Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of Kin token - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
January 13, 2022, 06:12:04 PM
I'm one of the holders and I'm patiently waiting for KIN to grow. I didn't find a chance to sell it during the bull run because I'm thinking it could rise more, so this means another year of holding because the market is not bullish anymore, then for sure KIN will be stagnant for a while.

Also, I'm hoping soon it will be listed in Binance, which would help boost its trading volume.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kin/markets/
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
January 13, 2022, 05:54:28 PM
Guys, what do you think about Kin token? I presently own about 6k of itbut the value is very small.
That's not even a dollar.

Does this token have the ability to appreciate soon enough?
Any token has the chance to go up but we don't know about this token. Are you too concerned with the amount that you're holding with it or are you thinking that it will reach $1 soon?

It's not that much looking good to me and I don't think that I'll be investing with this coin. I remember that it was once popular but today, you can see how low it became.
Activity: 36
Merit: 1
January 13, 2022, 05:05:31 PM
Where can I buy right now?

Why buy when u can accumulate thousands of it for free on Peerbet platform.

Access the platform from here https://peerbet.io/invite/EV59RdWkeXqXogcx8

Claim 25kin every 30mins and get more Kin rewards by betting and referring friends.

I would not consider KIN for long term investment as there is no such thing which makes it unique or worth investing. I bought 100$ worth of KIN token and i will keep it with the hope that it will perform good in the bull run.

Hope your entry was a good 1?
That coin has been bearish for quiet some time now.

Talking about the bull run, i thought we just had it or are we expecting another soonest?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
January 13, 2022, 03:49:33 PM

The Kin token will be used for money in messaging and its popularity will be at the maximum level. I think it will make a quick entry to the markets. Where can I buy right now?

You can buy KIN token at FTX exchange or Gate.io
Complete Market list can be found here https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/kin

Guys, what do you think about Kin token? I presently own about 6k of itbut the value is very small.

I would not consider KIN for long term investment as there is no such thing which makes it unique or worth investing. I bought 100$ worth of KIN token and i will keep it with the hope that it will perform good in the bull run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 45
January 13, 2022, 02:49:13 PM

The Kin token will be used for money in messaging and its popularity will be at the maximum level. I think it will make a quick entry to the markets. Where can I buy right now?
January 13, 2022, 01:55:53 PM

As long as the KIN project team does not provide better services and changes, the value will always be small and it will be very difficult for the fans to increase again, so try to check about them first and update about the project

Yeah. Hopefully they will up their game this year.
January 13, 2022, 10:50:59 AM
I'm glad you made this thread.
do you get KIN for free from a PEERRBET platform?
just like you, I also just got about 19 thousand KIN, if I am diligent in claiming it will probably be more than this.

According to your thread, will this KIN increase in price significantly or quickly?
I hope so.
so far in the ALTCOIN forums, rarely or even no one has discussed this one token.

Wow! You have 19k Kin.. Thats nice.
I feel the total supply is also a contributing factor as to why the price is still stagnant.
And more tools need to be built ontop the token to help boost it.
January 13, 2022, 10:46:47 AM

Same with you Kin Token, I had also an asset that has very small value nowadays which I believed impossible to reach productive price. However, if you wait patiently there's a good future awaits for them, just keep them safely because best time isn't yet to come. We just have to be calm and easy before everything will settle down.

True talk... Thanks... Patience is the key.
Activity: 85
January 12, 2022, 10:03:57 PM
I'm glad you made this thread.
do you get KIN for free from a PEERRBET platform?
just like you, I also just got about 19 thousand KIN, if I am diligent in claiming it will probably be more than this.

According to your thread, will this KIN increase in price significantly or quickly?
I hope so.
so far in the ALTCOIN forums, rarely or even no one has discussed this one token.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
January 12, 2022, 08:05:52 PM
I thought after they migrated to the Solana ecosystem they will start to grow in terms of price and become more popular but it seems just hype when they migrated to the Solana ecosystem, it's going back to where it was before again.
This altcoin become a green flag for me when they migrated to the Solana ecosystem but yeah just like most of the altcoins now, it's only good at the beginning, but who knows, they are still active, so holdl could be the best solution for you.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
January 12, 2022, 07:47:14 PM

Same with you Kin Token, I had also an asset that has very small value nowadays which I believed impossible to reach productive price. However, if you wait patiently there's a good future awaits for them, just keep them safely because best time isn't yet to come. We just have to be calm and easy before everything will settle down.
January 12, 2022, 06:12:06 PM
Pages:
Jump to: