Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Ethereum (ETH) - page 20. (Read 6385 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
September 23, 2017, 06:43:31 AM
I believe that ETH is a good coin for investment according to its performance within a year it gained 214.72% and by this incoming december expect for another upward trend for ETH, so invest now and you will get a good result before year end. It is best time to add more funds for ETH.
In just half a year, the ETH price from $ 15 has risen steadily to $ 400 in just a short time. I think if we do not invest in ETH now then surely we will lose the chance of getting rich because in this market ETH has a lot of communities and pumps ready to do ETH to go the moon
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
September 23, 2017, 06:32:16 AM
Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
Ethereum is a very good option to invest in. It has seen good days and it will definitely see better days ahead.
Presently now that there is a little dip in the price is the right moment to get in. It has a good future most especially with the inbuilt token idea it has to easily generate ETH based tokens.

The difficulty is growing too fast. The price did not rise much.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
September 23, 2017, 06:18:31 AM
Hi guys! I am planning to invest in alt coin, particularly Ethereum. What do you think is the future of ethereum?Is it a good investment?Please help me.Thank you.
Ethereum is a very good option to invest in. It has seen good days and it will definitely see better days ahead.
Presently now that there is a little dip in the price is the right moment to get in. It has a good future most especially with the inbuilt token idea it has to easily generate ETH based tokens.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 12:17:06 AM
Everyone Knows That is After Bitcoin Ethereum is Best.Ethereum has a very bright future.It is the mother of smart contract and the mother of ERC20 derivatives. I see ETH lower again! But then, like a lot of people, I think eth will reach the $ 600 mark easily. And after I hope it can go up to $ 1500.Keep calm and love Eth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 254
September 21, 2017, 10:48:01 PM
I think the future is bright for ETH
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 21, 2017, 01:12:53 PM

Ethereum is the second big after bitcoin and its infrastructure is honestly very useful for the community. So there is no reason which will decrease the value of ethereum, its future is bright, if you ask me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
September 21, 2017, 01:05:29 PM
I believe that ETH is a good coin for investment according to its performance within a year it gained 214.72% and by this incoming december expect for another upward trend for ETH, so invest now and you will get a good result before year end. It is best time to add more funds for ETH.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
September 21, 2017, 12:19:23 PM
Well I personally think it is a great alternate to bitcoin. The price right now is in my opinion really good. You should think that many ICOs and new Crypto Coins rund on the Ethereum Blockchain. So I would say the price will eventually be much higher in the future! But remember you should never invest more, than you can afford to lose. The volatility of these crypto currency coins can be very high. So make a good risk management.
You are right, ETH has better fame and user network after bitcoins in crypto world. ETH works better in buy and sell scheme as it doesn’t make much jumps. You can say it as stable somehow as compared to bitcoins. Better future it have after bitcoins in all other coins.
Ethereum is one of top coin on the ranking of coinmarketcap, but I think it still has many enemy on the road become #2 after Bitcoin on cryptocurrency world.
Monero also good choice for UG after Bitmixer confirm Bitcoin was not anonymous like the past.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
September 21, 2017, 11:14:26 AM
Ethereum has a great team. you can earn in Ethereum in investing
and it will grow slowly but surely so goodluck in investing ethereum 
Predicting at 2018 price will be 500$
Activity: 420
September 21, 2017, 08:54:37 AM
we will see the day eth over bitcoin. eth can make many transaction than bitcoin, faster and low fee.

I dont think that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin in next couple of years! Bitcoin is just to big for ETH Smiley
But anyways, I think Ehtereum is a good longterm investmend that will grow up with Bitcoin in the future! They are doing some nice stuff and there are a lot of great upcoming announcements in my opinion!

I agree, Bitcoin is incomparable although there are also some good altcoins out there but I don't think it will ever over take Bitcoin. Ethereum is a great coin and its blockchain is fast too and have room in the future and I do think it is good for investment also.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
September 21, 2017, 08:43:30 AM
we will see the day eth over bitcoin. eth can make many transaction than bitcoin, faster and low fee.

I dont think that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin in next couple of years! Bitcoin is just to big for ETH Smiley
But anyways, I think Ehtereum is a good longterm investmend that will grow up with Bitcoin in the future! They are doing some nice stuff and there are a lot of great upcoming announcements in my opinion!
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 21, 2017, 07:35:38 AM
Well I personally think it is a great alternate to bitcoin. The price right now is in my opinion really good. You should think that many ICOs and new Crypto Coins rund on the Ethereum Blockchain. So I would say the price will eventually be much higher in the future! But remember you should never invest more, than you can afford to lose. The volatility of these crypto currency coins can be very high. So make a good risk management.
You are right, ETH has better fame and user network after bitcoins in crypto world. ETH works better in buy and sell scheme as it doesn’t make much jumps. You can say it as stable somehow as compared to bitcoins. Better future it have after bitcoins in all other coins.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
September 20, 2017, 02:49:16 PM
ETH can cost 1000$ per coin, but if there will not ddos/hackers attacks and failing ICOs ofc
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 20, 2017, 01:00:57 PM

I also see that ETH have a bright future but I do not see it overtaking bitcoin. If the only reason you will give is fast and low transaction fee, then it should have beaten bitcoin long time ago along with other altcoins that have that characteristics.
Activity: 244
September 20, 2017, 12:53:20 PM
In a word Ethereum future is full bright coin in my point of views.I hold 10 ETH for future and Eth is hit 400$ in December its my predictation.Keep calm and love Eth.
Activity: 518
September 20, 2017, 12:44:10 PM

As an old coin in the crypto market, I think Eth has a pretty good future as a bitcoin counterpart in cryptoes, along with the progress of Eth which is now rising certainly accompanied by rising prices which began to increase after a drastic decline yesterday.

Activity: 420
Merit: 136
September 20, 2017, 10:34:55 AM
In my opinion anyone looking to invest in crypto should always hold eth. It has so much potential to grow even despite the huge levels of growth it has already experienced. Eth has the potential to overtake bitcoin in the long run.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 20, 2017, 10:32:45 AM
Eth is very nice. It's very appropriate if we invest in it. Like btc, profit potential that we will get from eth isn't less great with that happened on btc like nowadays.
Activity: 616
September 20, 2017, 09:46:19 AM
ETH very popular as altcoin, even in my opinion eth very profitable than holding btc. Because eth has many tokens also coin ICO use eth as base. Eth is very reliable as a very prospective investment option.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 20, 2017, 09:29:00 AM
continue your current plan for the future, because etheral will have a bright future ....
Pages:
Jump to: