Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Axie Infinity - page 2. (Read 252 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
October 16, 2022, 05:55:30 PM
I just doubt they will... I think axie is going to end up going down as another shitcoin
Just like the path every other hyped token has gone through before even after raising a lot of funds. Coins like EOS still keep echoing in my mind whenever I think about a very "successful ICO"

Edit: looks like they raised $153 million at the start of 2021, I wonder what that was spent on. 
Tequila on the Beach for the devs?
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
October 16, 2022, 10:50:46 AM
I think it depends on how much money the devs have made. A lot of ico projects started bringing in about $20 million around that time, if they made anywhere near that and had belief in their project, they could really make something quite cool out of it.

I just doubt they will... I think axie is going to end up going down as another shitcoin but there's probably a good incentive for the developers to make something more and build on it. They did a lot of damage deciding to give less slp to users and completely tanked that token too which probably hurt their reputation quite a bit (I think they should have upped the axs spend on breading instead and I'm not sure why they didn't).

Edit: looks like they raised $153 million at the start of 2021, I wonder what that was spent on. 
Activity: 13
Merit: 14
October 16, 2022, 10:03:28 AM
Anyone who still believe in Axie infinity on here? They are planning to launch a new game but I doubt the future value of their token, few people in this forum are saying that play to earn games benefits only the early investors and it looks like so but I want to hear your thoughts on the project.
Pages:
Jump to: