Pages:
Author

Topic: The good news is Bitcoin price has already broken $10000 - page 2. (Read 501 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Broke it's way to $10 000, reached $11 000 and goes down back to $8000, it may be tragic but it is a protagonist ending cliche. It is now getting back to it's usual price and I think it will be more pump than the last time.
Bitcoin price reaches to $10,000 yes this is right but bitcoin price is not stable and can goes down that’s why we need to be prepared not only to celebrate, this happens many time and give a lot of lost to the people who thinks that bitcoin increases and will never goes down.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Broke it's way to $10 000, reached $11 000 and goes down back to $8000, it may be tragic but it is a protagonist ending cliche. It is now getting back to it's usual price and I think it will be more pump than the last time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can see now, that Bitcoin's price is not finding any volume support. This situation can caused by two reasons: small number of traders on the market or nobody wants to close the order.
From this moment it can be a strong impulse on both sides. And the side with the bigger volume will lead the price.
So, I would just wait till I see a strong trend.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
Another good news for alt traders is that btc has started to dip so we may now see some signs of life from most alts that didn't really do well during bitcoin's bullrun. Time to buy now and prepare for 20k

A lot really is been having their alternative coins turned to bitcoin, a lot of altcoins are dropping maybe because of these or just the correction happening. The price is also reaching it's normal ones and I guess after this almost $3000 drop, it will be pumping more than $3000.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Another good news for alt traders is that btc has started to dip so we may now see some signs of life from most alts that didn't really do well during bitcoin's bullrun. Time to buy now and prepare for 20k
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
now Bitcoin price is all time high, I saw the news from China Central Television said there is a huge bubble in bitcoin. do you think so ?

https://www.aicoin.com/chart/59D56005

BTC:
At present level, day traders should stop chasing high even though it means you may miss a chance to make a fortune. Believe it or not, a correction is on the way in the next few days as we can see on the daily chart with an increase in volumes, as for the target, price at 5-Day MA may be the temporary destination for the upcoming adjustment.

BCH:
The fact that BCH price can remain above the key level $1,520 is enough to indicate the strength of BCH as BTC remains extremely strong. Main funds in BCH are probably waiting for a chance, it’s very likely for BCH to move upward once BTC price moves sideways or begins a choppy move. Lots of investors quitted the game after price broke below $1,520 and surged above it later yesterday. Therefore, just wait for your chance.

ETC:
On daily chart, ETC price is expected to continue its uptrend as main funds hold lots of chips right now and find it difficult to sell their positions out considering the control strength in previous sessions. The reason why I suggested to reduce our positions by 50% yesterday was because the volumes are too large and price might be pulled back to 5-Day MA, therefore, it’s better to book part of our profits. As for adding to our positions, we don’t need to rush for it.

LTC:
When BTC price reached $5,000, LTC price was $82, but, after BTC sets a new all-time price with $10,000, LTC impresses us with an increase by $10 in price, which fully indicates how slow LTC is in increasing its value. However, LTC still sets a new all-time high and wins over most of the altcoins though the range is narrow. Don’t you think the surge is the result of a control in price, especially when no major bullish news emerges?  

ETH:
From a psychological point of view, people will feel it hard to accept the fact that price is still moving sideways after 7 or 8 days. After being moving sideways for 5 days, are you ready for a longer sideway move of ETH price? Here’s my analysis: the present consolidation remains normal as long as price holds above $450. The purpose for
Pages:
Jump to: