Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum - page 24. (Read 8090 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 09:42:37 PM
The future of etherum will be potential for investors, the etherum is likened to the second version of the bitcoin and it has more prominent features than bitcoin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:39:30 PM
If the potential grows like bitcoin, until now I have not found. However, if an altcoin with a consistent development potential, I see that from ethereum. From time to time ethereum continues to experience growth, and it has the advantage of developing its price consistently. Although it will take a long time, if it can be done routinely it will quickly reach the highest point.
Activity: 87
August 13, 2018, 04:10:18 PM
Ethereum has so much work to do since they are providing platform for tokens, this is going very hard because there are new created tokens everyday.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 04:08:25 PM
The future of the Ethereum is to become coin number 1 and overtake bitcoin by capitalization, I think we will see this picture in 5-6 years not earlier
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 04:01:35 PM
i beleive the future of eth,this is great coin and it will be grow up again,now the peice pf eth is fallind down,below 300 usd,i can't beleive eth can fall down here,there are so many ICO after collect eth now they sell on exchange to collect cash money,i hope eth can reach 700-800 usd in this year
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
August 13, 2018, 03:52:10 PM
I definitely believe in the brilliant future of the Ethereum. I think that this is and will remain the most technological and prospective cryptocurrency!
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
August 13, 2018, 03:47:45 PM
Such wonderful projects that are already time-tested, such as ETH, have a very remarkable future as soon as they finish working on increasing the transfer rate of coins and reducing the number of coins for a reward, ETH will be the best
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 13, 2018, 03:44:46 PM
invest in bitcoin. This is the coin that will remain for a long time first in the list and on which all other coins are oriented. If there is any doubt, it will be taken by NEO or cardano, this is also a very protective coin. I do not know if you made the decision when you wrote the post, but today is the best time to buy any of the coins. Even the air, which today is a record low cost represents. Try it. risk, it should work!
Activity: 88
August 13, 2018, 01:35:55 PM
Ethereum future relies upon its ICOs which are propelled on its chain. Amid recent months, Ethereum is on low side because of part of offer offs of ETH and substantial number of fizzled ICOs, yet I figure Ethereum will recuperate to its unique esteem soon as there will be immense limitations on ICOs coming in up and coming months, just obvious ICOs remain survive, and afterward ethereum will unquestionably rise more.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 12:21:20 PM
I think that now very much understated price for the ethereum. It should cost much more. I have high hopes for this coin. I think that this is sfyuyy promising altcoin.
Activity: 146
August 13, 2018, 12:16:24 PM
I feel as though the future of Ethereum is bright as the #2 coin in crypto and the workhorse of the space.  I cannot see Ethereum being dethroned anytime soon from its powerful position.  VB is doing all the right things to push Ethereum forward.  I have invested heavily at these prices. 
Activity: 127
August 13, 2018, 12:15:28 PM
Ethereum is quite low price, I think it is one of the best projects at the moment.
Activity: 128
August 13, 2018, 12:14:33 PM
So many token base on Ethereum, Smart contract, Proof of Stake and Plasma network. This is reason i believed in Ethereum, It can build the future for cryptocurrency. Ethereum will capped is 120m, buy it and take profits.
Activity: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:07:10 PM
The Future of ethereum is very bright , ethereum is high potential coin in cryptomarket , ethereum more chance to will be next BTC because many people believe in ethereum platform.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 13, 2018, 12:04:55 PM
I agree with you. I think Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies in this market, so 60% of my funds are invested in Ethereum. Although it has fallen a lot, I still believe that it will eventually rise. So I will continue to hold my Ethereum.

Many people say that ethereum is the next king, in my opinion this is reasonable because ethereum's performance continues to improve, besides the many token and exchanges projects that use the ethereum platform are a strong indication that ethereum's future will be bright.
Activity: 70
August 13, 2018, 12:04:27 PM
I know that ethereum is the best altcoin for now.It is a really successful project and it is a big probability.In my opinionthey have a really good potential to reach new successes.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 12:04:09 PM
Ethereum has a face to it and that is one of the reason people take ethereum very seriously. Apart from knowing the leading developer, you also see more work been done on ethereum platform and this attract many project to it and this will in turn increase the value of the platform and it's currency!
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 12:00:36 PM
Yes, you are right. ethereum technology is the best this year. everyone will see ethereum technology will help a lot of people in the future.
Activity: 107
August 13, 2018, 11:58:07 AM
ETH, steadily growing, it will be ideal for long-term investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 13, 2018, 11:54:13 AM
forecasting is difficult? today i predicted this current crash. 6-7% right now.

enjoy it.
Pages:
Jump to: