Pages:
Author

Topic: ϟϟϟ The first TESLACOIN GIVEAWAY 500,000 TES will be paid out TOMORROW! - page 14. (Read 7353 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
5iKQ3SBfZHEZnEtXw9ytPTJHumdB6swZin
Ait
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi there mined Tesla for the launch at minebig untill I got shut out for too many rejects, (jdcoke - managed to get about 500 coins before that), and then switched to Tesla becausePool for a bit:

5krW2LYoZLRLwRvLnZYYBM375Ypa4hRgaS thanks!  Smiley

Oooh first - never been first before!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Let me just start by saying Thanks to all the believers who really wanted a coin like this and still continue to MINE it on a STEADY net hashrate.

NOW, let me address some of the issues....not going to touch on it TOO much as i am sure the paid trolls will be here in FULL force....you will be ignored.   We have begun to do something slightly different with TESLACOIN...is it the algorythm?  no.  Is is the actual coin?...no.  Is it the marketing? maybe.....is it the community?  DEFINITELY.

With that being said....we are about to embark on our first(of many) major giveaways of 500,000 TESLACOINS!!!

We are not lobbying exchanges because we really don't care if we get on an exchange or not....EVENTUALLY they WILL list this coin because they will HAVE to....but as we have seen over the last month or so...exchanges are taking a new approach to listing coins....so hopefully the days of launching a coin and getting on an exchange in mere days is gone.

What WE are going to do now is let YOU, our community and believers decide.
If you want TESLACOIN on an exchange YOU petition them....we will not be doing it.
We wanted everyone to have fun with this coin and wanted to be able to GIVE BACK to the people who try so hard to get in on launches only to be turned away EVERYTIME by something as ridiculous as a MAJOR DDOS.

We would like to officially apologize to Minebig.com for all the drama as our official pool.

SO here we go....If you mined in the MINEBIG OFFICIAL pool....post your worker number and wallet address and receive from 1,000 to 5,000 COINS if you are still mining.(there were 70 or so people registered i believe)

If you want to petition an exchange ,go for it...if you get the coin listed and we can verify. 50,000 TESLA to play with for you in the exchange.

We will be developing games and apps as well....if you are a game developer drop me a PM and we may even exceed the 500K mark this first go round.  (PLEASE no Gaia or gambling)
We do have some apps in development...so be sure to message me BEFORE starting something.

Last but not least, POST YOUR TESLA WALLET IN THIS THREAD AND THE FIRST 100 PEOPLE WILL RECEIVE 100-1,000 coins.

Now....we will not answer to trolls.....we will not allow you to dictate our success.

We WILL take care of our own and make sure they get every benefit of OWNING TESLACOIN!

DO NOT FORGET...TESLACOIN IS A PROOF OF STAKE...THE LONGER YOU OWN IT THE MORE YOU MAKE!!(IN OTHER WORDS...GO LONG!)

THIS COIN WAS DEVELOPED FOR THE PURPOSE OF BRINGING A COMMUNITY TOGETHER TO HOLD IT!

The giveaways will begin at noon or so EST tomorrow.  Last night was an all nighter....so...tonight is sleep  Smiley   LET'S DO THIS!

ϟϟϟ TESLACOIN ϟϟϟ
Pages:
Jump to: