Pages:
Author

Topic: The free bitcoin thread - page 2. (Read 1850 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 03, 2011, 11:43:56 AM
I guess some people don't appreciate free stuff or free information REGARDLESS of value, but just know that some people (including myself) are gracious for the time that you took to post these links.

Way to be a douchebag, it isn't bad for like two seconds of your time to get free stuff, that is like someone offering you a piece of gum and refusing it for no good reason.

Also, if you goto most gas stations, they have a penny tray.  Taking a penny would be more profitable. 

Thanks man! The way I see it is.... The value of three things are priceless.

Hmm... are you sure you're saying what you're trying to say? Cheesy
Activity: 11
August 03, 2011, 11:43:12 AM
Who doesn't like free stuff?  I mean, I hear about the whole "the time it takes Bill Gates to bend down and pick up a $100 bill" and all but even something worth half a penny...I mean, it is fun to see your BTC balance go up!
Activity: 25
August 03, 2011, 11:39:59 AM
Erm hopefully you switched the quotes around lol. I was certainy trying to be anti- douchebag lmao.
Activity: 25
August 03, 2011, 11:18:00 AM
I guess some people don't appreciate free stuff or free information REGARDLESS of value, but just know that some people (including myself) are gracious for the time that you took to post these links.
Activity: 9
August 03, 2011, 11:10:31 AM
Also, if you goto most gas stations, they have a penny tray.  Taking a penny would be more profitable. 
Activity: 24
August 03, 2011, 10:03:51 AM
Post your places where website give away bitcoins/bitcents

This place gives away 0.001 bitcents only once, hey free stuff is free stuff Wink
http://freebitcoins.appspot.com/

This place gives 0.0005 so half the amount of the above one, but every 24 hours.
http://dailybitcoins.org/

Good luck to everyone just starting out!

1KusYRu9VZg9Eu7xKhsPdqcatp335GGqDd
Pages:
Jump to: