Pages:
Author

Topic: The harvest (Proof urself worthy to earn). - page 2. (Read 296 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 701
January 25, 2024, 04:50:58 PM
The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit).

I’m sure what you mean by “reward for their resources”, are talking about merits or signature campaigns? Merits is not to be given out of pity, merit is given to posts that are educative or on-topic.

when I started discussing my activities and involvement in the forum to some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date. I was seen as a mentor until they got to realise that no pay until time "proves u worthy".
I prefer to limit discussions of my involvement in bitcoin to certain groups of people. You shouldn’t position yourself as a mentor if you’re not a veteran in the crypto space. People are interested in where they can make profit, it’s not surprising that your mentees deserted you when they learned you’re not making money.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
January 25, 2024, 04:41:34 PM
Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit).
The knowledge you gain from joining conversations on the forum is the benefit you get for the time spent here, merits is a by product of joining conversations and dropping valuable and quality posts. As a newbie the focus should be on what to learn. The focus is the same for all ranks up to legendary as well.

when I started discussing my activities and involvement in the forum to some people around me about it, the next question is," how much have u earned", I was absolutely discourage as I remained mute till date. I was seen as a mentor until they got to realise that no pay until time "proves u worthy".
You need a thicker skin and a finer filter. Not all comments should matter to you.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 25, 2024, 04:26:23 PM
I am relatively new here, but my essence is to learn more about crypto.
It is a nice bonus that you may be able to earn something in the long term.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 25, 2024, 04:10:25 PM
That's the main problem as people often see this forum as earning platform but it's more of an knowledge sharing platform and people doesn't know the worth of this forum because here in this forum even for the most difficult questions or situations not only you get answer but also you get guidance and suggestions. Yes, this forum also gives us an opportunity to earn through signature campaigns or other services like i have been part of projects managing their channels or acting as chat agent for queries on their website. I think once we focus on learning and eager to know more and help others, everything else falls in place be it merit or earning opportunity or reputation.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 25, 2024, 04:03:51 PM
The real essence of labour is the harvest. In relation to the forum, the beginning stage is not easy as a newcomer needs to be patient. Atleast for a newcomer they should be  getting no matter how little some reward for their resources in terms of time and materials. The harvest is the benefit (merit).

Not sure what you meant, but I was here when there was still no merit system. What I did is just ask questions in the beginning, and when I learn how the forum operates and works to my advantage then it become like a home to me. I didn't look for campaign though to earn, I just try to play around here, and listen to other Senior that tie. I guess that's the problem though, others see this community as a way to earn. But in the that is the wrong mindset. Yes, obviously you can earn some here, but it should not the means to an end, specially if you are a newbie in this forum. Just strived to educate yourself all about crypto and everything will come very easy to you. Goodluck in your journey here.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
January 25, 2024, 03:51:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: