Pages:
Author

Topic: The "found" MtGox Bitcoin wallets all on the move right now??? - page 2. (Read 2265 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
vonatelli has glossed the ramp for replenishment, this has been confirmed.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Karpelles is Satoshi?  Dorian is Karpelles?  I don't know I am so confused.  Wouldn't Mark be shouting it from the rooftops if he had recovered 200,000 coins? 

The world is run by gangsters, first level is national (USA/Jap/Rus) and the next is spiritual (Rome/Orthodox/Zionist/Islam).

And, they all worship money and theft of the plebes.

So, when they come in and take the world's wallets at SR, they do not apologize.  When they take the Gox wallets and puppet Mark K like miss piggy, that should be expected and understood.

Cops and judges and lawyers, are the single most evil and effective army there is, except the gangsters.  Together, against both fronts, enforcers>
Shut up with your antisemitic crap.
Thank you.  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
Karpelles is Satoshi?  Dorian is Karpelles?  I don't know I am so confused.  Wouldn't Mark be shouting it from the rooftops if he had recovered 200,000 coins? 

The world is run by gangsters, first level is national (USA/Jap/Rus) and the next is spiritual (Rome/Orthodox/Zionist/Islam).

And, they all worship money and theft of the plebes.

So, when they come in and take the world's wallets at SR, they do not apologize.  When they take the Gox wallets and puppet Mark K like miss piggy, that should be expected and understood.

Cops and judges and lawyers, are the single most evil and effective army there is, except the gangsters.  Together, against both fronts, enforcers>
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
See this thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494695.msg5450600#msg5450600

All of a sudden this morning,  the bitcoin from ALL of those wallets are on the move. About 207,000 bitcoin. Every wallet. Thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: