Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Crypto Currency? - page 5. (Read 668 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 6
April 07, 2018, 01:54:43 PM
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that is known as cryptography, the future of cryptocurrency is good Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
April 07, 2018, 01:42:33 PM
We are all part of the future of cryptocurrency, growing and evolving side by side, with governments adopting and adapting to the footprints of progress.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 07, 2018, 01:23:31 PM
The government can to kill the crypto currency in some countries. This will strike the industry, But this kill not crypto in all.
I think, that crypto will supplant fiat, in the 5-7 years.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
April 07, 2018, 01:12:29 PM
The future of crypto currency is a successful one. I can say that because the number of users of Crypto are increasing and it may lead to greater investments for crypto. As long as the people are patronizing crypto, there is sure success.
Activity: 647
Merit: 10
buy bitcoin
April 07, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
I think in the next 2-3 years we will have a strong growth of the cryptocurrency. But many coins that do not have any real value for the community will die.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 01:09:07 PM
The future of crypto currency I think it will be wonderful, but it seems to me that all the same it will not be soon, although there are already a lot of businesses that work with altcoins, maybe soon the growth will begin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 07, 2018, 01:06:02 PM
This is technology, so as long as it innovates, it will last long. If there is no more innovation or improvements, it will be over taken by a better technology. I am hoping cryptocurrency will last long as it is pegged as the currency of the future but nothing is certain. Let us just make the most of it right  now.
Activity: 195
April 07, 2018, 01:04:06 PM
I think that cryptocurrency will live for a very long period of time. Also government will support digital currencies in future, when everybody will understand their advantages. But we will see regulated cryptocurrency industry...
Activity: 686
April 07, 2018, 01:01:17 PM
I would like to start a discussion about the future of Crypto.

How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?

Crypto will last as soon there's still someone who will believes in it, cycle wont stop.
Crypto can't die.
Government can throw sanctions and regulations regarding crypto currency but government cant kill it, they're afraid of decentralization that's why they're doing their best to control bitcoin but sadly cannot
Activity: 812
April 07, 2018, 12:57:53 PM
If the governments could have killed the crypto currencies then trust they would have already done it. The crypto currencies are decentralized and this is something the governments cant kill. While all I see is bright future for the cryptocurrencies with so many real world use cases they have.
the government will not be able to kill cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency can now grow more bear and maybe now is the starting point for crypto to make improvements. so I think take advantage of this opportunity to focus on crypto because crypto can grow high.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
April 07, 2018, 12:57:41 PM
I am pretty much optimistic with cryptocurrencies. I think we will see them getting used at least next 5 years. Hype will keep growing and growing. Until big companies start doing their own blockchain applications.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
1. The concept of crypto and blockchain technology is just starting. No can certain how long it will last but for sure that it will revolutinize the world.

2. As long as many peoplr believe in it and investing in it, then it will not die. Or if you can shutdown the internet of the whole world.

3. They can't kill cryptos. They just can impose stricter regulations on it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
April 07, 2018, 12:55:32 PM
If the governments could have killed the crypto currencies then trust they would have already done it. The crypto currencies are decentralized and this is something the governments cant kill. While all I see is bright future for the cryptocurrencies with so many real world use cases they have.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:47:42 PM
I can see crypto having a very great future as it begin to make the world global, I don't think cryptocurrency will die because it is not dominated by any third party, as a result government has no right to kill cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
April 07, 2018, 12:45:38 PM
Nobody expect crypto able reach $ 6000 / btc so it's unpredictable for btc in the future.
All we can do is analyze the graph from past and try to predict by using it.

The graph show uptrend from year to year , it means that bitcoin demand still high until now !
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 07, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Can crypto die?
I think that cryptocurrencies are the main tool for the development of society in the next 10 years. Investments will increase many times-you need to have patience.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:40:29 PM
The future of crypto is being formed, it will be the ecosystem of digital money that is formed in the internet and everything becomes new and convenient for future transactions.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 07, 2018, 12:39:12 PM
The death of cryptocurrency is not near and its death cannot be determined by any government. The reason being that cryptocurrency is decentralized, which means it is not under the control of any third party. Although some governments wished they could control it, but it has not worked out as they envisaged. I believe the digital currency known as cryptocurrency has a lot of prospects and great future ahead of it.
Activity: 392
April 07, 2018, 12:38:43 PM

Can crypto die?

these questions can not be answered accurately. How long will the crypto currency exist. mere mortals do not know. to die of course can. the government or those who manage the crypto market can do anything!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
April 07, 2018, 12:36:53 PM
I think crypto is just fitting its foot marks to boom to next level, this time the market will be explosive straight to the moon, i just have this feeling that patience will pay big time.
Pages:
Jump to: