Pages:
Author

Topic: The halvening is now officially fueling up - page 2. (Read 1322 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Nice conclusion every attention now is more than welcomed, so there is no such thing s a bad news. Bitcoin is really great force, and community now don't care at all what is going on outside, bitcoin is victor!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
I think it is still a bit too early to attribute the price increase with the Halving event. The media hype has not even started yet, and all the focus has been on the CW and Satoshi BS. I would start looking

at a price increase as a direct spinoff from the Halving, once the mainstream media starts talking about the event. Most of the talk about the Halving has been centered around Bitcoin related forums

and websites, and this is not read by the average person on a daily basis.  Huh

Yepp that's pretty much how I see it as well.
It's still too eraly for any excitement regarding the halving.
And I also believe we will start to see significant price increase after the halving. A delay of 3-5 months is not unlikely imo.
So don't lets get too excited as maybe not that much will happen when the big event finally takes place.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
if the price doesn't increase, will the halvening induce more centralization (little actors will not have a sufficient ROI to continue mining) ?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
I think it is still a bit too early to attribute the price increase with the Halving event. The media hype has not even started yet, and all the focus has been on the CW and Satoshi BS. I would start looking

at a price increase as a direct spinoff from the Halving, once the mainstream media starts talking about the event. Most of the talk about the Halving has been centered around Bitcoin related forums

and websites, and this is not read by the average person on a daily basis.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Permabull Bitcoin Investor
Well said buddy, you are one of the few bulls who I enjoy reading for.

The CW shit is dealt as a common enemy and we as a community showed a great example of unity.

This summer is exciting in terms of halving, the ecosystem developments, Euro 2016 Wink

We ain't seen nothing yet !!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Exiting Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
http://www.thehalvening.com/

I swear that truck with the fuel was not here a couple of days ago. Things are happening and the hype is real. This Craig Wright incident only helped getting the community stronger than ever and the mainstream attraction towards bitcoin is at all time highs. The price is in fact going up. I can't wait for this summer, I know something great is about to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: