Pages:
Author

Topic: the future of crypto is good or bad - page 30. (Read 44917 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 12:23:21 PM
Crypto was a way to make some easy/quick money but that was only in the beginning, after the first couple years things started to get way more difficult and extremely risky
Activity: 213
Merit: 0
December 13, 2018, 12:21:30 PM
More predictions and expectations?
Here`s mine: it will take at least one decade for Crypto to finally establish itself as an alternative to fiat. Adoption is increasing slowly, and recent price drop slows it even further. People aren`t accustomed to the fast that this is common thing for such volatile currency, thus panic spreads even in general media. As time goes, it will become less acute, but for now it affects Crypto`s popularity to a great extent.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
December 13, 2018, 12:18:56 PM
How will crypto's future going to be bad if right now large amount of money is going in and out to it? this is creating buzz in the online world and will keep on making noise in the future.

But investing all of your life savings is risky to me. It's highly recommended that invest only what you can afford to lose with this very volatile market. Can you take that when the market isn't too good and you have an emergency, will you take to convert some of your holding into fiat even at big loss?
Activity: 1
December 13, 2018, 12:10:14 PM
If you looking to crypto as quick money and passive income, don't invest it. It involves a lot of risks, many of the coins will die and you will lose all of your savings. You better to invest in P2P lending platforms or such.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
December 13, 2018, 11:51:16 AM
The future of crypto is definitely good. 100% better than the future of FIAT. Nobody can stop this process, it's just going without need for help. It has so many
rivals and threats, but there is nothing to resist obvious advantages of crypto. So it will be painful for everyone but it will be successful.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 13, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
It is not the best idea to invest all the money.When you make such manipulations you always need to compare the risk with the profit.No need to mindlessly invest.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
December 13, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
No one can really tell what will be the future condition and future status of cryptocurrency, we can only do so much such as predicting based on the past data the we have gathered. We have seen the ups and downs of the system and we also concluded that it is not stable as much as others are. It doesn't matter whether you choose to invest or not to invest at this moment time, what matters is that we are making decision very carefully. Because at the end of the day, eventhough how good your money or finances at that particular investment platform, still there will be always competition. Hence, it is not safe to put all the things that you have.
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 11:08:07 AM
There are many things that can be considered in the world of cryptocurrency, especially investment, analysis, and belief.
for that, all the beliefs of investing in the crypto world all depend on thinking, of course there must be positives and negatives, for me crypto is always needed and continues to grow throughout the time while technology is still there.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
December 13, 2018, 11:03:14 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
Cryptocurrencies has a great future and you will do yourself good by investing in those new coins that you know has a great future.  Investing is very risky and it is good you invest in those coins that you know can give good return including investing the fund you know you can afford to lose.
Activity: 251
Merit: 10
BIB Exchange
December 13, 2018, 10:30:26 AM
Obviously good. Day by day people are joining with crypto currency and they are investing on crypto. Some country accept crypto for the payment method. For the digitalization, crypto has a great future.
Activity: 283
December 13, 2018, 10:23:04 AM
In my opinion, in the future bitcoin will grow well and brighter, considering that more and more people will be using bitcoin so that bitcoin will be more popular from year to year making bitcoin grow well in the future.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
December 13, 2018, 10:19:34 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency.
Learn first before you invest your money, so that you are not wrong in choosing when investing.

what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
I think the future of cryptocurrency is good, therefore, I personally am still in this forum to learn more about cryptocurrency.

Please help me, because I will invest all my savings. So if I make a bad decision, my family and I will be on the road to improve my economy.
I only advise you not to drain all your savings to invest, because you do not have a basis for how to invest properly, i mean, do you have a long-term or short-term investment plan, that's what you have to plan. And if you are sure, all decisions are in your own hands.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
December 13, 2018, 09:32:17 AM
I think bitcoin will still grow and increase in value, and there is no need to doubt Bitcoin because bitcoin will have a good future. But if you are in doubt about bitcoin, then you should wait for recovery first and then invest in it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
December 13, 2018, 09:00:24 AM
Looking back through all the years and what we have passed through to get to this point. So many false descriptions ftom the media, alot of organised FUDs and the rest. With all these, it stood and never went down. The future really have alot in stock, right now should provide the best entry point for any new investor.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
in my opinion crypto currency was created to answer the demands of the economy that use the development of time and technology and of course in the future it will get better
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
December 13, 2018, 08:12:32 AM
I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I think about the future of cryptocurrency. what do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
The current crypto market is unstable and it can die at any time. Invest in half of your savings to be safe. When you see signs of growth, you invest more not too late. dont take risk, let play safe. Wink
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
December 13, 2018, 08:01:12 AM
I personally believe the cryptocurrency has a good future. Because the blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are developing day by day. But one thing you have to understand, please don't invest your all savings to cryptocurrencies. Because the cryptocurrency investment has always risks. Do your own research about coins before you invest.
Activity: 1764
December 13, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
Of course, you can listen to other opinions, but first of all you have to decide for yourself whether you should invest in cryptocurrency or not. Do not forget that in a year the governments will regulate cryptocurrency and everything will be different, but the market is now dead and it may fall and when growth begins, no one knows.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
December 13, 2018, 07:15:42 AM
The future of the cryptocurrency market is depends on the users. Like right now,  even the cryptocurrency market crashed; users are still patronizing it because of its advantages and function in our daily lives.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
December 13, 2018, 06:30:27 AM
For me the future of bitcoin is 50:50 If you look at the current market conditions, you are very hesitant to say that crypto's future will be good I'm sure of that. Bitcoin prices are down by around 50% in just a few days this will also make people new or old think long to buy cryptocurrency.
but with the decline in the price of bitcoin and other crypto it does not mean the future of bitcoin and crypto will end, because many people believe that the future will be fine and bright. because I'm sure of that

good for you because you are not loosing your faith on cryptos .  you are correct anyway because the decline on the price is not an indication that cryptos will end but rather it is only an evidence that crypto is really a high volatile type of currency  .

to the guy above . i suggest dont put all your lifetime saving on  cryptos because as i said earlier , cryptos are highly volatile type of currency whih means they can go up and they can also go down therfor there is no guarantee that your money will grow in the long run  . 

just put 1/4 amount and the rest you can save it on banks for more secure future .  you can also invest in to open a good business for a sure income .
Pages:
Jump to: