Pages:
Author

Topic: The founder of Clucoin just quit after admitting to have gambled investors fund - page 2. (Read 159 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Quote from: krishnaverma
Lesson here is not to trust every other new altcoin. Only invest in solid projects.
Nice advice OP, I believe this message will surely help many people not to experience failure in their long and short term investments by carry out research before investing in a solid projects. This advice has made me to changed my mind not to invest in any new projects than to look for solid projects that has many investors and their teams are well organized to make it successful in the future.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 412
I thought the username looked familiar so I tried searching using the bpip.org and a few accounts came up. What are the odds that the user "DNP" is also the same person registered here?

That founder is lucky if nobody knew his real identity. Did none of the "investors" noticed the transactions from the wallet where the funds were supposed to be held?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
If you have not heard about the coin, he is coinmarketcap link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/clucoin/

That's foolish. Who would want to visit to know such coin whose project developer got bankrupt after he went nuts on gambling. Damn, if this news is public and we already know who is he then a lawsuit can be lodged against him. Its fact which he himself agreed. There is no next crypto project or plans for this guy because simply he is done for his profile. Anyone hiring this guy will have their own projects failed in the first place due to trust issues. You know that you are touching the investors funds for foul play which is itself a crime and the serious one. No one can defend that statement, I just hope peeps who were involved in the project will take proper lawful advice to get the money back.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Link to his post
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1ss7f8q

He got addicted to gambling and lost even the investors money to gambling. He plans to soon announce his next moves related to crypto projects he was involved with including Clucoin.

If you have not heard about the coin, he is coinmarketcap link https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/clucoin/

Now I do not know how many people invested in this project but whoever showed trust in it is now cheated.

Lesson here is not to trust every other new altcoin. Only invest in solid projects.
You don't gamble your investor's money and just say sorry and that's it, you have to pay for all your wrongdoings I'm sure investors will try to recover what they've lost because of mismanagement, we have so many bad actors now in the industry and it should stop, authorities should prosecute these scammers and put to jail or pay a hefty fine.
This is proof that people should do diligent research on the character of the admin they are putting their money into.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 340
He got addicted to gambling and lost even the investors money to gambling. He plans to soon announce his next moves related to crypto projects he was involved with including Clucoin.
He must have been a long time gambler even before he founded Clucoin. With Investors money, it fueled his addiction more and gave him more means to gamble, a reason why core gamblers cannot be trusted with holding money for any purpose. In the wake of Sam's case, maybe he has thought it wise to come clean to the public on his own terms, that is he is reporting himself before someone who knows about it exposes him and it becomes more serious.

I hope people take this advice this new year.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
What a d*ck head.

He losing everyone and development money because of his gambling addiction and he said are gonna fixed something on his next move? Did he still have some brain or somethings. The one who are problem is him, and do people are gonna to believe in him again? He should not being a founder, because of his d*ck head gambling addiction using other money.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
Just another bad news isn't it, in this bear market it's really hard to get a project going. But I don't know what this CEO or those entity behind the projects chooses to gamble the investors money in hope to double it or at least pay them.

There were reports that SBF did gamble too the money of his investors and look at what happen to his FTX.

Yes, we should be very very careful on investing on some project right now because they are turning into a outright scam.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Link to his post
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1ss7f8q

Now I do not know how many people invested in this project but whoever showed trust in it is now cheated.

Pages:
Jump to: