Pages:
Author

Topic: The future of the paper money - page 67. (Read 416565 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 05, 2017, 09:31:54 PM
People are already adapting the new generation of the bitcoin, People are stared using debit card, credit cards or any card by using payment. There is someone already create or discover that digital currencies/ bitcoins as mode of payment. I sure that people will be also adapt the bitcoin as a mode of payment with the help of the technology. So that in the future people have 3 type of payment, Paper money, Credit Cards and the last is bitcoin.
I think now that bitcoin has complemented it because now this bitcoin is a currency
digital is often used for transactions and investment is good
Yes agree, bitcoin is the digital currency and the best investment choice because there is currently no more profitable investment than bitcoin. for paper money I'm sure it will not disappear even though one day bitcoin transactions are bigger than fiat or paper money because paper money is the state legal currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 08:17:13 PM
People are already adapting the new generation of the bitcoin, People are stared using debit card, credit cards or any card by using payment. There is someone already create or discover that digital currencies/ bitcoins as mode of payment. I sure that people will be also adapt the bitcoin as a mode of payment with the help of the technology. So that in the future people have 3 type of payment, Paper money, Credit Cards and the last is bitcoin.
I think now that bitcoin has complemented it because now this bitcoin is a currency
digital is often used for transactions and investment is good
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 07:58:32 PM
The future of paper money is looking extremely bleak right now. As a matter of fact, it is slowly dying away never to be used again. Can you believe that? Worthless USD cash, it all has to be gov'd digital currencies? Lol you'll wish you have Bitcoin then.
Everyone has his ow point of view. I think that the future of paper money is not that much bad as you have just mentioned. There are still so many who don’t even know about digital currency and are using paper money for all the things they are doing. It is very much difficult to experience a cashless society in the future as well. Yes, this is very much possible that the usage of paper money gets little less.
Activity: 257
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 03:15:44 PM
The world is revolutionizing day and night and every day new inventions are being brought in. With currencies, there have been several revolutions dating back to the days barter trade was the norm, there came precious stones and other metals. Coins came in and paper money also came in. As we were still using these, electronic transfers and credit cards came in. Now we have electronic money and crypto-currencies. One fact is that apart from barter trade, the other forms of exchange although some of them are not used frequently. I therefore believe, that the paper money currency might decrease in it's usage but will not disappear. The future of paper money is there but it is bleak.
The future of paper money is that it will be vanish and people will forget the history of paper money and in future the bitcoins Will be used just like we are using cash now a days because cash is not as safe as Bitcoin that's why people will use Bitcoin instead of paper money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
October 05, 2017, 10:33:40 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 10:32:52 AM
governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.

I think what you are saying is true, that the government is not interested in incorporating bitcoin. Having bitcoin that they can't control will definitely bring them down, starting from banks. It would surely re create our current government system and they won't be able to do anything about it. So I think paper money will still continue for a long time and they will keep delaying the process of incorporating bitcoin.
I guess it too. It seems clear that government won't cooperate for the betterment of each country and that is some kind of difficult to handle about money matter. Obviously governments want also percentage of having the benefit of bitcoin wherein they can negotiate in terms of taxes but I guess it isn't fair for that thing. In terms of paper money's future,it will continue its process of using this and if they insist to change the way it goes instead of paper money then that will take a very long time and too much adjustments of people who get to used to old way of money transaction and the appearance of real money.
Activity: 378
October 05, 2017, 10:19:38 AM
governments simply aren't interested in incorporating bitcoin. they can't deal with the fact that it is something they can't control. paper money will stay at least for another 10-20 years.

I think what you are saying is true, that the government is not interested in incorporating bitcoin. Having bitcoin that they can't control will definitely bring them down, starting from banks. It would surely re create our current government system and they won't be able to do anything about it. So I think paper money will still continue for a long time and they will keep delaying the process of incorporating bitcoin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
October 05, 2017, 10:04:30 AM
I think paper money have its own importance and will never dead. Though people are started using debit cards, credit cards and other digital currencies; there are some transaction which needs to be deal in traditional cash only. Paper money will be always the main mode of payment for day to day transactions.
Paper money is banknote that guarantee payment and through the century we are used to use it as payment of goods and services but as digital technology introduced we begun to abolished it by the used of credit cards specially in some richer county they just using ledger to count you asset, but still we are using paper money because we are used to it. The problem of paper money is it can be easily be faked.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
October 05, 2017, 09:50:11 AM
People would be more invested in paper money rather than digital currency. It's more believable because paper money is tangible as compared to bitcoins which is very susceptible to hacking unless you are truly sure of your wallet. Paper money however is under a lot of laws and governed by country there the power of paper money is limited compared to its digital counterpart.

Probably the future of paper money will stay for a long time more. Around 30 years more. Only then will digital currency like bitcoins would truly flourish.
I guess they are all prone to hacking if it is the negligence of the user, the only good thing with bitcoin is that it's also an investment at the same time.
Paper money will still be paper money in the future since we still have group of people who are willing to use it and they  need it since it's easy and simple.
welp, digital currency might will be more and more easy yet simply later on. With digital currency you could even monitoring your daily/monthly/yearly expense without doing nothing and  might showing you an information and graph for what you already spent with all your money.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2017, 02:33:11 AM
People would be more invested in paper money rather than digital currency. It's more believable because paper money is tangible as compared to bitcoins which is very susceptible to hacking unless you are truly sure of your wallet. Paper money however is under a lot of laws and governed by country there the power of paper money is limited compared to its digital counterpart.

Probably the future of paper money will stay for a long time more. Around 30 years more. Only then will digital currency like bitcoins would truly flourish.
I guess they are all prone to hacking if it is the negligence of the user, the only good thing with bitcoin is that it's also an investment at the same time.
Paper money will still be paper money in the future since we still have group of people who are willing to use it and they  need it since it's easy and simple.
Activity: 462
October 04, 2017, 11:24:04 PM

Activity: 322
October 04, 2017, 11:18:44 PM
Andrew Haldane said one solution would be for the Bank of England to issue a state-backed digital currency based on bitcoin. Supporting this initiative would be a negative interest rate levied on paper currency relative to the digital currency, with these measures do you think there is more possibilities that sometime:

Paper money will be banned entirely?
How long do you think that happens?
would it work?
What security and privacy risks would it raise?
And how would public and privately issued monies interact?

I think that money for me personally, paper money will not be used anymore when the government start to accept cryptocurrencies. And the most likely to happen is the old paper money will be converted into a digital currency as a start of the future. Because you dont want to have flying cars and other high technology with a paper money. Of course money also meed an improvement and need to be technologically inclined like the other things. So to be updated our currency today will have a digital version.
Activity: 285
October 04, 2017, 11:02:12 PM
The future of paper money is looking extremely bleak right now. As a matter of fact, it is slowly dying away never to be used again. Can you believe that? Worthless USD cash, it all has to be gov'd digital currencies? Lol you'll wish you have Bitcoin then.
Activity: 526
Merit: 250
October 04, 2017, 09:09:17 AM
The world is revolutionizing day and night and every day new inventions are being brought in. With currencies, there have been several revolutions dating back to the days barter trade was the norm, there came precious stones and other metals. Coins came in and paper money also came in. As we were still using these, electronic transfers and credit cards came in. Now we have electronic money and crypto-currencies. One fact is that apart from barter trade, the other forms of exchange although some of them are not used frequently. I therefore believe, that the paper money currency might decrease in it's usage but will not disappear. The future of paper money is there but it is bleak.
Activity: 201
October 04, 2017, 08:47:58 AM
I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.

I think that true, paper money is essential for being a medium of payment in which it lessen the time consumes that transacting using bitcoin, I mean in small transaction it will be hassle if you have to scan their address for you to be paid vice versa . I think paper money will still be part of our daily lives since it contributes a lot in the society and also it is part of the identity of each country.
Activity: 79
Merit: 11
October 04, 2017, 08:11:49 AM
i believe paper money will decrease but will be around until A.I. takes over. (speculation)
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
October 04, 2017, 08:08:10 AM
Paper money will exist in the future, but perhaps their number will be slightly less. A clever government should understand that in the event of a collapse there must be an alternative.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2017, 08:04:22 AM
Paper money will not be worthless because we still need it even we have bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a virtual currency since we are now in the high-tech world we need it. But it doesnt mean that paper money will be set aside. So paper money will last until the end.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
October 04, 2017, 07:43:28 AM
I like paper money. I like to feel the buying power in my hands :p Bitcoin makes me feel like a robot. I am not saying paper money is better tho.
Yes its good to feel the money in your hand. I think the future of paper will remain. Yes bitcoin is now becoming famous but that doesnt mean bitcoin can defeat paper money. For me I like to earned in bitcoin more than in job because it is much larger but that bitcoin is worthless in my country because it didnt accept as a rule of payment so I need to convert it first.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
October 04, 2017, 07:37:16 AM
Probably, quite soon humanity will live without paper money. Most of the technologies needed to create non-cash future are available today, and more and more people understand that they are more convenient than paper money. Money systems in a few dozen years will be seriously transformed. I think in the near future paper money money will be completely virtualized.
Pages:
Jump to: