Pages:
Author

Topic: The great ETH Exodus - page 2. (Read 1323 times)

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259
September 09, 2017, 02:09:30 PM
Well it's finally here, the little pumps are nothing more than to keep the exiters price up. The ATH will never be hit again and I expect in 6 months for the price to be about 25% of what it is now.

Which is where it was about 6 months ago.  Shorters, on your mark!  LOL @ angry bag holders on polo  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
September 09, 2017, 01:50:30 PM
Already the ETH shills are in damage control from this thread I just created.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/so-wheres-the-ethereum-exodus-1558859

It took them 2 minutes to bump that thread that has been dead for a year. I would like to thank hramkumar for proving my point in such a timely manner. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
September 09, 2017, 01:42:09 PM
Well it's finally here, the little pumps are nothing more than to keep the exiters price up. The ATH will never be hit again and I expect in 6 months for the price to be about 25% of what it is now.

The only question is where is this money going to flow too? Fiat? Doubtful as no-one wants to claim those gains!

Please Post you thoughts on where this money will go and why. I do expect a bit of it to goto ETC as with its immutability it should be safe for awhile and is capable of providing any service eth currently does. Also I think it will flow into my favorite coin which I won't name here as this is not a shilling post. BTW I hold no ETC.
Pages:
Jump to: