Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future of Dogecoin, will its Price (DOGE/USD) Surge Again? - page 3. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Never say never in the cryptosphere.Over the years, DOGE has a huge support from many crypto enthusiasts. I believe there are still better days ahead for this coin that has a huge reputation on the crypto market despite the many doubters
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
I like doge, it is one of my favorites, especially to make transactions because it has low fees and is fast... I think that doge can reach $ 0.03 is entering new exchanges and still missing binance, also if bitcoin continues to rise in price, helps doge reach those prices!
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Dogecoin is a very popular coin especially amongst investors
It’s a coin you can buy low and sell high with few percentages hard to get from other altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Not gonna lie its always as expected from Elon Musk, the great decision taken he is like overlord of this digital currency which is almost being used at most of the placed on the internet as an alternative to bitcoin. because of its less price its also easily affordable. now let's see if Elon Musk can bring some creative ideas to grow this market higher.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
I think that Dogecoin it is coin for fun, it jokely coin - so any perspective for future, it will grow a little if another coins will grow
People loves doge, even it's not a serious project. What makes doge still alive is because the community is very strong. It's kinda valuable "meme" coin with pretty low transaction fee (sometimes use doge to move my funds, lol). Unfortunately, it has no vision for bussiness this, and that's the saddest part.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
I think that Dogecoin it is coin for fun, it jokely coin - so any perspective for future, it will grow a little if another coins will grow
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
The 26th crypto by market capitalization and one of the oldest altcoins with a lot of users, Dogecoin (DOGE), entered April with significant value gains and was among the top cryptocurrencies that recorded weighty gains after Elon Musk, Tesla and SpaceX founder, made some positive comments about the coin. The all-time high and low for the coin is $0.018773 USD (Jan 07, 2018) and $0.000085 USD (May 07, 2015) respectively.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: http://bit.ly/2IZJZbo

As you said, price went up only because Elon Musk tweeted that he is CEO of Dogecoin and other funny tweets about Dogecoin. But again, this doesn´t bring Dogecoin to a real world where people care about their investment, they will not invest into something what pumps only when some funny tweet appears.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Doge is my favourite coin and I prefer to use Doge coins for withdrawing my balance from various exchanges. Price can go as higher as 0.015$  during this year in my opinion.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
The 26th crypto by market capitalization and one of the oldest altcoins with a lot of users, Dogecoin (DOGE), entered April with significant value gains and was among the top cryptocurrencies that recorded weighty gains after Elon Musk, Tesla and SpaceX founder, made some positive comments about the coin. The all-time high and low for the coin is $0.018773 USD (Jan 07, 2018) and $0.000085 USD (May 07, 2015) respectively.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: http://bit.ly/2IZJZbo

Pages:
Jump to: