Pages:
Author

Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins. - page 27. (Read 48440 times)

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

I did a chart analysis and it is obvious this piece of shit shadowcoin is going down.

http://i.imgur.com/O5Q4PJJ.png

It true. Too sad.  Huh Huh Huh

Is scam coin they said fud anon coin?

I buy shadow too high, it go down.   Angry

They say take down anon coins then shadow go up. No work. Shadow down more.  Sad Sad Sad

Attack new coin? Which? Will work this time?

There is no scam. We have been honest about the difficulty in implementing zk-SNARKS on top of non-linear ring signatures. There is a zero knowledge switchback that is proving hard to make trustless without a centralized setup.

Because of the difficulty in achieving our programming goals, at my direction we have changed to a more direct strategy of FUDding other coins. After stealth coin, I calculate that this has resulted in our capturing a good percentage market share with a sacrifice of only 28% of our market cap. In the long run, the ShadowCoin market cap should improve with this strategy, although I can't predict exactly how long that will be.

Next time the shadow team should fud a coin that doesn't give up so easy. Haha!

Will the fud bot I made help?

I am the fud bot. Get a clue. How many times do I have to say this?

I did a chart analysis and it is obvious this piece of shit shadowcoin is going down.

I buy shadow too high, it go down.   Angry

They say take down anon coins then shadow go up. No work. Shadow down more.  Sad Sad Sad

There is no scam. We have been honest about the difficulty in implementing zk-SNARKS on top of non-linear ring signatures. There is a zero knowledge switchback that is proving hard to make trustless without a centralized setup.

Because of the difficulty in achieving our programming goals, at my direction we have changed to a more direct strategy of FUDding other coins. After stealth coin, I calculate that this has resulted in our capturing a good percentage market share with a sacrifice of only 28% of our market cap. In the long run, the ShadowCoin market cap should improve with this strategy, although I can't predict exactly how long that will be.

Will the fud bot I made help?
Activity: 42

They say take down anon coins then shadow go up. No work. Shadow down more.  Sad Sad Sad

Amen, brother!

I knew it!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Since this is a complete copy cat of the Monero Free for All advertising topic..

I'm thinking you are giving Spoetnik a hard time for nothing. He appears to be here to help.

Now, if I could understand what he was saying, it would be that much better.
@risefromtheashes74
i am curious why you care that i care !

and classic technique with the quotes  ..nice touch...... nom nom nom Google'z Keyword'z liekomg Smiley !!111

How many btc did the Shadowcash people give you? It wasn't worth it!
I've seen pookielax31 and cool storyteller troll hard in xst way before any WP bullshit.

These assholes are bagholders SDC, just 4 people on SDC thread have more than 70% of all SDC and they are desperate to dump their shit bag on innocent investors and it is even worst because they are bandits, they went to other segments and keeping fud  on others communities.

Never buy SDC .... Leave these worms die with their vaporware coins.
I think that he knows that I know who he is at this point. He's gone silent. Don't worry LongAndShort, I'm not interested in sharing this information.  Wink

Please PM

lol sorry...it would be unethical. I have to take the high road on this one. 

Nope... Bump

Sorry, he's an asshole.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I think the altcoin scene needs a fact checker service - I think there is market demand for an independent authority. Like the article suggests many coins (with merit) simply get knocked down due to professional FUD.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/

Cryptoasian is on the right track - but I think if a panel of respected developers were in charge of this it could work. Here's an example: When an unwarranted FUD attack takes place on a thread/twitter/etc, the developers from the top coins/cryptographic community are called upon to address the community under attack - via a google public hangout/live youtube stream/reddit ama

It may resemble something like this format wise (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KV0lesSK8&list=UUR9gdpWisRwnk_k23GsHfcA)

They address the FUD and vote if it's warranted or not. It's not a perfect system/example but it's just an idea floating in my head. Help me refine it if you can.

I'm interested to hear what people think.

I do not want judge anyone in this thread just want to say that we should trust and listen to people like Amir Taaki simply because he doesn't care about money.
Many people says Bitcointalk is a mess but I would say Bitcointalk is freedom of speech.
Activity: 157
I've seen pookielax31 and cool storyteller troll hard in xst way before any WP bullshit.
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Worst part is these ShadowCoin jerks always claim righteousness or victim after any troll or fud attack.  Angry
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
It's true they troll any coin that they think threatens their ShadowCoin. Pretty much bullies of the alt coin park.
advertising .

nothing to see here move along..

See it.... Roll Eyes

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rinomaster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939

SHADOWCOIN TEAM
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
ShadowCoin is gonna make zerocoin work? This I have to see. Vaporware most likely.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: