Pages:
Author

Topic: The greedy must be poor - page 7. (Read 698 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
September 17, 2021, 04:41:48 AM
Your use of "Must" in the title topic – The greedy must be poor–, makes it sound like you actually know how it will end, and that's regrettably not true. You think those who bought Bitcoin in 2010 and sold off when it touch $10 will agree with you on that or those who bought in Dec 2020 and sold before May 2021? Definitely, not. Crypto is a highly unpredictable business. It's like biscuits and can break whichever way it pleases. I have been a victim of hodling and the token went to zero. An example is with MB8. I don't know whether to say MB8 scammed or not. The truth is that all the promises from the MB8 team proved to be lies and the project is nothing now to write home about. At a point I had >$3,000 worth which are worth nothing today. It sucks, really. I have also been a beneficiary of hodling certain tokens that gave me great gains. So, it's either way. There's no certitude that one will become poor if one doesn't dispose a coin once it makes profit. It could also make more profit too.
Activity: 38
Merit: 6
September 17, 2021, 04:02:11 AM
Some coins you insist on holding may have unexpected gains. Not all coins are going to death. Greed may make you poor, but not all greedy people will become poor. People in the world are greedy, so you still have to stick to your heart.
copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
September 16, 2021, 05:38:29 AM
Some people refuse to take profits when their coins and tokens are surging so high.
Because greed let people keep on waiting for higher and higher value for there coins and end up selling at dip.
Since price can’t go up all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: