Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Crypto - Best etablished (PoW) Coin to buy or mine in - page 3. (Read 6441 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 260
all the coins are devs who think a good idea is enough to push a coin forward. It takes more than that.

Yes. Implementation, revision and new market exploration are the "more" that few devs stick around for. Follow through is probably the biggest reason coins fail. If people just DO what they say they're going to then something would actually happen. I say stop waiting for others' follow through and take some initiative ourselves.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
all the coins are devs who think a good idea is enough to push a coin forward. It takes more than that.
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Worst poll choices ever
Activity: 206
Merit: 106
Old Account was Sev0 (it was hacked)
Hi guys,

as all of you seen in the last months the Bitcoin Price is still increasing. And many other altcoins too. Also the upcoming Regulations seems to be not so healthy for the BTC.
So I thought: Wouldn't it be an Idea that we all together could decide us for a new 'King of cryptocurrencies', or just a new 'King of Altcoins"?
Maybe ohne with a small total amount of coins.
If all of us buys in on one Altcoin which would be the winner of this poll, than we would create a very big new major alt.
Or would you left the market completely for Company-Driven Altcoins? Like as the  PayCoin-Scam?!
If you don't find your favourite altcoin in the List, then just write and I would put it in the poll.
Everybody has three Votes and this Voting should end at the end of january.

Just One thing: Please don't post some unmineable Crap and ICO-Scams.
A continued PoW is a musthave, because this gives the coin more Value.

---
Bad idea?
Why?
Just write in this Topic!

---
Since many user requests for adding PoS and other non-mineable coins, i decided to create a new poll for those coins:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-future-of-crypto-best-etablished-pos-coin-to-buy-in-919585
Pages:
Jump to: