Pages:
Author

Topic: The G-GLOBAL ICO (gglobal.io) is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 2. (Read 764 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Thread starter, did a little bit of research and found out that you yourself support the scam projects because they pay you for that.
For example:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-totum-2204257
and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194474.60 are good examples of you being on the forefront of the scam.
These projects dissappeared after ICO has been finished and zero information on what's the status of the project, absolutely NOTHING.
So how can people trust u if you're involved in these types of projects?
Be honest.

I understand that you want to divert attention, if you can not provide evidence, its normal. And you see any deceived investors this ICO? In the first moved start date. Second successful raised money.

Please dont offtop.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I have written many times that anyone can try to get confirmation from Advisers. Team of gglobal cannot provide any evidence besides photoshop.
Excuse me, sir, but what did you provide besides photoshop?
Before you point fingers make sure your hands are clean.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Thread starter, did a little bit of research and found out that you yourself support the scam projects because they pay you for that.
For example:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-totum-2204257
and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2194474.60 are good examples of you being on the forefront of the scam.
These projects dissappeared after ICO has been finished and zero information on what's the status of the project, absolutely NOTHING.
So how can people trust u if you're involved in these types of projects?
Be honest.
I have written many times that anyone can try to get confirmation from Advisers. Team of gglobal cannot provide any evidence besides photoshop.
Ok. They just used buyed Newbies to discredit this topic. Although evidence of the participation of the advisors was not provided.
I just can't decide - are you blind or just out of your mind? Negotiations with advisors are still in progress btw. And haven't I posted a link to the proof of Eric Maskin's participation in our activities? LOL just admit it, you're a scam here)

You answer different topics from your Newbie account. You call me a fraudster, although you can not provide proof of the participation of the advisors. Not one of them does not work with you. You are also trying to insult me personally.
maybe calling you a scam was a little too much there, but that doesn't have to do anything with the fact that the proofs that you provided are sort of like a bubble, has no substance or whatsoever. that's one e-mail that can be photoshopped within like 5-10 minutes, you have to do better than that to get people's attention right now it's a big load of nothing, sorry
Ok. They just used buyed Newbies to discredit this topic. Although evidence of the participation of the advisors was not provided.
I just can't decide - are you blind or just out of your mind? Negotiations with advisors are still in progress btw. And haven't I posted a link to the proof of Eric Maskin's participation in our activities? LOL just admit it, you're a scam here)

You answer different topics from your Newbie account. You call me a fraudster, although you can not provide proof of the participation of the advisors. Not one of them does not work with you. You are also trying to insult me personally.
You can barely call this "PROOF", this looks like one of them clickbaits on youtube.
Everything has been cleared by ppl who take participation in the project. But nt mister
Activity: 14
Activity: 18
omg one more. stupid thread creator are you kidding? where is proof?

moderator where are you? DELETE this thread
Activity: 42
birkomester just stop it, not even funny. You better take proofs that you are not a scammer, cause every ico that you make ANN for, is totaly SCAM.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hei there!

My name is Anna, I’m a G-Global Business Portal Project Assistant. I’d like to say, that reading such kind of accusations is really unpleasant.

I’d like to add some clarity to this story with Eric Maskin.
Indeed, Eric Maskin is not keen on the cryptocurrencies, but this is not the primary activity of the G-Global Business Portal. There is a big difference between developing the new direction of the economy of the whole country and the ICO project, which by the way is by no means a scam. Your statement is unfounded; arguments are untenable.

At a personal meeting, Eric Maskin agreed to act as a mentor in the activities of the G-Global Business Portal, aimed at developing a program for the modernization of companies in the real sector of the Estonian economy. The modernization includes the processes of robotization, penetration of new technologies and new financial vehicles, such as tokenization. Companies need to be transformed into a new format.

Eric Maskin is our advisor and we agreed that we will provide him with reports on the activities of the G-Global Business Portal aimed at developing a new state program for transforming companies and receiving feedback and guidance from him.

Thanks for attention!

Thanks for reply Anna, seems like birkomester have nothing to answer.
If someon is a scamer here, than i think it's birkomester
Just checked his previous threads and he's defenetly is!
Admins delete this thread please.

Seen his threads before, every projects that he made ANN for is total SCAM, so he is a SCAMER too i think. He even have bad reputation. Seems like he really scammed someone. Stop tryin to post something birkomester, noone beleive you!

Activity: 39
Hello to those who are still not convinced...

Everyone already is. Look even birkomester havent any counter argues. It's really look like he was hired by your competitors and just trying anti-PR here, but noone is beleive him. Just forget about this thread and stop bumping it. It's will be in trashcan in few days, I bet.
And good luck for the g-global devs, project looks like trully amazing.
Activity: 52
Moderators you really should check this thread and delete
Activity: 43
Hei there!

My name is Anna, I’m a G-Global Business Portal Project Assistant. I’d like to say, that reading such kind of accusations is really unpleasant.

I’d like to add some clarity to this story with Eric Maskin.
Indeed, Eric Maskin is not keen on the cryptocurrencies, but this is not the primary activity of the G-Global Business Portal. There is a big difference between developing the new direction of the economy of the whole country and the ICO project, which by the way is by no means a scam. Your statement is unfounded; arguments are untenable.

At a personal meeting, Eric Maskin agreed to act as a mentor in the activities of the G-Global Business Portal, aimed at developing a program for the modernization of companies in the real sector of the Estonian economy. The modernization includes the processes of robotization, penetration of new technologies and new financial vehicles, such as tokenization. Companies need to be transformed into a new format.

Eric Maskin is our advisor and we agreed that we will provide him with reports on the activities of the G-Global Business Portal aimed at developing a new state program for transforming companies and receiving feedback and guidance from him.

Thanks for attention!

Thanks for reply Anna, seems like birkomester have nothing to answer.
If someon is a scamer here, than i think it's birkomester
Just checked his previous threads and he's defenetly is!
Admins delete this thread please.
Activity: 188
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain
Seems like birkomester have nothing to say about this.
Admins need to close this thread thought.
In my opinion the birkomester is only one who lies here.
Ouch, forgot to mention...

The implementation of all patented activities take place at http://gglobal.com/

This is a beta version of the project, which proved that it has the right to live and we are now improving the project, preparing for the ICO, add functionality, put on the blockchain. Soon everyone will be able to see our ICO.
And soon we will finish all the preparatory work for the ICO. We will solve all problems with potential advisers and announce about our tokens and all tours. Presumably, the sale of tokens in the ICO will begin in May.
Now the project managers have meetings and negotiations with all partners. We are coordinating actions in the project on the terms and directions between contractors and performers. New members are added to the team.
In a word, we have been preparing for the ICO since July 2017.

With kind regards,
Anna
Hello to those who are still not convinced,

As I already mentioned, the organization G-Global Business Portal was registered in 2014. Back then no one knew anything about the ICOs, and therefore to assume that we have long planned a scam is an absolute stupidity. The organization has patented three types of activities that we are still implementing today:

1. Commercial information agencies; Advertising agencies; Cost price analysis; Business auditing; Computerised data processing; Invoicing; Efficiency experts; Opinion polling; Market research and marketing studies; Business information; Consumers (Commercial information and advice for -) [consumer advice shop]; Business research; Business surveys; Market research; Personnel recruitment; Business management and organization consultancy; Personnel management consulting; Professional business consulting; Marketing services; Business appraisal; Data search in computer files for others; Assistance in management of business activities; Commercial or industrial management assistance; Economic forecasting; Publication of publicity texts; Compilation of statistics; Compilation of information into computer databases; Business inquiries; Systemization of information into computer databases; Advisory services for business management; Psychological testing for the selection of personnel; Commercial administration of the licensing of the goods and services of others; Administrative processing of purchase orders; Public relations.

2. Telecommunications.

3. Providing on-line electronic publications; Correspondence courses; Organization of colloquiums (arranging and conducting of-); congresses (arranging and conducting of-); conferences (arranging and conducting of-); arranging and conducting of workshops (arranging and conducting of- ) [training]; seminars (arranging and conducting of-); Vocational retraining; Publication of electronic books and journals on-line; Texts (publication of-), other than publicity texts; Educational services; Translation; Scriptwriting services; Coaching [training].

The list of our activities and services that we provide is reduced here. For a complete list, please refer to the G-Global Business Portal patent: https://euipo.europa.eu/eSearch/#details/trademarks/012866661

Thank you for attention!
Anna
Pages:
Jump to: