Pages:
Author

Topic: The Gold Conspiracy, or why breaking 1270 is hard. - page 2. (Read 4440 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Bitcoin doesnt care.

Bitcoin is the Honey Badger of currencies.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
The few gold hoarders I know had never been on the BTC train, but they have called to chat about BTC in the past 2 weeks
Activity: 476
Can you give us a brief explanation of your theory about how exactly gold holders block bitcoin?
Do they hold massive amounts of bitcoins as well? Doesn't makes sense.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
When it breaks the gold price it will be like a knife cutting through hot butter.
Or a hot knife through butter. Whichever I guess Smiley

Lol.... A cannon ball can easily move through hot butter.
Indeed, lol Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
When it breaks the gold price it will be like a knife cutting through hot butter.

Lol.... A cannon ball can easily move through hot butter.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Seems like a golden knife through frozen butter.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

.. with some gold in the middle.  We've slipped back from gold parity a few times now.  Wink

Yup but never really passed it. When we do....KNIFE ON!
KFR
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Per ardua ad luna

.. with some gold in the middle.  We've slipped back from gold parity a few times now.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Activity: 532
Merit: 261
­バカ
This is bullshit, it isn't possible to compare the price of bitcoin with the price of 1oz of gold, bitcoin don't have weight Cheesy seriously wtf are you talking about? the only thing you may compare is the appreciation

also 1 satoshi is millions of times more expensive than 1 atom of gold:

gold atom: $1.44e-20
bitcoin atom: $1.22e-05

Roll Eyes
legendary
I think there is a much simpler explanation.  Many people probably set gold parity as an investment target, and they are sticking to their plan.
And if you think gold is undervalued it is a good move to diversify now, even if you think Bitcoin would outperform it shortly.

I agree with Mucus.

What is the world coming to?

I'm going to curl up in a ball under some covers now and cry myself to sleep.
Lets say you don't know me as well as you thought you do. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪

If you are a huuuge holder of gold, you should be afraid of Gold 2.0, and you would not want bitcoin to succeed.
The price behavior around the psychologically important level of the ounce price of gold is starting to look increasingly suspicious.

See the H4 view here:
http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mtgox/btcusd

It is instant sales that are halting the upward trend. Who is trying to block Bitcoin? Which gold holders are making this futile effort? Questions, questions.

Assuming they'll fail, they will have to reverse their short position at some point. They are just building up for a great price rise the minute we pass gold and they give up!

Who agrees?

Ancient aliens.
Cheesy
legendary
This is why we are switching from gold to bitcoin.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554419/pg1

Not bad, but L. Ron Hubbard did better.
Activity: 448
“A decentralized registry for unique assets”
This is why we are switching from gold to bitcoin.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread554419/pg1
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
Bitcoin doesnt care.
legendary
I think there is a much simpler explanation.  Many people probably set gold parity as an investment target, and they are sticking to their plan.
And if you think gold is undervalued it is a good move to diversify now, even if you think Bitcoin would outperform it shortly.
Activity: 266

If you are a huuuge holder of gold, you should be afraid of Gold 2.0, and you would not want bitcoin to succeed.
The price behavior around the psychologically important level of the ounce price of gold is starting to look increasingly suspicious.

See the H4 view here:

It is instant sales that are halting the upward trend. Who is trying to block Bitcoin? Which gold holders are making this futile effort? Questions, questions.

Assuming they'll fail, they will have to reverse their short position at some point. They are just building up for a great price rise the minute we pass gold and they give up!

Who agrees?

Ancient aliens.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
I think it's just weekend consolidation.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

See the H4 view here:

Who agrees?
Pages:
Jump to: