investment, its of paramount importance to set your mind ahead of your investment, so if you loose, you will won't get yourself into trouble or become paranoid about investment when next you see one
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
There is no such kind of investments other than scam,because if something called as 100% safe to money then everyone will invest on only on it so this is just lucrative words used by the people to get more attention and they will make more money.

Have you joined the telegram group yet and try to see the product build progress so far
I think we would need to give some benefits of the doubt for the time being until we really know what they are up to
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Investments are always risky, otherwise it is not investments. No exceptions. Even if you put money in government bank, it is still not 100% guarranty that you will get it back.
money in a bank is hard to call an investment. and this is also very risky. you are definitely right that investments are always risks
Activity: 533
Merit: 250

That never happens, when investing in anything, there is always risk, it's like you say. If you invest in less risk, return will be less
Activity: 448
This is my first time of seeking anything like this. Indeed ico have lost its glory.  Which this new formula hopefully the days of making profit from ico will return
Now many projects and many ICOs simply cannot start collecting, because today people not only do not believe in cryptocurrency, now people just do not understand how they got here and what they should do next.
Merit: 529
Pages:
Jump to: