Pages:
Author

Topic: the future real money - page 23. (Read 29392 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 09:32:01 PM
It is already happening if we will talk about virtual payments using fiat and crypto (btc and some other alts). It will take time until crypto will be accepted in any means but for sure it will happen but basically I don't think it will replace fiats as this is like the roots for using in payments(services and goods) and if I am a businessman I would rather hold a currency with steady value.
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
October 27, 2018, 02:38:16 PM
As every aspect of life, especially goods and services are becoming digitized and have their values exchanged on virtual platforms, it's only natural that payment methods will also follow the trend.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
October 27, 2018, 01:37:20 PM
Well, I see the future beibg very bright with the way things are going now. The system is growing rapidly and every system is adjusting to it. It is possible to take over in a long time to come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 27, 2018, 01:25:15 PM
[bif i see lately there are lots of altcoins popping up, especially in the digital world and whether for the next few years the function of real money itself will be eroded by the presence of virtual payment equipment ...? I had time to think whether in the next few years we would be making virtual money payments ...?[/b]
Pages:
Jump to: