Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Bitcoin as digital currency - page 2. (Read 1101 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 19, 2024, 12:29:17 AM
Bitcoin is just a tool for us too possibly reach our dreams of financial freedom but if we are doing nothing about it we won't succeed of course. No matter what will happen "keep calm and buy Bitcoin" that is what other investors will tell you and I think that was proven and tested by many.

Exactly bitcoin is a tool for us to reach our dreams of financial freedom but to fulfill these dreams we must have handsome capital amount to invest in bitcoins, not all people have that much capital but yes bitcoin is profitable and definitely make people financially stable.
But it will never be that easy. I'm very thankful for bitcoin and crypto currency because it has given me a lot of opportunities, and because of that, I have become more financially stable. I didn't need to ask for money when I was a student, but now that I work for a corporation, I still have an extra income, which really helps me with my expenses or buy the things I want and need. Surely bitcoin could help you change your life if done correctly. It's not just investing and expecting a reward. Every investment should be done carefully and should be thought through thoroughly. Let's not tell people who don't have any idea about bitcoin that it is as simple as this. No, bitcoin is a complex thing. It can be either a life-changing thing in a good or bad way, so be careful, but feel free to explore and invest. No one will stop you, not even the government, as there's no one who owns bitcoin.
Indeed, the main hope with Bitcoin is to achieve financial freedom, but this can be successful if done correctly, otherwise it will actually result in disappointment. Knowledge is the main thing before deciding to invest. Many people only fulfill their desires without being equipped with knowledge, so this will have fatal consequences if it continues. But as long as you have knowledge you will be fine
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2024, 06:54:38 PM
Bitcoin is just a tool for us too possibly reach our dreams of financial freedom but if we are doing nothing about it we won't succeed of course. No matter what will happen "keep calm and buy Bitcoin" that is what other investors will tell you and I think that was proven and tested by many.

Exactly bitcoin is a tool for us to reach our dreams of financial freedom but to fulfill these dreams we must have handsome capital amount to invest in bitcoins, not all people have that much capital but yes bitcoin is profitable and definitely make people financially stable.
But it will never be that easy. I'm very thankful for bitcoin and crypto currency because it has given me a lot of opportunities, and because of that, I have become more financially stable. I didn't need to ask for money when I was a student, but now that I work for a corporation, I still have an extra income, which really helps me with my expenses or buy the things I want and need. Surely bitcoin could help you change your life if done correctly. It's not just investing and expecting a reward. Every investment should be done carefully and should be thought through thoroughly. Let's not tell people who don't have any idea about bitcoin that it is as simple as this. No, bitcoin is a complex thing. It can be either a life-changing thing in a good or bad way, so be careful, but feel free to explore and invest. No one will stop you, not even the government, as there's no one who owns bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 151
January 16, 2024, 07:11:56 PM
No government should prohibit the ownership of this technology

. I mean this is freedom money just like national value is freedom and bitcoin
Is the word dream money.

Someone very wise say if you're born poor you die poor and I quote

But with bitcoin if you're born poor and get education and you work hard you
Can be any thing you want.

But the way we can achieve more of the dream is  when bitcoin freedom is
Intact and when are able to save bitcoin for our future and our family.thats what bitcoin is all about.

it is obvious that government does not have anything concerning Bitcoin only thing I know that government have to do in Bitcoin is to condemn the existence of Bitcoin but nevertheless in Bitcoin investment will continue yourself Bitcoin introduction does not stop the existence of Fiat currency accepted in all the country as their traditional currency, so Bitcoin can to support resistance of Fiat currency but it does not come to hijack the Freedom of transitional currency which is Fiat currency
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 16, 2024, 07:08:58 PM

Is the word dream money.

Intact and when are able to save bitcoin for our future and our family.thats what bitcoin is all about.

Governments CAN prohibit the use of BTC by enforcing the rule of law. Especially through centralized exchanges. What they can't do is shut down the whole Bitcoin network because of the way it was designed (decentralization/censorship-resistance). It's still possible to get access to BTC "under the radar" of the government via alternative methods (particularly DEXs, using a VPN, etc). But be prepared to face serious consequences if you're caught doing so.

Fortunately, not all of the world's governments are against Bitcoin (and probably never will). If you're living in a country that prohibits the use of BTC, you can move to one with friendly crypto regulations for complete peace of mind. Thank goodness Satoshi made BTC an open source and decentralized cryptocurrency. If it wasn't because of his creation, people would've never had the ability to become their own bank (financial freedom). One would hope Bitcoin stays that way forever. Grin
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
January 16, 2024, 05:13:43 PM

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 16, 2024, 01:42:02 PM
Your words express the important aspects associated with cryptocurrencies and highlight the potential for financial freedom and social mobility. Bitcoin, with its decentralized nature and lack of ties to a specific government or institution, truly provides people with a new dimension of control over their finances.
The idea that Bitcoin provides an opportunity to change one's status from poverty to prosperity through education and work emphasizes the principles of meritocracy and self-determination. This technology can play an important role in creating more equal opportunities for people in different circumstances.
Activity: 358
Merit: 285
January 16, 2024, 01:21:04 PM
Prospects for Bitcoin as a digital currency are attractive. The ideas and patterns listed below could direct it: Interoperability, mainstream adoption, cross-chain solutions, technology breakthroughs, smart contracts for Bitcoin, improved security protocols, regulatory advancements, resolving environmental issues, broader applications, community, and governance.

Continuous development of decentralized governance frameworks that incorporate community feedback into decision-making to ensure network modifications meet user needs.
Remember that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, and many factors could affect Bitcoin's future. Technology, government, and market dynamics will shape Bitcoin's future.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
January 16, 2024, 11:55:00 AM
It feels like imagines that when every job will be taken by AI people will be trading bitcoins to make livings  Grin
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
January 16, 2024, 06:04:49 AM
Activity: 517
Merit: 12
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
January 16, 2024, 05:30:30 AM
Bitcoin has been a global digital currency that solved problem in the financial services sector which government can't stop Bitcoin to keep Excel across the nation as long the internet keep exist, but rather government are the one joining Bitcoin and is a gradually process as the world are keep improving in technology.
Activity: 140
Merit: 43
January 15, 2024, 04:22:53 AM
Bitcoin is a very security platform here there is no chance of your asset getting lost even you don't need any third party to do any transaction you can transact only in P hat so your asset is always safe with you without following the government of every country in the world  It should be worked on how it can be improved because if bitcoin becomes available all over the world, people's lives will become much easier. Governments of different countries are actually going to understand why many countries' governments do not want to give bitcoin legally?

And yet almost everybody who uses Bitcoin uses it with some sort of app or bank or institution that means your asset is in the same boat as keeping your money in an ordinary bank--except that the systems your wealth is stored in was invented 18 months ago and not 40 years ago, so it's probably got a lot more bugs.

How many Bitcoin investors do you know who keep their private keep in their own person? Seriously?

Activity: 1008
Merit: 371
January 15, 2024, 03:57:13 AM
-snip-

-snip-

I don't know why you idolize Bitcoin so much like it gives you a path to success. Believing in Bitcoin is okay, but when you say that with Bitcoin someone who was born poor and works hard can become whatever he wants, it's very funny, because even without Bitcoin someone can become successful if he works hard and smart. Moreover, you cannot be 100% sure that with Bitcoin everyone who invests in it will be successful, until now there are still people who have lost because of investing in Bitcoin because it has risks and volatility. So think smart, don't just type whatever sentences come into your head.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 15
🪙 🪙 🪙 🪙
January 15, 2024, 03:31:40 AM
Bitcoin is a very security platform here there is no chance of your asset getting lost even you don't need any third party to do any transaction you can transact only in P hat so your asset is always safe with you without following the government of every country in the world  It should be worked on how it can be improved because if bitcoin becomes available all over the world, people's lives will become much easier. Governments of different countries are actually going to understand why many countries' governments do not want to give bitcoin legally?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 147
January 15, 2024, 01:29:11 AM
Quote from: harapan
I so much love the fact that bitcoin is offering or bitcoin has rendered so many options/reasons to trade,mine and own a bitcoin.Years to come bitcoin will offer us greater chances or benefits for trusting it.The future of cryptocurreny as a digital currency is indeed promising to us,as it enhances the privacy and security of every taken transaction..its a life changing revolution we all must adapt to.

Bitcoin has done a lot of things to the users that is making them to trust Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrencies in the market, because whenever the price of Bitcoin is increasing in the market other cryptocurrencies price will follow and many investors will make a passive income from the market at the moment. If you want to enjoy Bitcoin investment very well, try to purchase Bitcoin when the price is very low and hold for a long term, I believe you will definitely benefits from your holding when the price hit higher. Many countries came to believed decentralized currency through Bitcoin and they prefer using Bitcoin more than any other cryptocurrencies, because of the kind of income they are making from Bitcoin in the bullish season.
January 14, 2024, 09:49:44 PM
[...]
it was mainly created to offer financial freedom and operate directly without any intermediary like the banks.
[...]

And yet today, most (almost all?) Bitcoin transactions are done using some intermediary like a bank, an app, or other financial institution.

Bitcoin today, in actual reality, is mostly a meme investment, not a means of payment or value transfer.

And after over a decade of trying and billions of dollars thrown at the problem, I think it's time to throw in the towel and just get used to Bitcoin and cryptos generally to be limited to the (very very large) business of meme investments. This is the way most people use Bitcoin today, and it's just fine.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 298
January 14, 2024, 07:34:57 PM
Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurreny that is created to exist outside the alterations or Intervention from the government.it was mainly created to offer financial freedom and operate directly without any intermediary like the banks.
  Bitcoin is regarded as the first decentralized cryptocurrency using blockchain technology to facilitate payments and digital transactions.
It does not exist in physical form (like paper money) and is typically not issued by a central authority.

I so much love the fact that bitcoin is offering or bitcoin has rendered so many options/reasons to trade,mine and own a bitcoin.Years to come bitcoin will offer us greater chances or benefits for trusting it.The future of cryptocurreny as a digital currency is indeed promising to us,as it enhances the privacy and security of every taken transaction..its a life changing revolution we all must adapt to.
Activity: 476
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 29, 2023, 01:54:26 PM

Is the word dream money.

Bitcoin can be a way for us to be free from financial matters if we know it right and how to use it. But it's not easy to do, but Bitcoin has helped many communities in terms of finance and opportunity for anyone who believes in it.

But let's just remember that it can also be a way for us to be destroyed if the method we use with what we discover here is wrong. Because if we look at the bright side, it will really bring good things to those who believe in Bitcoin.
December 28, 2023, 04:58:17 PM
But I'm sure in the future, I don't know when that will happen. crypto will remain crypto. Will be used for large-scale buying and selling. But it's different from Fiat. So what happens in the future? Physical money will disappear and can no longer be used because it is a hassle. Same story with the disappearance of the Barter system. Bitcoin will be paired with Gold for buying and selling. Ultimately, we thank the Fed, as their tenure in the world economy has come to an end.

I get that cash will be supplanted with credit cards etc. (including payment systems like ApplePay or PayPal).

And yes, gold is a good analog for Bitcoin: people buy and sell it all of the time, and use it as an investment, but you don't see people going to a restaurant or even a car dealer and handing them some gold bullion to pay.

Lots of people here keep repeating the theme of the Federal Reserve being diminished somehow but I don't see any connection to the conversation. The US Fed is as prominent in the world economy as it's ever been, so why would it diminish? And what would crypto have to do with it?

Activity: 406
Merit: 140
December 28, 2023, 04:29:37 PM
Your viewpoint aligns with the ideological foundations of Bitcoin as a decentralized, borderless, and censorship-resistant currency, promoting the idea of financial inclusivity and self-sovereignty.

Wouldn't physical cash be more censorship-resistant since Bitcoin has a public ledger that allows authorities to potentially trace transactions?

Cash without a doubt holds some advantages over bitcoin, however cash is controlled by governments or central banks and it can be printed in massive quantities, there is also a war on cash by the governments and it will not be long until cash disappears and only digital money remains, there are limits to the amount of cash you can move when traveling to a different country, even moving huge amounts of cash a short distance is a problem as now you need to secure it in ways a form of money like bitcoin does not need, so as you can see the advantages bitcoin has over cash are also quite important.
In my opinion, in principle there is no such thing as absolute right or wrong. Of course everything has its pluses and minuses, the fiat money system is sometimes good but I'm sure it can't be sustainable in the long term, it's the same without leverage. So in conclusion, what happens happens.

But I'm sure in the future, I don't know when that will happen. crypto will remain crypto. Will be used for large-scale buying and selling. But it's different from Fiat. So what happens in the future? Physical money will disappear and can no longer be used because it is a hassle. Same story with the disappearance of the Barter system. Bitcoin will be paired with Gold for buying and selling. Ultimately, we thank the Fed, as their tenure in the world economy has come to an end.
December 28, 2023, 02:20:28 PM
Bitcoin is considered to have a promising future as a digital currency. The decentralized nature of Bitcoin is built on blockchain technology that provides a level of transparency and security. What is not inside traditional currency. Bitcoin has micro-transaction facilities, technological development, aims to address scalability issues. However, some problems with cryptocurrency remain. As not all countries have legalized it yet.

Bitcoin is legal in what probably amounts to about 80% of the world economy, so what difference will it make for it to be legal in the other 20% in terms of a major breakthrough in adoption as a digital currency? It's perfectly legal in the USA, and there's virtually no adoption of crypto as common currency. If you want to solve problems, look to what is happening in the biggest markets, not the outliers.

Pages:
Jump to: