Pages:
Author

Topic: The Harsh Reality About The Current ICO Project - page 3. (Read 778 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
On thing that just keeps baffling me is that despite the fact that there has never since 2017 a token sold at 50% of its ICO price, people still invest in new projects in which their funds are tied down for eternity. Investing in ICO/IEO is like throwing the good morning after the bad one.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
Well, that is the sad reality of ICO projects of this era. Only few are worth the time and effort. IEO is the one on trend right now and according to a lot of people, it is less risky. You should try that one.
Right, I also really believe in IEO that is trending right now, because there are so many projects that use sales through IEO successfully, so it doesn't hurt if we all try to join projects that use IEO for token sales.
It will not hurt you until you experience to lose from it. We all know that IEO is the new trend but it doesn't mean every trend you need to follow. You should be aware about the risk the result for long term is the same as in any other project with ICO,STO,IEO they are all just want investment.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Well, that is the sad reality of ICO projects of this era. Only few are worth the time and effort. IEO is the one on trend right now and according to a lot of people, it is less risky. You should try that one.
Right, I also really believe in IEO that is trending right now, because there are so many projects that use sales through IEO successfully, so it doesn't hurt if we all try to join projects that use IEO for token sales.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
I can say the average altcoin after listing on the exchange and in fact the project / product lacks interest, most developers give up and don't want to know why this is happening. as in other altcoins, the project left by the Team / Developer, gradually there is no price (can be called Shitcoin). So before you blame someone or the project team, you should do some research or analysis before investing, because it's your right to do your best in your future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
The first point is one form of their strategy, by offering bonuses or large prizes to investors. You should have known from the start that things like that are just to attract market investment, marketing strategies like that are common and you can see in every new project that comes up that offers lots of sweet promises. my advice be a wise and more selective investor before joining any project.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
I feel cheated ... but the fact that every project that promises or claims tokens will eventually increase at a very high price is just nonsense ...
in a statement on the road map they promised to use project funds for further product development, but they were only trying to take advantage of the investors' black money ...
what they have to do is develop their product further, not just start doing it or say all the sweet promises ...

maybe it's one of the things they have to reconsider, if their project wants to be successful and the project product can be sold out in the market ...
I hope I'm not mistaken about this.

This is a major concern in the cryptospace.  And one cannot just say people should avoid bounty campaigns because on the long run, many campaigns still worth the effort and the resources.  One thing one can do is to just be careful in choosing projects. Sometimes, some promises may look unrealistic and later on,  you find out the project is not a scam and it's too late to join. My advice is that, in investing,  just put in a little sum. If it turns out to be a good project, fine. But if not, you wouldn't have lost so much.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
It's normal that they promise that the token value will increase in the long run because that's the result of good development.

However, this market has been bearish for 2 years I guess, and even those coins that are very popular and stable during the popularity of ICO are now struggling as well, so you can't just expect the ICO project you are investing will increase its value when majority struggles, that's not possible, unless it's an exceptional coin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Tip # 1
Don't rely on those promises, because that's their strategy to attract potential investors.
Because it's not really on the market yet and it's just words that aren't secure yet.

It is difficult now to rely on ICO projects because they have difficulty getting new investors today. This is because of the scammers who have ruined the ICO's name and reputation
It's no longer difficult. but now there is no hope for ICO because so many frauds have occurred. and in my opinion we must avoid ourselves now and don't trust ICO anymore. because there is no system change from the beginning until now. people are already lazy to put their funds in ICO investments no matter how good the concepts and offers that the team provides
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I feel cheated ... but the fact that every project that promises or claims tokens will eventually increase at a very high price is just nonsense ...
in a statement on the road map they promised to use project funds for further product development, but they were only trying to take advantage of the investors' black money ...
what they have to do is develop their product further, not just start doing it or say all the sweet promises ...

maybe it's one of the things they have to reconsider, if their project wants to be successful and the project product can be sold out in the market ...
I think many people experience the same thing as you when what was promised was just a lie or it could be said that it was only a sweet promise. And from this it will make many investors begin to hesitate to invest in a project because of this. But not all projects are like this, we must be more careful and ask for advice from the people closest to us before participating in a project.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Their initial goal was to take and extort money from investors. Scammers who develop fake projects will always give sweet promises so investors will invest in their projects. Roadmap has been arranged in such a way as to attract investors and will usually be listed on large exchanges. Must be more careful and thorough in choosing projects. As a Bounty Hunter it is a waste of time, but for investors their money is at stake.
The most important thing for them is profit but if the project is deceptive, you will definitely lose a lot of money when participating. I think during this period you should avoid investing in new projects and only invest if that coin is listed at the big exchange because you can liquidate at any time. I usually research a lot of good projects this year but the results are different so this year I will only choose to invest safely in this market.

Now all ICO projects are almost dead so don't expect too much. There may still be few good projects to invest in but people should switch to IEO more because this trend is much safer in investing.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
Bounties especially non-potential projects will use flowery words and promises just to attract more investors. It's one of the major things that we have to be careful of. we shouldn't fall for this kind of trap. Scammers are now using current ICO projects as their opportunity to steal money from investors.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Tip # 1
Don't rely on those promises, because that's their strategy to attract potential investors.
Because it's not really on the market yet and it's just words that aren't secure yet.

It is difficult now to rely on ICO projects because they have difficulty getting new investors today. This is because of the scammers who have ruined the ICO's name and reputation
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Its not surprising at all since the projects launched run away with the investors money from 2017 when it triggers lot of scammers to use this platform to scam others.

We are keep saying DYOR before investing on a crypto project but there is no way to say it will definitely not run as scam so its risky thing to be invested even after the deep analysis.
Activity: 534
Their initial goal was to take and extort money from investors. Scammers who develop fake projects will always give sweet promises so investors will invest in their projects. Roadmap has been arranged in such a way as to attract investors and will usually be listed on large exchanges. Must be more careful and thorough in choosing projects. As a Bounty Hunter it is a waste of time, but for investors their money is at stake.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
Unfortunately, you are not mistaken and you are right, these projects will never go the extra mile to make their project works, one example of this is IRONX, they do set up the exchange, they get the license from the country where they operate, they pegged the price of their token to their ICO price, and after that, they done nothing anymore, so they will soon to be forgotten,  some ICO's are like.
This has become the norms of many ICO now after the 2017, the only projects that are still maintaining their standard even if they are low in price which we all know is the result of bear market are those top projects that are listed in coinmarketcap, and this is why I came into conclusion some months back that the only projects that I want to be giving chance to right now If I have any spare money to invest are totally projects that are listed already in exchange and are within the top 200 coins in that market at maximum until I get the clear direction of some of these newer projects because I really don’t know what they stand for anymore, there is no level of confidence that you will build in them, they will end up disappointing you on their project after the ICO.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

Half of project existing here in this community are mostly fraud. Surely their words are so promising that you tend to found that such project is legit based on those sugar coated lines. Now you are aware of, next time you better check the project background more throughly rather than looking just in front. Take to consider as well the manager who's responsible for managing the project it might help you as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12

I think events like this are experienced by many people. Investors hope that their investments can produce good products and are able to generate revenue for the company but because the developer team is not responsible, makes investor confidence lost and makes ICO or IEO not very attractive to investors
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

most ICO projects like that always promise tokens will increase and prices are high but that is only a writing not in reality. it's a way for developers to attract investors and bounty hunters and I don't think it's just you who have experienced scams like this. I also experienced it. so from now on we must be more selective in choosing an ICO not to be affected by high token payments. choose an ICO that is more realistic and has an experienced dev and development team.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
After the ICO, projects need to change the approach to the work of their tokens. Investors need to be interested in holding tokens. Now everything is actually built for a quick sale, while the price of the token has not yet completely fallen. I mean the provision of passive income or at least a mandatory redemption by the team of their tokens at some average or minimum price. Investors should have at least some guarantee of return on investment. Then the token will not depreciate so quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: