Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin - page 37. (Read 119585 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
December 02, 2017, 01:15:45 PM
Bitcoin has its work cut out for it. It will not be an easy journey replacing our archaic monetary systems. Powerful institutions have not taken it seriously yet and when they do, lets hope its too late to stop the btc rebellion.

A good opinion and I like your opinion.
I banyk hope that bitcoin depat always bright and hopefully no bitcoin rebellion.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
December 02, 2017, 01:06:28 PM
I hope that bitcoin in the future can be enjoyed by all circles and all countries can legalize its existence also gives the benefit of many users and its price keeps rising, and bitcoin always give more bounty project.
Activity: 532
December 01, 2017, 10:09:22 AM
Bitcoin has a good digital currency.
Bitcoin now is like a child who just began learn to walk , soon it can run and jump.
All country and gov in the world still not dare to receive bitcoin as curency , but soon they will accept that.
It will be more precious than gold in the future
This is the reason for which we have to make our earning heather. Bitcoin have a fantastic future and no one can deny this. Only we are to make our best practice in this field and thus making better results in our financial records. And you are so right in this regard, bitcoin have made many people rich and change their live style totally. Be determined and work hard to achieve your goal.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 01, 2017, 07:33:50 AM
The future of bitcoin is here. Everyone wants to invest, trade, buy and selling using this cryptocurrency because it is flexible and promises massive potentials. That is something to look forward to.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 10:06:02 PM
In its annual financial stability report, the Central Bank of Russia pointed out that there is a significant bubble in the encrypted digital money market, which may cause investors to suffer heavy losses.
Activity: 168
November 30, 2017, 10:00:48 PM
For me the future of bitcoin will be popular in the world and the price will increase even now bitcoin is rising fast and many say it will increase this december. And so many wealthy people have a lot to do, especially those with companies and many are especially will help to poor people. Case when bitcoin is too high there are few buyers and few investors.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 07:22:15 PM
The fact that you said bitcoin will not last is simply ignorant.
There are far too many backers of btc that will not let it fail.

You need to use logic when conducting opinionated statements.
True enough. Also as long as there are people who still believes and invest here in Bitcoin, it will surely last. After all there are many backers here who support here. And I know that they will not allow the Bitcoin to fail or disappear because it helps everyone.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
November 30, 2017, 12:30:28 PM
I am new at bitcoin, is it good to invest at bitcoin and where can I do that. I don't know if this the right thred to ask this. Thank you

Just like you when I was still new to bitcoin, I do not believe that its price could be like this high right now.  So now, as time goes by I believe that bitcoin is such a great investment.  I am holding all my earned bitcoins because I know that someday I will be having a life I am planning to be.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2017, 12:25:24 PM
We all expect and look into the future of bitcoin is very high and the it is practically proven that bitcoin it the cryptocurrency which the whole world looking as the alternate for the paper currency. bitcoin is the safest currency which is going to give you the benefit on just holding itself. But other currency can do so.
Activity: 210
November 30, 2017, 12:18:10 PM
I am new at bitcoin, is it good to invest at bitcoin and where can I do that. I don't know if this the right thred to ask this. Thank you
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 12:15:34 PM
I am sure that all of the bitcoiners have a hope that the bitcoin will continue to grow more. Many merchants and businessman are now accepting bitcoin as a payment. I am sure that most of the people in our society will use bitcoin in the future.
Yeah , but still here we should see at those factors where we are facing fear to loss the bitcoin from.our life and country to use it legaly Because many people are using bitcoin for illegal purpose like drug dealing and cashout the bitcoin  directly selling in cash , and few people to make profit they buy the bitcoin in cash , so here we should take care that where we are using bitcoin and with which type of people we are using it.
And also we should pay tax so that the government of the country can accept and legalise the bitcoin easily ( where it is not legal )  , Because with the tax pay the economy of the country will increase and that will force the government to take better decision to use the bitcoin in the public as an legal way of payment.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
November 30, 2017, 09:33:50 AM
I am sure that all of the bitcoiners have a hope that the bitcoin will continue to grow more. Many merchants and businessman are now accepting bitcoin as a payment. I am sure that most of the people in our society will use bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
November 30, 2017, 09:23:08 AM
BTC will be utilized for more people making it a decent alternative for those individuals which checks all pennies they spare at any transaction so for that individuals BTC will change their life.BTC has a lengthy difficult experience to go and well I trust it.
Activity: 10
November 30, 2017, 09:15:33 AM
One BTC already cost over 10k $
I can't even imagine what will be in the next year Shocked
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
November 30, 2017, 09:12:01 AM
The outcome of bitcoin predicted by OP is ridiculous. The gov will definitely any time crack down any illegal trading without the exception of bitcoin.

And its not like bitcoin itself caused those illegal transactions just like guns who have been used in numerous illegal activities, the government should not consider banning bitcoin as an option to reduce or eliminate illegal trades. There are a lot of successful government operations regarding online and offline illegal activities banning bitcoin would not be a good option.
Activity: 185
November 30, 2017, 06:54:55 AM
From 2014 , the last price i saw was $600 and compare today it reaches the $10,000 value . Bitcoin is like a tree, it is start growing and bearing a good fruit for us here. Bitcoin surely has a slot in the future no matter what will happen. There's no doubt about it.
Activity: 728
November 30, 2017, 06:40:40 AM
Potential bitcoin in the future is very good, less than 10 years just bitcoin already showing its strength. I'm sure that in the coming year bitcoin will be an asset that people are very interested in.
Activity: 8
November 30, 2017, 06:27:58 AM
Bitcoin now is like a child who just began learn to walk , soon it can run and jump.
All country and gov in the world still not dare to receive bitcoin as curency , but soon they will accept that.
It will be more precious than gold in the future
i am agreed with this guy opinion. Bitcoin will surely grown, it is just a matter of time for bitcoin to grow in such many aspect in this life. Legalization of bitcoin is the phase that should be passed. If legalization in many country has been approved and the country got some regulation for this digital currencies. Surely soon bitcoin will began to used in daily life   Smiley #CMIIW

Cryptocurrency is on such a trend right now and some of the world’s biggest banks have teamed up to develop digital cash that they believe will become an industry standard to clear and settle financial trades over blockchain. However I do believe that some of the digital projects are already couple steps further than regular banks.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 06:26:46 AM
I have no doubt about the future of the bitcoins system. Since the bitlock system has all the flexibility to accept future requirements. Thus, based on future developments and requirements, bitkoin will be improved in accordance with them.
Activity: 91
November 30, 2017, 05:27:16 AM
bitcoin will develop nationally Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: