Pages:
Author

Topic: THE FUTURE FOR THE ELECTRONIC MONEY MARKET - page 2. (Read 631 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Electronic money market future are so bright and that is cryptocurrency.I hope bitcoin is the leading position in cryptocurrency.already many bank uses digital service.I hope in future every one have bitcoin wallet.I hope cryptocurrency take position instead of fiat currency.
The way all the electronic currencies are making their name in the international market and the way people are getting convinced in investing of their money into these currencies gives us an indication that all the crypto currencies hold a very bright future and that they will change the dynamics of this very world in a wonderful way soon. we need to trust them to get an opportunity of having a better living.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
The existence of electronic money actually shows almost limitless opportunities. Here are some advantages of using electronic money:
first, stabilize the market. electronic money provides a temporary solution to market stabilization efforts. This needs to be done, especially when the 'normal' currency is unable to perform the task.
second, reduce transaction costs. Yes, not everyone likes to transact through banks or in touch with banks today. The fact that banks are increasingly greedy withdrawing money from over-the-counter transaction fees makes people uneasy about being liable for illegal levies simply because banks want to increase their fee-based income.
third, restoring public confidence. With the electronic currency being allowed as one currency to transact electronically, it means that the government understands what is needed by the community, that is an alternative solution when the standard solution stagnates.
this is as far as I know about the electronic currency market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Electronic money market future are so bright and that is cryptocurrency.I hope bitcoin is the leading position in cryptocurrency.already many bank uses digital service.I hope in future every one have bitcoin wallet.I hope cryptocurrency take position instead of fiat currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Every year electronic money will gain popularity and will be in great demand, and as a result people will see that electronic money is much more convenient than ordinary money, but when we come to this - it is unknown  Roll Eyes
The way this electronic money has managed to make such a good name in the start is very much appreciable and that I am very much sure that if things keep on happening in the similar way, then we will surely be able to see even better things in the future and that both the demand as well as the market value of the crypto coins will then be greatly increased. I can see a very colorful future of the entire electronic money market.
This will be much more developed in the future, the increasing demand being the reason why the crypto market is currently on a positive track. Regarding about government support then we will wait some time and I am sure all elements in this world will support crypto. All just waiting for the right time and crypto can be implemented in the financial system as a whole.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
There is no doubt that cryptocurrency will replace fiat in the future, most millenials already accept the idea of going anonymous kn any transactions they do, since almost everything they do is on social media, the whole world knows about them, I think when it comes to money matters that's something that they do want to keep in private. As of now, baby bloomers are still in the position, they are the ones deciding what and what no to be a part of, and since they will be replace by millenials soon, cryptocurrency will likely to boom further at that time, since fiat will no longer be of value to them, still it will need further studies, and that is what millenials are good at, they had experienced a technology lower than we have today and can adapt in the technology we have now with ease.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Every year electronic money will gain popularity and will be in great demand, and as a result people will see that electronic money is much more convenient than ordinary money, but when we come to this - it is unknown  Roll Eyes
The way this electronic money has managed to make such a good name in the start is very much appreciable and that I am very much sure that if things keep on happening in the similar way, then we will surely be able to see even better things in the future and that both the demand as well as the market value of the crypto coins will then be greatly increased. I can see a very colorful future of the entire electronic money market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The future will be that of digital currency because the world is turning towards it. Nothing could be say about the time but one day all other curries will disappear from the world and only electronic currency will be used. People want ease and security for their money and digital currency holds both the qualities.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The faster we understand that the future can't be held back, the better. These are changes that are naturally coming into the societies and the world as a whole and this time, it is influencing the financial system.
As we see that the we have come out from the barter system to electronic currency, it means that in the future electronic currency will hold the whole market. The use is easy and there is no fear of stealing and loosing because it has no physical existence. It is usable all over the world and no need for exchange for payments.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
Too heavy to be electronic money and too far away to think about, there are still many choices crypto has to face, an unstable price issue that is a major issue that coins better fit the so-called digital asset as an additional investment of one's earnings for the future ahead, it's safer for me, again not easy to realize that everything looks cool but many risks and complaints of any central bank or government, everything will not go smoothly.
Since the time this electronic money has come into existence, this world has been greatly revolutionized and that the living style of most of the people especially those who are related to that of any of the crypto currency has been uplifted. I am very much positive regarding the future of this electronic market as this is something which is bringing lot of positive hopes for all of us to have a better living.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
but since crypto needs exact transparency and security
Blockchain network is secured and wallets are if you are responsible of keeping it. And crypto's are decentralized except those few centralized coins, it's transparent in few ways by seeing your transaction through the network by knowing if the transaction is confirmed or not. But without information that makes it anonymous however you can still know if funds were sent or not.
then it will be temporary to common individuals can only be used through internet.
These people who are in bigger position are just confusing themselves on how to use crypto's and giving examples that are obviously far on what crypto's used to be.
Activity: 420
Merit: 171
If big countries, such as included in the first world country start to adopt and make it regulated then every small country which is great in number will follow, if USA, RUSSIA, even just these two adopt crypto currency 100% then it will be easy to initiate other place/country, but since crypto needs exact transparency and security, then it will be temporary to common individuals can only be used through internet.

Activity: 54
Merit: 3
The confusion surrounding regulation is unreal. IRS describes it as property, sec as an asset and fincen call it a currency. By definition it can't be all the above
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
The faster we understand that the future can't be held back, the better. These are changes that are naturally coming into the societies and the world as a whole and this time, it is influencing the financial system.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
In future We will see tokenize  market everywhere  in the world, and rise cryptocurrency in near future;D;D
I even see the whole stock market moving into cryptocurrency as this is where things would even get more interesting in the long run. The way things are going with the crypto market, a lot of interest are being generated globally and with the idea of having people who can invest across borders makes it even more interesting as most of the projects can easily generate funds as long as they have the product it takes to entice investors.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
Too heavy to be electronic money and too far away to think about, there are still many choices crypto has to face, an unstable price issue that is a major issue that coins better fit the so-called digital asset as an additional investment of one's earnings for the future ahead, it's safer for me, again not easy to realize that everything looks cool but many risks and complaints of any central bank or government, everything will not go smoothly.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
The future money is probably no longer in paper or coin, why so most likely future money shaped card (card), or in the form of savings in the form of numbers in the smart phone.
The future of world currencies is cryptocurrency, I believe in this because the world desperately needs the crypto features of paper money that are outdated. Good things will replace those that are backward, so which country quickly catches up with that trend then the nation will succeed.
I don't think that crypto is our future money, I think crypto will always be used online, and as of now we can already use crypto and we can encash it with different kinds of choices we want, like banks or remittance and we only have 21million bitcoin circulating so what if all bitcoins will already be used?
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Human beings are entering a new threshold of money, namely electronic currency, credit card and online currency, which will also cause great changes in modern life. In the era of electronic money, perhaps no commercial bank exists, and there is only one central bank in the country.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The future money is probably no longer in paper or coin, why so most likely future money shaped card (card), or in the form of savings in the form of numbers in the smart phone.
The future of world currencies is cryptocurrency, I believe in this because the world desperately needs the crypto features of paper money that are outdated. Good things will replace those that are backward, so which country quickly catches up with that trend then the nation will succeed.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

Already many government and various banks around the world goes to the digital banking option, If the consumers all knows the bitcoin and alts usage completely every one will go with the personal bank(bitcoin wallet) in future days.
We people need educate the people about the usages and merits about bitcoin blockchain system but here no one wants the competition here in the market.
Op post seems news information, better he may create a thread on press child board to show the news information.
Pages:
Jump to: