Pages:
Author

Topic: The Future of ICO - page 3. (Read 377 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 104
March 16, 2018, 12:49:36 PM
I think will be more ICO later, but that depend by the team work, developers, and the excellence of that coin, successful an ICO in my opinion is based on the feature, that like lower fee charged, faster transactions, and how good that growth.
and this is will be influenced the market price, because investment from investors will be divided to another coin.
And I think this good for us, because more competition will be make they offers many feature and bonus there, and we can make it useful for our future.
Don't worry because si many ICO out there, but we should be smart to choose potential ICO later. thank you
Activity: 277
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 12:15:12 PM
Hello everyone!
What are the prospects for ICO for example in 2019? How quickly will the market overflow with bad tokens of failed ICO?
ISO develops in giant steps, attracting the attention of investors. This niche will survive even the crypto-currencies themselves. blockchain technology is promising.
So what? Blockchain technology does not ensure the reliability of investments, unfortunately the market tells us that not always an interesting project and an excellent team are able to keep the price higher than the ICO price tokens  Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 16, 2018, 12:08:49 PM
Hello everyone!
What are the prospects for ICO for example in 2019? How quickly will the market overflow with bad tokens of failed ICO?
ISO develops in giant steps, attracting the attention of investors. This niche will survive even the crypto-currencies themselves. blockchain technology is promising.
Activity: 277
Merit: 5
March 16, 2018, 12:06:22 PM
Hello everyone!
Pages:
Jump to: